You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: EVERYONE: Fox Bundesliga Coverage Campaign

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:46 am

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby DRvad14 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Bayern Munich against Borussia Dortmund will be broadcast on FOX
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 3:08 am

FOX Sports’ Bundesliga presentations on Saturday, Nov. 19, and Sunday, Nov. 20, set new season highs on the FOX broadcast network and FS1, according to Nielsen Media Research.

Bayern Munich’s first Bundesliga loss of the season to Borussia Dortmund delivered 426,000 viewers Saturday on FOX, making it the most-watched Bundesliga match on the broadcast network this season. The next day, Hoffenheim extended its unbeaten start in the Bundesliga to an 11th game with a 2-2 draw against Hamburg, and delivered 102,000 viewers on FS1, making it the most-watched Bundesliga match ever on the channel.
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby ottackon » Thu Jan 26, 2017 3:37 pm

ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:32 pm

youtube tv will have fox sports 1 ,2 (for bundesliga games),espn3 (for pokal ) and an option to add/buy fox soccer channel

Can't see tweet? Click here!

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:30 pm

Bayer Leverkusen against Bayern Munich to be televised on FOX network on April 15
Bayern Munich’s game away to Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday, April 15 will be televised live on the over-the-air FOX network in the United States.

As of writing, Bayern Munich is running away with the title after creating a 13-point lead atop the Bundesliga table. Bayer Leverkusen, meanwhile, are an incredible 33 points behind the league leaders. Leverkusen currently sits in twelfth place in the league and are closer to relegation than they are to qualifying for Europe.

While it’s good news that FOX has decided to televise the Leverkusen-Bayern Munich game on the over-the-air network, it would have been far better if FOX would have selected this weekend’s Der Klassiker between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. Instead, that game will be televised on Saturday, April 8 on FS1.

Nevertheless, the Leverkusen-Bayern game should be entertaining to watch. And it’ll be followed by the MLS game between Orlando City and LA Galaxy at 3pm ET. Perhaps that’s why FOX chose to elevate Leverkusen-Bayern Munich to FOX instead of trying to feature Bayern Munich vs. Dortmund on a bigger channel?

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Thu Apr 06, 2017 12:40 am

DRvad14 wrote:Bayer Leverkusen against Bayern Munich to be televised on FOX network on April 15
Bayern Munich’s game away to Bayer Leverkusen on Saturday, April 15 will be televised live on the over-the-air FOX network in the United States.

As of writing, Bayern Munich is running away with the title after creating a 13-point lead atop the Bundesliga table. Bayer Leverkusen, meanwhile, are an incredible 33 points behind the league leaders. Leverkusen currently sits in twelfth place in the league and are closer to relegation than they are to qualifying for Europe.

While it’s good news that FOX has decided to televise the Leverkusen-Bayern Munich game on the over-the-air network, it would have been far better if FOX would have selected this weekend’s Der Klassiker between Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund. Instead, that game will be televised on Saturday, April 8 on FS1.

Nevertheless, the Leverkusen-Bayern game should be entertaining to watch. And it’ll be followed by the MLS game between Orlando City and LA Galaxy at 3pm ET. Perhaps that’s why FOX chose to elevate Leverkusen-Bayern Munich to FOX instead of trying to feature Bayern Munich vs. Dortmund on a bigger channel?

Good job following the FOX coverage man. I think the Bundesliga has a difficult time in the United States; it takes some dedication to wake up early enough to watch, especially on the Best Coast. And even on the east coast if I go to a public establishment to watch I feel like the only one there.

Maybe Easter weekend makes this match easier to cover on the regular FOX channel? Though I feel like even on Easter there would usually be some kind of stupid redneck sport competing for coverage :roll:
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby DRvad14 » Wed May 17, 2017 12:16 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 12:52 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:12 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby DRvad14 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 12:23 am

Univision Deportes sublicenses Bundesliga TV rights from FOX Deportes for 3 years
Univision Deportes today announced that it has sublicensed the Spanish-language TV rights in the United States from FOX Deportes for the next three years.

Under the terms of the agreement, FOX Deportes will still broadcast Bundesliga matches in Spanish, but Univision Deportes will air three matches per week across Univision Deportes Network and UniMas as it has been doing for several weeks for this season after getting the broadcasts that GolTV used to air.

Recently, the November 1 match on UniMás between Hertha Berlin and Bayern Munich was the most-viewed Bundesliga match on any network, regardless of language, in the current Bundesliga season among Adults 18-49. With Univision broadcasting Bundesliga matches on US television this season, the Bundesliga has finally been able to unlock how to make the league a success in the United States. The viewing number for the Hertha Berlin-Bayern Munich game was 220,000 viewers (153,000 on UniMas and 67,000 on FS1).

In addition to sharing the Spanish-language Bundesliga rights with FOX Deportes, including bringing more than 20 matches to UniMás – the most from the top German soccer league to ever air on a U.S. broadcast network – Univision Deportes will telecast a weekly preview show on UDN, while also providing fans a total recap of the week’s matches on Monday evenings with a new show called “Somos Bundesliga.” Univision Deportes also has engaged in a content partnership with Bayern Munich, which recently opened an office in the U.S., to bring behind the scenes access and regular interviews with key players, particularly Latin ones, to viewers.

The deal that Univision Deportes has agreed with FOX Sports will see the Spanish-language games for the Bundesliga split between Univision Deportes Network and FOX Deportes until the end of the 2019/20 season, which will be the same time that the English-language rights held by FOX Sports will end.Univision Deportes also has the US media rights to Liga MX, MLS, Copa MX, CONCACAF Champions League, the US Men’s National Team and the Mexican National Team. Plus, in 2018 Univision Deportes will add the UEFA Champions League and UEFA Europa League to its roster of marquee club soccer tournaments.
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:38 am

Did South America really take in that many Germans after WWII? :lol:

Joking aside, I wonder what the deal is. Presumably South Americans are more into futbol than North Americans are.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby OhioFan » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:51 am

pyrasur wrote:Did South America really take in that many Germans after WWII? :lol:

Joking aside, I wonder what the deal is. Presumably South Americans are more into futbol than North Americans are.

Did James play in that match. If so, most of the viewers were probably from his home town....
“That all workers may receive respect and protection of their rights, and that the unemployed may receive the opportunity to contribute to the common good.” (Pope Francis prayer intention for October, 2017)
OhioFan
2015/16 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion