You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern's Records

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Bayern's Records

Postby ananda » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 pm

I'm not aware if there is a topic such as this, but I was thinking to post a topic for every new record FC Bayern made this season so far...
I'll go first with this:

FCB is the only club in League 5 that played all domestic matches in front off a sold-out stadium this season 8) Our rivals are BvB with 99,7%, Manchester United with 99.6%, Arsenal 99,1%, Tottenham 99,1%, West Ham 99%, Schalke S4:0 sa 98,8% and Real Madrid sa 98,2% sold out capacity of the stadium.

Also, Bayern reached 6 milion LIKES on official Facebook page 8)

Ofcourse, a 15-point lead after 21 matches is a new record in the 50-year history of Bundesliga.

Not to forget, 8 wins in a row on a season start is also a new record :)
My ass may be dumb, but I'm not dumbass!
ananda
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern's Records

Postby MoFattal » Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:56 pm

There are a lot of other records here.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to General Bayern Discussion