You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern's agreement with Lufthansa

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Bayern's agreement with Lufthansa

Postby huknife » Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:09 am

When LVG was in charge i remember there were some talk about ignoring the agreement of sponsor between Bayern & Lufthansa to utilize a provision to sign a 'star' player, because LVG was adamant that the squad he had was going to do.

I'm wondering if anyone knows the exact details of this and whether we still have such arrangement with Lufthansa.

Cheers.
huknife
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern's agreement with Lufthansa

Postby Bazi » Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:18 am

huknife wrote:When LVG was in charge i remember there were some talk about ignoring the agreement of sponsor between Bayern & Lufthansa to utilize a provision to sign a 'star' player, because LVG was adamant that the squad he had was going to do.

I'm wondering if anyone knows the exact details of this and whether we still have such arrangement with Lufthansa.

Cheers.

I can't recall that occasion with van Gaal but in general Lufthansa and Bayern München are very close sponsorship partners.

They utilize our premium brand to compete with other airlines on the premium sector and so on.

Well every international top club has an airline sponsorship deal I guess.
Bazi
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Return to General Bayern Discussion