You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby ottackon » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:11 am

Victory for our american friends and good reactivity from Fox, this is the power of social media.
Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby nm462272 » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:17 pm

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/theg ... edule.html

"FOX to air 58 Bundesliga games on FOX Sports 1 this season in the United States"
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
User avatar
nm462272
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 2851
Joined: Fri Jan 03, 2014 3:54 am
Location: München/Atlanta/New York City
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2678 times
Been thanked: 1221 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby RAJBAYERN » Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:02 pm

In Latinamerica, ESPN and Fox will share bundesliga matches, as they did with Serie A. 14 ausgust Fox will transmit the inauguration (Bayern vs Hamburg).
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!


DANKE JUPP!
User avatar
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1566
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2009 4:25 pm
Location: Panamá
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 503 times
Been thanked: 519 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby BriantheBavarian » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:43 pm

nm462272 wrote:http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/thegoalkeeper/Fox-Sports-2015-16-Bundesliga-television-schedule.html

"FOX to air 58 Bundesliga games on FOX Sports 1 this season in the United States"


And not a one until at least October. I'll be getting Fox Soccer 2 Go.
User avatar
BriantheBavarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby pyrasur » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:58 pm

Luckily I don't get TV, otherwise I'd be rather upset about this U-turn by Fox :lol:

Actually, IF it's true, well done Fox.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
User avatar
pyrasur
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3989
Joined: Sun Oct 06, 2013 3:05 am
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 2305 times
Been thanked: 1862 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Thu Jul 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Did you guys read the article.

Munich is playing every game on national tv. Some are on fs2, which i only get sd, but fs1 and fs deportes are both hd for me.
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby BriantheBavarian » Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:04 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:Did you guys read the article.

Munich is playing every game on national tv. Some are on fs2, which i only get sd, but fs1 and fs deportes are both hd for me.


I have Comcast, the largest cable provider in the U.S., with every sports package available, and do not get Fox Sports 2 or Fox Sports Deportes...

I do get Fox Sports 1, but 58 out of 306 Bundesliga matches (roughly 19%) on their main channel is still BS. If they took it seriously, games would be on every week, just like the EPL on NBC, on their main sports channel FS1.
User avatar
BriantheBavarian
Getting the hang of it
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:12 am
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 5 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby tflags » Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:25 am

RAJBAYERN wrote:In Latinamerica, ESPN and Fox will share bundesliga matches, as they did with Serie A. 14 ausgust Fox will transmit the inauguration (Bayern vs Hamburg).


Not all markets are created equal.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
User avatar
tflags
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 8975
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2011 8:41 pm
Location: Around the world... in 80 days.
National Flag:
Ecuador
Has thanked: 819 times
Been thanked: 2852 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:00 pm

BriantheBavarian wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Did you guys read the article.

Munich is playing every game on national tv. Some are on fs2, which i only get sd, but fs1 and fs deportes are both hd for me.


I have Comcast, the largest cable provider in the U.S., with every sports package available, and do not get Fox Sports 2 or Fox Sports Deportes...

I do get Fox Sports 1, but 58 out of 306 Bundesliga matches (roughly 19%) on their main channel is still BS. If they took it seriously, games would be on every week, just like the EPL on NBC, on their main sports channel FS1.


that's crazy. I have twc and i know comcast is buying them out or did already.

I don't have the standard package, but I don't have the sports package.

I get fs1, fs2 (SD), fs deportes, but not fs plus
User avatar
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1574
Joined: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:14 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 173 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby OhioFan » Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:17 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
BriantheBavarian wrote:
Thiagoalcantara wrote:Did you guys read the article.

Munich is playing every game on national tv. Some are on fs2, which i only get sd, but fs1 and fs deportes are both hd for me.


I have Comcast, the largest cable provider in the U.S., with every sports package available, and do not get Fox Sports 2 or Fox Sports Deportes...

I do get Fox Sports 1, but 58 out of 306 Bundesliga matches (roughly 19%) on their main channel is still BS. If they took it seriously, games would be on every week, just like the EPL on NBC, on their main sports channel FS1.


that's crazy. I have twc and i know comcast is buying them out or did already.

I don't have the standard package, but I don't have the sports package.

I get fs1, fs2 (SD), fs deportes, but not fs plus


My understanding is the Comcast - TWC deal fell through.
Götterdämmerung
User avatar
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 881
Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:48 pm
Location: Bavaria on my mind
National Flag:
United States of America
Has thanked: 313 times
Been thanked: 172 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby ottackon » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:44 pm

Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby ottackon » Mon Aug 10, 2015 7:35 pm

Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby ottackon » Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:40 pm

Image
User avatar
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6130
Joined: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:05 am
Location: Casablanca
National Flag:
Morocco
Has thanked: 1830 times
Been thanked: 3188 times
Gender: Male

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby RedQueen » Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:33 pm

Fox will stream tomorrow's game for free on their youtube channel .

Outside the US you'll probably need a US-IP to get around the geolocation blocker (installing zenmate recommended).

Hopefully they have fixed the pitch; I wouldn't want to see that Audi cup cow meadow with the entire world watching.
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
RedQueen
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1693
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:58 pm
National Flag:
Germany
Has thanked: 116 times
Been thanked: 870 times
Gender: Female

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby MillaMjau » Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:53 pm

RedQueen wrote:Hopefully they have fixed the pitch; I wouldn't want to see that Audi cup cow meadow with the entire world watching.


Can't see tweet? Click here!

The grass receiving TLC. :)
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
User avatar
MillaMjau
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1609
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:04 am
National Flag:
Finland
Has thanked: 266 times
Been thanked: 760 times
Gender: Female
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yandex [Bot] and 5 guests