You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Brand new Bayern Munich Adidas Signed ball

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Brand new Bayern Munich Adidas Signed ball

Postby ForestMick » Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:52 pm

Hi All,

Joined the forum last year, as me and my girlfriend came over to watch you play kaiserslautern in January this year. You won easily, and I have to say, we loved visiting Munich, and the stadium is amazing!

Anyway, I have a football which is a brand new Adidas Bayern Munich football, signed by 20 players, but I have no idea who has signed it. I wondered if I posted a photo, could anyone help me identifying the signatures? How do I post photos on here? Thanks in anticipation of oyur help, Mick.
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Brand new Bayern Munich Adidas Signed ball

Postby quaazi » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:00 pm

Sure, we can give it a go. You can either add an attachment to your post below the message box (right next to the "options" tab), or upload it on a site like Imageshack.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ForestMick » Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:03 pm

quaazi wrote:Sure, we can give it a go. You can either add an attachment to your post below the message box (right next to the "options" tab), or upload it on a site like Imageshack.

Hi quaazi, thanks for the advice. Will take some pics and try and upload them. [-o<
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby tflags » Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:47 pm

ForestMick wrote:Hi All,

Joined the forum last year, as me and my girlfriend came over to watch you play kaiserslautern in January this year. You won easily, and I have to say, we loved visiting Munich, and the stadium is amazing!

Anyway, I have a football which is a brand new Adidas Bayern Munich football, signed by 20 players, but I have no idea who has signed it. I wondered if I posted a photo, could anyone help me identifying the signatures? How do I post photos on here? Thanks in anticipation of oyur help, Mick.

Pictures may not have the adequate resolution though. The best way to find out would be to send it via parcel service, I'll take a look at it and tell you who it is... :mrgreen:
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 pm

tflags wrote:
ForestMick wrote:Hi All,

Pictures may not have the adequate resolution though. The best way to find out would be to send it via parcel service, I'll take a look at it and tell you who it is... :mrgreen:

@ ForestMick : As you can read, we have our share of humor :)

Some pictures would be great.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ForestMick » Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:59 am

Haha, some English people are pretty stupid, but not all of us!! [-X :)
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby ForestMick » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:36 pm

Ok, here goes, fingers crossed! Tried to attach the photos, but each time I try it is saying that the file is too big. Help!!
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby Element » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:42 pm

ForestMick wrote:Ok, here goes, fingers crossed! Tried to attach the photos, but each time I try it is saying that the file is too big. Help!!

Upload them on Imageshack
or Mediafire
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby ForestMick » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:51 pm

Element wrote:
ForestMick wrote:Ok, here goes, fingers crossed! Tried to attach the photos, but each time I try it is saying that the file is too big. Help!!

Upload them on Imageshack
or Mediafire

Ok, thanks, will try that. [-o<
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby ForestMick » Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:59 pm

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/29/dscn4538q.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/190/dscn4539x.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/98/dscn4540.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/dscn4541i.jpg/

Done!! Sorry they're not the best photos, but I'm not exactly a professional photographer!! Any help identifying the signatures would be appreciated, thanks.
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Postby quaazi » Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:30 pm

I think I can see a L. Matths in the third picture there, which doesn't make sense - you said it was a brand new ball, is it not? Matthäus is in like Bulgaria right now.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ForestMick » Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:10 pm

quaazi wrote:I think I can see a L. Matths in the third picture there, which doesn't make sense - you said it was a brand new ball, is it not? Matthäus is in like Bulgaria right now.

Sorry, that's my poor use of English! When I say its brand new, I mean that the ball is brand new, never been used. It looks brand new, as in from this year or last, but I couldn't really say who signed the ball or when. I will try and find out.
ForestMick
Getting the hang of it

Return to General Bayern Discussion