You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern should have one more Champions League!

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Bayern should have one more Champions League!

Postby Pintiti » Wed Apr 24, 2013 12:46 pm

First of all, hello to all FC Bayern fans!

Well, I'm a portuguese football fan and I want to give you some interesting information.

Do you remember when FC Bayern lost 2-1 in ECL Final against FC Porto (season 1986/1987)? If your answer is yes, you will be interested.

Walter Casagrande was a brazilian football played that represented FC Porto in 1986/1987 and was on the bench in that final.

Casagrande gave a interview in 19th April in a brazilian talkshow called "Programa do Jô" (TV Globo) and admited that he doped a few times when he was in FC Porto. He basically said that he wasn't the only person to do that kind of things.

Portuguese media didn't give this case a fair projection. I hope FC Bayern fans give us a little help to spread this all over the world. Your team lost a final with a doped team. You should have one more Champions League. That's it!

Thanks!
Pintiti
First post

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern should have one more Champions League!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:01 pm

Well the case is a long time ago, it is gone and forgotten now and it will never be changed.

However it is still very interesting.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:11 pm

Pintiti wrote:First of all, hello to all FC Bayern fans!

Well, I'm a portuguese football fan and I want to give you some interesting information.

Do you remember when FC Bayern lost 2-1 in ECL Final against FC Porto (season 1986/1987)? If your answer is yes, you will be interested.

Walter Casagrande was a brazilian football played that represented FC Porto in 1986/1987 and was on the bench in that final.

Casagrande gave a interview in 19th April in a brazilian talkshow called "Programa do Jô" (TV Globo) and admited that he doped a few times when he was in FC Porto. He basically said that he wasn't the only person to do that kind of things.

Portuguese media didn't give this case a fair projection. I hope FC Bayern fans give us a little help to spread this all over the world. Your team lost a final with a doped team. You should have one more Champions League. That's it!

Thanks!

Besides this ... there was also the World Cup final 1982 Ita - Ger
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Meddler » Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:48 pm

It's no news for me and for anyone else living in Portugal.

The are thousands of recorded phone conversations between FC Porto president, Pinto da Costa (leading the club since 1985), referees, player agents, newspaper chief-editors, portuguese football federation and president of the league (also the headmaster of the referees).

All those recorded phone talks can proof that FC Porto has been winning everything in Portugal ilegally, and that intern dominance could lift them to a fantastic european level, managing to win two european cups and two UEFA Cup/Europa League.

The problema is that the portuguese justice is even more corrupt. The only sanction FC Porto was condemned to was a loss of six points... In a championshit where they won by 20 points of difference.

Only if you could understand portuguese and hear/read those phone call conversations/transcriptions you would understand all the shame the portuguese football has been in the last 25/30 years.

On those recorded phone talks, we can learn that:

- FC Porto staff controls the anti-doping calendar;
- FC Porto controls the referee nominations to every game, including Benfica's or Sporting's;
- FC Porto controls whose players are called up the portuguese national team, so they can call any of Porto's player in order to increase their market value;
- FC Porto controls the council that decides the portuguese league player's sanctions (for instance, Deco threw a boot to a referee and didn't suffered any sanction because Pinto da Costa threatened FPF president that if he was punished, he would not play for Portugal - this can be heard on one of those phone calls);
- And many other surreal stuff that puts shame to all portuguese citizens.

This is FC Porto and the things they were doing 25 years ago, they still do.
Meddler
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Apr 01, 2014 3:58 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Besides this ... there was also the World Cup final 1982 Ita - Ger

Where did you get this information? I tried to look for it on the Internet but found nothing, except for information about the Algerians being doped.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Return to General Bayern Discussion