You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich's UCL hopes

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

How many CL trophies will Bayern win in the next 10 years?

None
No votes
One
8%
Two
54%
Three
25%
Four or more....
13%

Total votes : 24

Re: Bayern Munich's UCL hopes

Postby theundead » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:34 pm

With our injuries piling up again, I see our chances of winning the CL slimming. Alaba, Costa, Gotze, Robben, Thiago are all vital parts of Pep's first XI and they are all already injured. If these trends continue, we'll be in a situation similar to Nou Camp last season. And with a very energetic Dortmund side on our tail, we might even risk losing the league at that stage. We have to work on our injury situation; why do Bayern have one of the highest injury rates in europe. If it is due to the training regime, then that needs to loosen up a little. We cant keep running our players into the ground.
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby German-American » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:17 pm

theundead wrote:With our injuries piling up again, I see our chances of winning the CL slimming. Alaba, Costa, Gotze, Robben, Thiago are all vital parts of Pep's first XI and they are all already injured. If these trends continue, we'll be in a situation similar to Nou Camp last season. And with a very energetic Dortmund side on our tail, we might even risk losing the league at that stage. We have to work on our injury situation; why do Bayern have one of the highest injury rates in europe. If it is due to the training regime, then that needs to loosen up a little. We cant keep running our players into the ground.

Robben, Gotze, and Costa....maybe the others are all close to coming back. This is perfect timing since Christmas break is right around the corner and they will have an extended recovery time. Also when the season does start again, the champs league doesn't resume until February so it'll add a little extra time to "relax". If the staff does a good job and as you mentioned "not run them into the ground" then we should be ok. Lets hope Ribery can stay healthy and return to starting form, whihc would help the entire squad with injuries.
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby theundead » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:59 pm

German-American wrote:
theundead wrote:With our injuries piling up again, I see our chances of winning the CL slimming. Alaba, Costa, Gotze, Robben, Thiago are all vital parts of Pep's first XI and they are all already injured. If these trends continue, we'll be in a situation similar to Nou Camp last season. And with a very energetic Dortmund side on our tail, we might even risk losing the league at that stage. We have to work on our injury situation; why do Bayern have one of the highest injury rates in europe. If it is due to the training regime, then that needs to loosen up a little. We cant keep running our players into the ground.

Robben, Gotze, and Costa....maybe the others are all close to coming back. This is perfect timing since Christmas break is right around the corner and they will have an extended recovery time. Also when the season does start again, the champs league doesn't resume until February so it'll add a little extra time to "relax". If the staff does a good job and as you mentioned "not run them into the ground" then we should be ok. Lets hope Ribery can stay healthy and return to starting form, whihc would help the entire squad with injuries.

I just fear that this trend of injuries might continue and all of these guys are again injured come April. Though I'll pray that my fear are wrong.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
theundead
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Pakistan

Postby German-American » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:25 pm

theundead wrote:
German-American wrote:

I just fear that this trend of injuries might continue and all of these guys are again injured come April. Though I'll pray that my fear are wrong.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Hey I agree, we all have the reason to fear it, it happened the last two season

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bayern for life, I just want to see at least one game...thats all I ask
German-American
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: Grew up in Hillsborough,NJ....Lives in Haymarket, Va....attends WVU
National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:03 pm

It's a little early to worry about injuries since we're not even in March let alone April or May. It's the injuries in the second half of the season that hurt the most. I'm loving our CL chances now that Javi is getting back to 100% cause last time he was...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby manuelneuerfcb » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:35 am

Bayern Munich currently has many players aged between 24-28. they will last another 5-7 years or so, and I think they will in about 2 in that time, and we will sign new players in the future to boost our squad. I suggest Bale and Ozil!! :D :D
manuelneuerfcb
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membership

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion