You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Chelsea fans in Munich

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Chelsea fans in Munich

Postby Backbiter » Sun May 20, 2012 11:50 pm

As one of tens of thousands of Chelsea fans who travelled to Munich without a match ticket, I wanted to say that the whole experience was just fantastic. I know the city well and knew the atmosphere would be very special, as it was, but I wanted to praise the thousands of Bayern fans who treated us with great friendliness, respect and humour.
This applies not just to the pre-match atmosphere, but to the hours in the pub watching the game, and the hours after the game when we wanted to celebrate like never before and the Bayern fans must have felt totally devastated.
Obviously it was a day no Chelsea fan will ever forget, but so much credit has to go to the Bayern fans and to the people of Munich as a whole for their great hospitality. Thanks all!
Backbiter
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Chelsea fans in Munich

Postby DieRoten31 » Sun May 20, 2012 11:52 pm

Backbiter wrote:As one of tens of thousands of Chelsea fans who travelled to Munich without a match ticket, I wanted to say that the whole experience was just fantastic. I know the city well and knew the atmosphere would be very special, as it was, but I wanted to praise the thousands of Bayern fans who treated us with great friendliness, respect and humour.
This applies not just to the pre-match atmosphere, but to the hours in the pub watching the game, and the hours after the game when we wanted to celebrate like never before and the Bayern fans must have felt totally devastated.
Obviously it was a day no Chelsea fan will ever forget, but so much credit has to go to the Bayern fans and to the people of Munich as a whole for their great hospitality. Thanks all!

We still are. :(
\
DieRoten31
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Chelsea fans in Munich

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 23, 2012 8:57 am

Backbiter wrote:As one of tens of thousands of Chelsea fans who travelled to Munich without a match ticket, I wanted to say that the whole experience was just fantastic. I know the city well and knew the atmosphere would be very special, as it was, but I wanted to praise the thousands of Bayern fans who treated us with great friendliness, respect and humour.

I'm sure you will return the treat when there will be a vice-versa in May next year and Bayern win it in London ;)
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Return to General Bayern Discussion