You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern players whistled during yesterday's training session

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Bayern players whistled during yesterday's training session

Postby Bayernbazi » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:13 pm

http://www.tz.de/sport/fc-bayern/fans-pfeifen-fc-bayern-stars-training-3829881.html

According to this article, yesterday's open training session turned sour for the 3,000 fans who showed up because they hardly had an contact with the players especially the new signings Benatia and Xabi.

From what I can understand, as soon as they players came out Pep sent sent them for the warm-up at the far end and there was no contact with those present. Benatia arrived late and joined the others at the far end and Xabi left early

Fruthermore according to the article Franck Ribery had to seek treatment and Holger Badstuber stopped the training prematurely !

It seems that Pep is really trying hard to make the supporters hate him.
Bayernbazi
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Bayern players whistled during yesterday's training sess

Postby pyrasur » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:05 pm

Is this open training session really considered a big thing for the fans? I would be happy just to watch the players train personally, but again I don't know if it's a thing where the club mandates the players must interact with the fans as a marketing strategy. If so I guess I could see why the fans feel entitled to interact with the players.

Always hated it when tourists came to my school and watched us in class or working out though. Felt like a fish in a bowl :(.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby runaway » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:34 pm

Is Bayern the only one doing this open training? Not sure but Barca has stopped doing it when Pep was in charge. It's a training session not a meet and greet.

via Tapatalk
“If players weren’t human, I’d never lose.” ~El Loco
runaway
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Philippines

Postby Ottomeister13 » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:48 pm

From what i understand from the Bayern page.. Today and yesterday were closed training sessions.. Atleast fcb.de mentioned it as them.
Ottomeister13

Return to General Bayern Discussion