You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

BIG AUCTION WITH OFFICIAL CL BALL AND WORN CL SHIRTS

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

BIG AUCTION WITH OFFICIAL CL BALL AND WORN CL SHIRTS

Postby roysonny » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:30 pm

Sunday is the end of a lott of merchandising of Bayern Munchen:

Watch it now and be the owner of:

- Adidas Football from the final between FC Internatzionale Milan - Bayer Munich. Signature by Andries Jonker, Louis van Gaal, Mark van Bommel & Arjen Robben
Pictures at the bottom!!!!

- Addidas Football Shoes Arjen Robben with Signature. Behave during the Champions League with Bayer Munich. Size 42 2/3
(With these shoes Robben scored against Schalke, Fiorentina and the great goal in Manchester. Here a movie of the goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxgB8t0-rG8)

- Away shirt Bayern Munchen. Size XL

- Signed tracksuit Bayer Munich coach Louis van Gaal. Size L

- Worn Champions League shirt Bayer Munich player Daniel Pranjic. Number 23 including batches. Size L

(The photo of the official Champions League Ball)
( A photo of Andries Jonker with the official Champions League Ball at the Willem II Stadion)
Last edited by roysonny on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:34 am, edited 3 times in total.
roysonny
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: große Internet-Auktion

Postby hgb09 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:53 pm

Can anyone translate?
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:16 pm

large Internet auction

Postby roysonny "Mon June 7, 2010 3:30 pm
Love Bayern fans

Our club Willem II Tilburg in the Netherlands currently has significant financial difficulties. To solve this, we have several relief operations in mind to maintain our club. One of the ideas is to organize an auction.

We have had several articles submitted for this collection. There are also items on which you could possibly be interested, because they are related to (former) Munchen player.

For example, we originally worn jerseys of Marcel Meeuwis and Tomáš Galásek (both ex-Willem II) in the collection. Furthermore, there are still many items to our former head coach and current assistant to Louis van Gaal at FC Bayern donated:

- Champions League 2010 Final Ball (match-ball) with the autographs of Louis van Gaal, Andries Jonker, Mark van Bommel and Arjen Robben.
- Training Suit by Louis van Gaal and autograph included personal message
- Three suits by Andries Jonker
- Champions League shirts Danijel Pranjic, Miroslav Klose and Thomas Müller (worn by them in CL Games)
- Soccer shoes from Mark van Bommel with autograph
- Football shoes from Arjen Robben with his autograph (worn on Schalke, in Florence and Manchester)
- Three new complete equipment from FC Bayern (jersey, shorts, socks)
- Two fleece pullover from FC Bayern

The public auction will take place on the Internet in coming weeks:
http://stores.shop.ebay.nl/redwillemiit ... QQ_armrsZ1 or http://www.willemiiveiling.nl/

Of course, we would be very grateful if this invitation would be forwarded to the auction at the various fan sites of Bayern Munchen. Thank you for your support!

Note: Bayern merchandise will be available next Sunday (Except Thomas Muellers which is available now)
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:46 pm

The Match Ball

Jerseys of Klose and Mueller

Robbens and MVBs Shoes

are damn interesting
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby hgb09 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:31 pm

CroCHEF wrote:large Internet auction

Postby roysonny "Mon June 7, 2010 3:30 pm
Love Bayern fans

Our club Willem II Tilburg in the Netherlands currently has significant financial difficulties. To solve this, we have several relief operations in mind to maintain our club. One of the ideas is to organize an auction.

We have had several articles submitted for this collection. There are also items on which you could possibly be interested, because they are related to (former) Munchen player.

For example, we originally worn jerseys of Marcel Meeuwis and Tomáš Galásek (both ex-Willem II) in the collection. Furthermore, there are still many items to our former head coach and current assistant to Louis van Gaal at FC Bayern donated:

- Champions League 2010 Final Ball (match-ball) with the autographs of Louis van Gaal, Andries Jonker, Mark van Bommel and Arjen Robben.
- Training Suit by Louis van Gaal and autograph included personal message
- Three suits by Andries Jonker
- Champions League shirts Danijel Pranjic, Miroslav Klose and Thomas Müller (worn by them in CL Games)
- Soccer shoes from Mark van Bommel with autograph
- Football shoes from Arjen Robben with his autograph (worn on Schalke, in Florence and Manchester)
- Three new complete equipment from FC Bayern (jersey, shorts, socks)
- Two fleece pullover from FC Bayern

The public auction will take place on the Internet in coming weeks:
http://stores.shop.ebay.nl/redwillemiit ... QQ_armrsZ1 or http://www.willemiiveiling.nl/

Of course, we would be very grateful if this invitation would be forwarded to the auction at the various fan sites of Bayern Munchen. Thank you for your support!

Note: Bayern merchandise will be available next Sunday (Except Thomas Muellers which is available now)

Thank you. Robben's shoes are interesting.
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby hgb09 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:32 pm

what is their size however?
hgb09

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Element » Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:36 pm

You have to wait till next sunday
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby roysonny » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:09 pm

Sorry for the wrong language u used for that post.
The translate of CroChEF is very well. Thanks for that =D>

Upcoming wednesday there will come more merchandising of Bayern Munchen. Which i can't say :wink:
Normally this is will come online in the evening of wednesday.

@hgb09 size of what? On the page of the items it is normall that the size is shown.
I can ask it to the organisator of the auction. So i will search it out for you all.
The Champions League shirt of Muller is: XL
Trainings suite of Andries Jonker: L
And the complete equipment from FC Bayern: Official Shirt (XL), Shorts (L) and Socks (40-42)

If someone have questions you can post it also in this topic. I will try to do my best for you all :)

The auction is an official evening. And all the money we receive with this auction will go to Willem II Tilburg.
We received the items of Andries Jonker and we are very proud with it.
Those merchandise will make the auction to an fantastic auction.

p.s. Is it possible to place a message of this auction on a Bayern Munchen fansite?
roysonny
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: BIG AUCTION WITH OFFICIAL CL MERCHANDISE

Postby Element » Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:56 am

roysonny wrote:Sorry for the wrong language u used for that post.

No problem , we Have Many German speaking guys here (Element (me) , Nur4bayern...ETC)

At least you are the only one Who posts in German and then Realizes his mistake

Unlike other Advertisers

Besides you are from a club that needs our help

I have put it on The Bayern forum of transfermarkt.de (the biggest online bayern community that i know)

here is the link http://transfermarkt.de/de/grosse-inter ... eite1.html
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby roysonny » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:15 am

roysonny
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby roysonny » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Sunday is the end of a lott of merchandising of Bayern Munchen:

Watch it now and be the owner of:

- Adidas Football from the final between FC Internatzionale Milan - Bayer Munich. Signature by Andries Jonker, Louis van Gaal, Mark van Bommel & Arjen Robben
Pictures at the bottom!!!!

- Addidas Football Shoes Arjen Robben with Signature. Behave during the Champions League with Bayer Munich. Size 42 2/3
(With these shoes Robben scored against Schalke, Fiorentina and the great goal in Manchester. Here a movie of the goal: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxgB8t0-rG8)

- Away shirt Bayern Munchen. Size XL

- Signed tracksuit Bayer Munich coach Louis van Gaal. Size L

- Worn Champions League shirt Bayer Munich player Daniel Pranjic. Number 23 including batches. Size L

(The photo of the official Champions League Ball)
( A photo of Andries Jonker with the official Champions League Ball at the Willem II Stadion)
roysonny
Hey, I'm new here!

Re: BIG AUCTION WITH OFFICIAL CL BALL AND WORN CL SHIRTS

Postby flohe » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Hi, i have a ball (from Gerd Muller's shop 1975) with the autograph of F. Beckenbauer, K.H. Rummenigge, U. Hoeness, K. Schwarzenbeck, S. Maier, P. Breitner....and all the players of the 1975 team.
Can you please give me an idea of the value of this ball.
Kind regards
flohe
Hey, I'm new here!

Return to General Bayern Discussion