You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Championship Celebrations for 2015 - (Meisterfeier)

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Championship Celebrations for 2015 - (Meisterfeier)

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu May 14, 2015 12:36 pm

Thought of creating this topic so that we can remember that not everything is doom and gloom.

Anyone going this year, keep in mind that this time it will be a break from the usual routine.

This year's celebration will be split over 2 days.

The presentation of the schale will take place on 23.05.15 at Alianz Arena after the Mainz game.
There will be no carcade/double decker ride for the players.

The presentation from the Rathaus balcony will take place the next day on Sunday 24.05.15
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Championship Celebrations for 2015 - (Meisterfeier)

Postby stuzo99 » Mon May 18, 2015 8:00 pm

I am coming over for the game versus Mainz and for the celebrations in Marienplatz. I'm wondering where is best to go before the game for a few beers and meet some fellow fans as I will be travelling alone?

Thanks, Stuart
stuzo99
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby Bayernbazi » Tue May 19, 2015 8:57 am

Hi stuzo99, I was there last year and you will surely have fun. I didn't go anywhere before the game because I had tickets for the last entrance for the Erlebniswelt museum and during matchdays it closes early.
I would imagine the drinking holes around Marienplatz would be a good place to start but maybe our friends from Munich in this forum can give you some update if they plan to march from somewhere else before the match.

If you're travelling with public transport watch out for the queuing times. Last year gates opened early at the Allianz and there was a pre-match programme with brass bands playing on the pitch, gun salutes and free weissbier for the Südkurve. Here is the official program.
2015 Celebration Program [source]

Remember that the party at Marienplatz is on Sunday. If you plan to go I think it will start sometime at 14:00. Last year most areas in the centre were cordoned off with barriers and once the square fills up to a quota they will not allow anymore people in. There were people with placards on the streets leading to Marienplatz with a notice that the square is closed to avoid you the trouble of walking in vain :)

Have a great time !
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby harry-muc » Tue May 19, 2015 12:49 pm

try nockherberg, in munich its famous like the hofbräuhaus but with way less tourists. in addition, in its beergarden the team took the pictures for paulaner (at least the green screen photos where copied in ;)). you can reach it from the city centre (stachus) by the cable car 27 in 10minutes. when you go back to the stadium you should disembark at sendlinger tor and take the subway to the stadium from there to avoid the masses at marienplatz.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby stuzo99 » Tue May 19, 2015 5:38 pm

Thanks for the information! I hear the Augustiner-Keller is meant to be good before the game?
stuzo99
Hey, I'm new here!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby dogonband » Wed May 20, 2015 4:54 am

does anyone know where in munich the club goes to celebrate other than the marienplatz? do they go to the hofbrauhaus?
dogonband
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby harry-muc » Wed May 20, 2015 1:13 pm

augustiner-keller is also a good option...thats munich, there are more good places to drink a beer than you can count. :mrgreen:
saturday evening there will be a private party of the club at Postpalast. afterwards most players will celebrate at p1 or some bars and clubs at gärtnerplatz.
harry-muc
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Bayernbazi » Wed May 20, 2015 8:17 pm

On their facebook page Club Nr. 12 are saying that on Saturday they will still do a kind of 'usual fan celebration' right after the match at Leopoldstraße. Meeting place will be @ Münchner Freiheit.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Return to General Bayern Discussion