You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

FC Bayern 101

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

FC Bayern 101

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:34 am

Extremely interesting article. Covers a few topics from club finance, transfer strategy, Neuer, and UEFA's FFP.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... AMUEL.html
Last edited by tflags on Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: FC Bayern 101

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:48 am

cant find it?
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby sch0ll7 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:49 am

try this link...you added /index.html when not needed:)

Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby quaazi » Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:16 pm

I was annoyed by that barely-contained hostility to Bayern, and for some reason Neuer who didn't say anything smug. Then I remembered it was Daily Mail...

But I do agree with one sentiment though - that Bayern really has no grounds to bitch about the financial state of other clubs at the present. "Let he who is without sin", after all. Things are going extremely well for us financially, I could say that in therms of money, Bayern are the most care-free team in Europe, and will be even more in the future once Fair Play kicks in. So let's just enjoy that and not belittle other clubs.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby tflags » Sat Oct 01, 2011 1:17 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:try this link...you added /index.html when not needed:)

Got it. I just added "/"; the index.html came by default I guess. THANKS for the early correction.
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Bayern 2011 Member Meeting

Postby tflags » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Couldn't find the right thread so bumped up this one.

Missed your Lufthansa flight to Munich? Forgot to renew your membership card? The cab driver had no idea where the Audi Dome was? No problem. We have got you covered. Here is a transcript of the most important points at this year's FCB member meeting in Munich. It is kinda long though...

Annual General Meeting 2011

21:36 3235 members are here tonight by the way in the Audi Dome.

21:35 Uli Hoeness previously adopted nor the basketball and "hope they win their game on Sunday."

21:34 Now comes the report of the auditing firm. Time to breathe.

21:34 "I am proud to be president of this club In closing, I would have one more request:.. The fact that Karl-Heinz Rummenigge still look at sometime a basketball game"

21:33 Now Hoeness talk about clicks and apps and thanked his people, the modern trends have not missed and go over time.

21:31 Now, a few moderate tones followed by basketball.

21:31 Phew, that was now again but Hoeness pure!

21:30 "It is my dream, the Allianz Arena at some point to have full red chairs. But we can take our time, which will come sometime."

21:30 "It is our task, the finances of the FC Bayern to keep in order without being distracted by ill-considered remarks. We have the money they owed us, brought back to our accounts. This society does not need us to the Selbstzerfleischungsprozess who has indeed begonnnen again to complete it. They do it myself. "

21:28 Again, "Death and hatred" calls.

21:28 "And now to the other side of the green woods road: It is not our job to pull out the plug at a club."

21:28 Standing ovation for Hoeness, who talks himself into downright rage.

21:28 "When he's not injured, he can occupy more than ten years, the position in goal. He solves problems for a long time, so it was a hundred percent right, to get him."

21:27 "He has not only big fists, but also a large brain. It has also given players who were not blessed with it."

21:27 "Manuel Neuer is the best goalkeeper in the world. Manuel Neuer is a personality that fits to Bayern like no other."

21:26 "If anyone in the world today claimed that the transfer of Manuel Neuer was a mistake, then he can do that but then he should stay at home. I'm sorry!"

21:25 "I have long übetrlegt if I should say and what if I should disturb the harmony now. But I must say just what," said Hoeness.

21:25 "It was high time that the decision to leave was made."

21:25 "I must bring, however, a minor drawback in the great balance."
It now goes to Louis van Gaal.

21:23 And now it continues with inspiring praise for coach Jupp Heynckes and the team.

21:23 What goes transfers, says Hoeness: "You must leave thee to thy feelings, have a good knack Our transfers are fantastic, all vulnerabilities are eliminated thanks to the Board and Christian Nerlinger for this transfer.." Says Hoeness, in aggressively euphoric ton.

21:21 Hoeness, Bayern is called a "haven of bliss."

21:20 "We have a club that enjoys a reputation throughout the world, as I have seen very rarely."

21:20 "I have something like an addiction, I can see now in the bundesliga free time. Rarely in this club have been working so well as at the time. This has been worked fantastically in the last two to three years."

21:19 "I must say, I'm rarely been so proud of Bayern Munich, as in these days."

21:18 "Overall, the FCB 2952 'clubs with a membership of 204 434 has."

21:18 171 058 members, the FC Bayern, Hoeness revealed. 263 international fan clubs, fan clubs, the 2689 National Association.

21:17 "The apprenticeship is over now," Hoeness warns with a wink. "The goal now must be, in one to two years to collect the board and replace us old farts. Andi and Christian, all the best for you!" Andy Young, the marketing director, has also increased.

21:15 The new working paper by 2014 Nerlinger binds to the Bavarians.

21:15 Uli Hoeness announced now Verragsverlängerung by Christian Nerlinger contract, "although Jupp Heynckes as new press secretary this afternoon has already done." Laughter.

21:14 Karl Hopfner completes his report.

21:13 Back. In the meantime, Hopfner has announced that Bayern has won the DFL The license without conditions. Not really a surprise.

21:02 Hopfner goes into detail now. The author of these lines is time for small ticker.

21:00 The profit after tax: 1.3 million €. Last year there were 2.9 million. Nevertheless, says Hopfner: "Bayern Munich is to the future economic well-positioned."

20:59 Turnover was 328.5 million € 201/2011. "This is the second highest sales in the history of FC Bayern."

20:58 Now comes the financial report by Karl Hopfner.

20:58 Rummenigge finished his long speech. It was refreshing and positive, almost like the game of Bayern.

20:56 "Christian Nerlinger has tried to leave his own footprints. He is well on its way. He has had in the past two years a hardcore cooperation with van Gaal, now he can enjoy life with Jupp Heynckes."

20:55 Warm applause for Hopfner.

20:52 "Karl Hopfner unterschätzeste is the man at Bayern. Dehslb I say this because he is its extreme vanity always positive notices. He has the good conscience of FC Bayern."

20:51 Fritz Scherer is the longest of all, since 1979 the Presidium of FC Bayern. "32 years with as crazy as Beckenbauer, Hoeness and me together, which has left its mark. Many thanks and keep it up."

20:50 Bernd Rauch is appreciated: He had contributed significantly to the development of the Allianz Arena. He had brought Bayern much further.

20:48 "As Ulis seatmate I think I have found: Due to its location, his blood pressure has gone down Uli why the petition. Stay for a long time President, stay for a long time friend of the FC Bayern and all of us."

20:48 Rummenigge homage Hoeness: "I have geoogelt, it said: 'A Uli Hoeness leaves Bayern He would never fail to make even a half years the attendant..'" "Our place is in great shape, but would Uli greenkeeper, then the place would be determined even juicier and more green."

20:45 Also, Dr. Müller-Wohlfahrt is gratefully acknowledged. The audience also thank, with applause.

20:42 "I shock you do not want to, but historically it has not yet succeeded in any team to reach the Champions League final in their own stadium. In order requires CL-winner in today's world, everything. Fortunately, great game days and the right moments. I think it is a big goal. But you can not plan it. I ask you, step-by-step to proceed. "

20:40 "Our Bayern enjoys great respect in the world," said Rummenigge, who was in the past week on a soccer exhibition in Zurich. There, his competitors have made it clear how large the FC Bayern is.

20:38 Bayern in the UEFA rankings are in 4th place, not as good as the last ten years, said Rummenigge. The extra place in the Champions League for the League owes Germany Bayern, Rummenigge believes.

20:35 "We can unfortunately not always in the public every thought we have, make known, but we had only one goal:... 2.7 million euros, the money of the FC Bayern to save, We also wanted to save our rental income"

20:34 "Death and hatred to the TSV" scream a few incorrigible.

20:34 TSV 1860 Munich.

20:34 Rummenigge is an issue that "has in the past gemaqcht no particular fun.

20:31 The opening of the world experience in the Allianz Arena Rummenigge announced for May 2012.

20:28 Rummenigge announced a Facebook page just for Bayern fans.

20:27 With Facebook, the FCB 2.5 million friends. For comparison, the DFL has 0.7 million friends.

20:26 Rummenigge said that the Bayern website has each month more than 100 million clicks. Them can only dream ... even our pages

20:24 Rummenigge said the Financial Fair Play: "Just do not spend more coal than it takes."

20:23 Pretty funny and lively today, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge!

20:23 Rummenigge politely thanked all sponsors for their cooperation.

20:22 "Osram is also a new sponsor, but that has nothing to do with Jupp Heynckes," said Rummenigge. Osram was a nasty nickname that was once Wolfram Wuttke Jupp Heynckes.

20:21 Rummenigge Hoeness taunts towards the promulgation of new sponsors, "S. Oliver, those are the nice jackets that always wears Uli Ehrmann, this is a yogurt-brand Perhaps something for Uli, so that the jacket is not stretched so..."

20:18 "I think the whole team this season in a position to do great things."

20:18 "Jupp's contract runs until 2013. He wants to extend or not his contract, he would first reach the goals. And then we'll get together in the summer of 2012. The relationship is so good that enter the no problems will be. We are now trying first this Season. "

20:17 "Everyone is willing to help anyone. The result has been a superior."

20:16 "The decision for Heynckes was a stroke of luck I think it does its job remarkably calmly and with the highest quality of his greatest quality in this year:... He has the balance between the spectacular offensive and defensive, which sometimes touches quite concrete, found. The Heynckes has been wonderful! "

20:14 The applause keeps well in half a minute. "Over the past I do not even speak. We enjoy Manuel in goal and that's that," said Rummenigge.

20:13 Above all, Manuel Neuer! Rummenigge bezeicnet him as a major transfer of recent years. Among the loud applause mingle a few boos.

20:13 Rummenigge said the new player now. Each individual is applauded.

20:12 Little jibe towards Schalke: "It's like Bayern, that we thank and say goodbye to these players befitting, not like Schalke." Rummenigge, of course, alluding to the New-Posse.

20:11 Rummenigge said the disposals, Klose and Altintop reap applause. Even Thomas Kraft and Andi Ottl be beklathsct. Mark van Bommel is applauded politely. "I must thank all the players."

20:09 Ups, but Rummenigge continues to speak. Perhaps it is indeed still a little verse ...

20:08 Among stark techno tones now a single player video follows with the "hottest" scenes of Bayern this season. Schweinsteiger, Ribery, Gomez ... we see them shoot all the gates and cheer. The hall is ecstatic.

20:07 Rummenigge and thus closes his lecture. No poem this time

20:07 "In the south curve often to see is a poster that says: ma's pack so I can only say.. Ma's Pack"

20:06 "I can announce that Arjen Robben back tomorrow."

20:06 "Bastian Schweinsteiger missing tomorrow. But I've read a few months ago that he is only one Chefchen. Apparently, he has now become a Super-Chief."

20:05 "We can not wait to meet all the game tomorrow. It is a heavy, but also a very attractive game. Last year we suffered somewhat. Uli Hoeness is always beside me slipped deeper into the seat until I have not seen him."

20:04 "We have been the 4th Round of the League" - and hoots the hall. "What we like is the way the team as currently occurs." And again, louder cheers.

20:03 Rummenigge is the current season. "The first team that fills us with pride."

20:03 Rummenigge speaks of two columns at FCB: The young players, and bought the Stars. Both columns must be sustainable.

20:02 "We must become better in the junior department, we are the FC Bayern Munich. The primary junior department is to prepare players for our first team. We have Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Muller, Badstuber, Muller, Kroos and Alaba great examples. But In the past two years since a small fraction is there. "

19:59 Rummenigge said now the descent of the second team. The crash was explained by the loan of David Alaba and Mehmet Ekici. "For the athletic development of both players was good."

19:57 Rummenigge gratuliert Mario Gomez zur Torjägerkrone.

19:57 "If I may say something about Van Gaal: We have no reason to speak out critically about him in the first year we had much success, I would like to emphasize that we all of us sitting up here who disagree.: The coach van Gaal was good, man van Gaal was, unfortunately, every now and again something difficult. Sometimes we had was the feeling that the man van Gaal, the coach is not always easy. I want to thank you on behalf of Louis van Gaal at FC Bayern . "

19:55 "We have separated after Round 29 of our coach Louis van Gaal '- applause -" It was probably the right decision, "said Rummenigge. "Jonker and Gerland have fetched at the end of 13 of 15 possible points, so that was achieved 3rd place."

19:54 Rummenigge looks back at the past season and says it is pointless to ask about the why and how. "But we are Bayern Munich, we do not need any excuses," said Rummenigge. "We have to admit that we were one year is not so good."

19:53 "Sorry, we're here today to present no trophy, but we must live with it for about a year," jokes Rummenigge.

19:52 "We will do everything we can to defeat the current champion," sees and hears it said Philipp Lahm.

19:52 Ertsmal Jupp Heynckes will be displayed and sends a greeting in the Audi Dome. "Our whole focus is the game against Dortmund."

19:51 Now comes Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and transmits the report of the FC Bayern München AG.

19:50 "For the future I'm better numbers with my name," said Hoeness.

19:50 "I can assure you that we will do in the future no losses in basketball," said Uli Hoeness after the Scherer speech. That last one million loss was made, was also due to the second division and the lack of sponsors. "

19:47 "After decades with no increase, we have now decided to increase the membership fee. One member has even decided to transfer 61 €. Sixty him was probably too little ...", ulkt Scherer and thus has the last laugh on his side.

19:46 "We are a financially healthy club, but we can not expect gains every year."

19:46 "We have made a profit in the ideal range of 247,000 €. In the economic field, we have a profit of two million euros. The basketball players have reached 2.8 million. Overall, we have a surplus of 900,000 euros."

19:44 Revenue and expenditure for that division: The association has taken 7.3 million euros in the first place, this sum is made up of member contributions. The expenditure amounted to about seven million euros.

19:41 The FC Bayern stumble again and again to tax limits, says Scherer. When it comes to economy pushes some people anyway so its limits ... Now it's getting dry ....

19:40 Now comes Fritz Scherer.

19:40 Uli Hoeness thanks all: "Do's keep it up!"

19:39 Finally, thanks to smoke for the harmonious cooperation of the board of FC Bayern. And finally, thanks for the attention of smoke.

19:35 "After 42 years we are back in basketball in Europe. Treviso counter, we had a great return, the game was indeed won. We have such a good position for the next major game in Zagreb and St. Petersburg."

19:33 Smoke also thanks Uli Hoeness for its use. "Uuuuuuulliiiiiiii", then the applause it reverberates through the hall.

19:33 Rauch says the squad now speaks at UN: "The objective is very clear: We must reach the playoffs Economically, there is a clear requirement. The professional basketball pays for itself!"

19:31 "Dirk Bauer's contract runs for three years, he has focused exclusively on the FC Bayern Munich. We wish him good luck!"

19:30 "The lease with the city over the hall is five years, 21 teams play here. We are very happy."

19:29 "To the viewer interest and to test the popularity of the sport, we have moved the game last year against the Olympic Hall in Würzburg 12,000 spectators were there -.. Sold out"

19:28 Now smoke tells how the project has been driven since early 2010.

19:27 After the success of the smoke just now senior footballers have mentioned, follows without transition, a video capture of Bavaria Baskets.

19:25 Also in the Blitz, FC Bayern is "sensationally successful," says Rauch. Big applause from the members.

19:21 The gymnasts have proven themselves for years in the Bundesliga, but much can be said here!

19:20 It is now much talk about where the different departments and teams are now in use. Please understand that we not go into it in detail.

19:18 "I wish our teams in the Audi Dome a good future," says Rauch.

19:16 Rauch emphasizes the family nature of FC Bayern, praises the reconstruction of the Rudi-Sedlmayr-Halle. "We in the sports hall the view point of the city have brought back."

19:15 Now Bernd Rauch comes to the lectern.

19:12 Hoeness has announced the agenda. Many economic issues, awards, applications ... We will see.

19:11 Even basketball coach Dirk Bauermann and the entire team will be welcomed.

19:10 "We have already experienced a different way," Hoeness grinning smugly.

19:10 There are some people still welcomed, such as Edmund Stoiber. With Christian Nerlinger the applause is loud, and at the mention of the name Bastian Schweinsteiger the hall exploded almost. Standing ovation for the battered national player.

19:09 We also media representatives are welcome. Thank you, Mr Hoeness!

19:08 Hoeness warmly welcomed the members and hopes that it appeals to the members in the Audi Dome as well as himself, "After years of the Odyssey, now in the Olympic Hall on Nockherberg times, times in the show -. We finally have something to compliment your own Bernd Rauch, what he did to his people from the Hall. "

19:07 Hoeness now comes to the podium.

19:06 Uli Hoeness took the floor and asked members to take place. Already, there's applause ... That can be a cheerful event ...

19:04 Schweinsteiger has already taken his place by the way. In the front row, center. Sarah, we have not identified yet, unfortunately: (

19:02 Ding Dong. "Ladies and gentlemen, the event will start in three minutes. Please take your seats." It just sounded from the speakers. So, dear user, quickly get another beer and then make front machine cozy!

19:01 Now, first, poses for the photographers. There's pictures of the AGM later also here with us.

19:00 And the other bosses are there. Hopfner, Rummenigge, Scherer and smoke.

19:00 Wow, there's the Uli. Hoeness is in the hall and is greeted with polite applause. Now he enters the stage, and there is already thunderous applause. "Uuuuuli" it echoes through the vast round.

18:59 How else in the stadium again Bayern Fan clubs have hung their banners. A small excerpt: The Red Sharks are there, Weinfeld, Red Supporters Gründlach, Neumarkt, Good Friends '06 Glauchau, Red Power, etc.

18:55 On three large screens alternately highlights of Bayern basketball and football players are shown. When the kickers but there are games of last season. Funny, that time's running round like that is not these days ..

18:54 The ambience here: cuddly. Blaring through the speakers good old 80's music. "Send Me An Angel" is the song that's playing ...

18:53 A star is there, and was even spotted: The injured Bastian Schweinsteiger. In a dark suit and tie, he marched a few minutes into the catacombs.

18:52 The team will now be no way to presence. Sure, tomorrow is at the cracker against Borussia Dortmund. It says: Pretty good stay at the hotel and go to bed early.

18:51 The real message of the day was even betrayed in advance: This afternoon blurted to coach Jupp Heynckes at the press conference and revealed that sporting director Christian Nerlinger has extended his contract. Originally, the news should be announced here tonight.

18:48 For all those who have not noticed yet: the Audi Dome, which is the former Rudi-Sedlmayr-Halle on the Middle Ring, then take the Bayern recently made their home basketball games.

18:47 Hello and hello from the Audi Dome! DC's go with the annual meeting of the FC Bayern! The stands are filling up, the mood is good. We are pleased to report live for you. The official's clock starts at 19.

Friday November 18, 2011
Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Return to General Bayern Discussion