You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Best bayern moment of the last 10 years

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Best bayern moment of the last 10 years

Postby Dumbledore7 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:45 pm

JANCKER wrote:I will mention the WC even if it's not Bayern cause that was an important win for our boys also.

What are you talking about? That WC was pretty much Bayern's :P Germany my arse.
Dumbledore7
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Indonesia
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby RAJBAYERN » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:14 pm

JANCKER wrote:I will mention the WC even if it's not Bayern cause that was an important win for our boys also.

And the European Super Cup was an amazing achievement and moment too. The last throphy left in our history was finally obtain and how it was by beating Chelsea with the same medicine.

Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:21 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:

And the European Super Cup was an amazing achievement and moment too. The last throphy left in our history was finally obtain and how it was by beating Chelsea with the same medicine.

this...
but I think still the best moment remains the 2013 finale... Although I remember very very well the one won in 2001 ...
TBH now that I am thinking of it both wins came after a river of tears...
So May 2013 is my best moment... that run of joy by Robben , with his tears and all the emotions ... I still have goose bumps and a sign of tears while writing...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:24 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:
MUTU wrote:I don't want to put my top moments, because that must include Mueller's goal against Chelsea. A very short-lived moment, but it was one of the happiest footballing moments for me in any case.

So I imagine how much was your frustation after that game. This lost affect me too much, that despite the victory a year later, is very sad to remember this. Hurt.

About specific moment, the goal of Roy Makaay in the round of 16 of the 2003/2004 season against Madrid, I scream this goal much than any other goal, I dont know why but this goal define my love to Bayern, despite I was watching them before.

MUTU was crying in my arms...
my legs were shaking ...
So was the shock that I thought that we lost as soon as Drogba scored - I totally forgot that we had to play the extra time... Maybe the players thought the same since we were Ghosts for the the remaining time...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:27 pm

I thought Bayern still dominated the extra time. Drogba fouled Ribéry in the box. In hindsight he was super lucky not to see red.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby prasun77 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:43 pm

I was very lucky..I didn't stay up late at night in 11/12 season to see ucl..I read in newspapers the next day..so we won against basel i was happy..against madrid super happy..then we met chelsea in the final i read up the next day that we lost on penalties but in india chelsea fans outnumber bayern by 1 to 100000000000000000000 literally..so they told me chelsea deserved to win so i thought maybe chelsea are a better team than bayern and i didn't feel very sad..now i realise what really happened..and I seriously wouldn't have been able to bear that loss....I would have cursed robben for rest of my life..luckily I started religiously following them by staying up late in 12/13 and we know how that ended.. :lol: :lol:
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby endrity » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:03 pm

prasun77 wrote:I was very lucky..I didn't stay up late at night in 11/12 season to see ucl..I read in newspapers the next day..so we won against basel i was happy..against madrid super happy..then we met chelsea in the final i read up the next day that we lost on penalties but in india chelsea fans outnumber bayern by 1 to 100000000000000000000 literally..so they told me chelsea deserved to win so i thought maybe chelsea are a better team than bayern and i didn't feel very sad..now i realise what really happened..and I seriously wouldn't have been able to bear that loss....I would have cursed robben for rest of my life..luckily I started religiously following them by staying up late in 12/13 and we know how that ended.. :lol: :lol:

Good man!
endrity
I post all the time

Best bayern moment of the last 10 years

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:19 pm

In no particular order:

Javi Martinez last minute goal vs Chelsea in the Super Cup

Robben goal UCL final

Beating Barcelona 4-0 at the Allianz

Schweinstiger PK vs R.Madrid

Juve comeback

Kroos goal vs BvB in the treble season; breaking the 5 game losing streak we had vs BvB
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby JANCKER » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:26 pm

There were plenty of special moments but this was a very special one because I was watching it outside with a friend who isn't a Bayern fan(can't find any around here) but we celebrated it together in front of a RM crowd... I wouldn't call that just celebration but some kind of insane sick otherworldly ill celebration... I bet that they wanted us dead. We were seated in front of the screen. :lol:
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby Coman » Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:56 pm

Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:08 pm

Besides the CL, I always say it is this. Equalize at the 89min, score a Wiese goal at the 115min and then equalize at the 120min. And Kahn punching Van Bommel's face. Can't beat that.

MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby zozon » Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:22 pm

MUTU wrote:I don't want to put my top moments, because that must include Mueller's goal against Chelsea. A very short-lived moment, but it was one of the happiest footballing moments for me in any case.

That was a game of the highest proportions of joy and sorrow. I can't remember a single game where the highs and lows were so brutal. Maybe the Man. Utd loss, but that was a surreal loss, happened so quickly. The Chelsea game was the ultimate painful, torturing game for a fan to see. Since that game, my sorrow threshold when watching Bayern are losing/playing bad/have no luck has became pretty high.

And I've seen quite a plenty Bayern games, been following them since 1995/6.

edit - Wow, just typing the year reminded me, 20 years as a fan. And i'm 28.
pyrasur wrote:
It's shaped like a sword. Because that's how formations work. We will only be beaten if Atletico form a rock. We will beat them if they form paper tho.
zozon
I post all the time

Postby quaazi » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:02 pm

I'll say. That Müller goal, that celebration, the context. It deserved the moment. It would've been the ultimate bliss. Not that next season's catharsis wasn't satisfying, but...
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:24 pm

quaazi wrote:

I'll say. That Müller goal, that celebration, the context. It deserved the moment. It would've been the ultimate bliss. Not that next season's catharsis wasn't satisfying, but...

Yes. But because of what happened the previous season, my celebrations of Robben's goal were somehow subdued, so the actual moment of Mueller's vastly-deserved opener was much greater for me.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 11, 2016 8:26 pm

If I can find the time I'll post some Wembley pics in here sometime... :P
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany