You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern Finances

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: FC Bayern Finances

Postby quaazi » Sat Jul 23, 2011 8:26 am

But I like the sensible transfer business. I don't want a 40 million Sanchez, I want another free Müller!
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby munchen99 » Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:26 am

quaazi wrote:But I like the sensible transfer business. I don't want a 40 million Sanchez, I want another free Müller!

Well unfortunately we either get a defender from the youth team which has immense potential or we splash some cash on a defender...team performance is more important than finances (at least for this season we want to get to final of CL)
munchen99
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby es_bih » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:58 pm

The board announced no more transfers...and that they aim for a BL win. Its getting old.
es_bih
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby theturtle » Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:29 pm

to play against big clubs we need to spend money but money is not the problem as much as it is that players for some reason dont want to play in germany for example if a player is wanted by inter and bayern he will choose inter even if the money is the same because they say italy has better league but when you watch games in italy stadiums are half empty if no big name club plays in germany bundesliga stadiums are always full or almost full no matter who plays and i would rather play in a full stadium every game than in an half empty stadium m
theturtle
Getting the hang of it

Postby uzi716 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:49 am

http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/europe/ ... -financial

According to this article we didn't pull a solid profit this year, just barely. Although we do make a lot of money, we need to get a solid TV deal next time around, we have potential to be the most profitable club in Europe.
uzi716
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 24, 2011 4:18 am

uzi716 wrote: Although we do make a lot of money, we need to get a solid TV deal next time around, we have potential to be the most profitable club in Europe.

Bundesliga shares TV revenues between the clubs as opposed to letting each club handle their rights on an individual basis. This is meant for a more equal league. This is not La Liga. :roll:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:12 am

Bayern never pulls a "solid profit", because all of the profit is channeled into improvement of the club, like a sensible business does.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby uzi716 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:56 pm

tflags wrote:Bundesliga shares TV revenues between the clubs as opposed to letting each club handle their rights on an individual basis. This is meant for a more equal league. This is not La Liga. :roll:

Yes I know about revenue sharing. I'm just saying there is a lot of potential in TV markets.

Bayern needs to be more aggressive in marketing the team outside Europe. They are relatively unkown in the USA, I hope the board considers doing a US tour like ManU and Real Madrid. Or they could play a friendly against a European team in the US (ManU and Barca will be playing on July 30 in Maryland). This is a great way to market the team and bring in a lot more revenue.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:05 pm

Also a great way to injure Robbery, I might add.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby uzi716 » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:37 pm

quaazi wrote:Also a great way to injure Robbery, I might add.

So you'd pass up adding millions in long term revenue because of the slight chance Robbery might get hurt?

I'm glad you're not running this team.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 am

Yes, because last season was a real cakewalk for us. :roll:
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby uzi716 » Mon Jul 25, 2011 5:50 pm

quaazi wrote:Yes, because last season was a real cakewalk for us. :roll:

Well if we did do a preseason tour we'd have more money to buy quality players and quality back ups. The top teams in the world always use rotations and rarely rely on 1 or 2 players for success like we do.
uzi716
I post all the time

Postby rigoberto » Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:45 pm

what we need is to bring chaineese player than we will get some more fans
rigoberto
Getting the hang of it

Postby Murta » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:55 am

uzi716 wrote:http://www.goal.com/en/news/755/europe/2011/05/11/2481195/how-will-10-of-europes-biggest-clubs-cope-with-financial

According to this article we didn't pull a solid profit this year, just barely. Although we do make a lot of money, we need to get a solid TV deal next time around, we have potential to be the most profitable club in Europe.

I think these figures are for season 2009-2010 when we spent 80 million € on players. :wink:
Murta
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:59 am

Karl Hopfner is talking about Bayerns Money

Hopfner said even with the latest Economic Troubles , Bayerns Money is Safe

Hopfner said "We Currently have free liquidity of 64 million euros "

Hopfner also was asked Whether he is worried about the Money in bayerns Bank account

Hopfner answered "I am Not Afraid that The Euros gets Corrupted and our money gets lost , OUR MONEY IS SAFE"

Surprising thing is that Hopfner said

"The only thing that we have is 1 Million Telekom Shares ,We have them for a long time now and we constantly get good dividends from them and we are not thinking about selling them"

Hopfner refused to tell how much money Bayern has in the Bayern Bank account
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion