You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich Sponsors

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Shirt sponsors

Postby FCB 4 EVA » Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:49 am

What I have noticed this season is we seem to have two different shirt sponsors, we have the T.Home and the "Liga Total" on the players shirts, who are these liga total guys? just wondered
FCB 4 EVA
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
England

Re: Shirt sponsors

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Aug 28, 2009 9:58 am

They are the same sponsors from Deutsche Telekom. Liga Total! promotes the new service they are providing. Read here for more info.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Audi to Buy 10% From Bayern Munich

Postby Element » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Audi Are Offering 100 Million Euros to buy 10% From FC Bayern Munich

Uli Hoeness Said that this Deal Can Help us Financially and make us from the Top Teams Financially (I Think we already are ,but 100 millions Are Surely great)

and This Deal is close of Being Finalized

And For Your info ,Bayern is a Sponsor of Bayern Munich ,and Also Give Cars to our players

eight years ago, bayern sold 10% to Adidas for 77 million euros

=====================
So What Do You Think of Audi's Offer??
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Re: Audi to Buy 10% From Bayern Munich

Postby appudds » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:10 pm

Element wrote:Audi Are Offering 100 Million Euros to buy 10% From FC Bayern Munich

Uli Hoeness Said that this Deal Can Help us Financially and make us from the Top Teams Financially (I Think we already are ,but 100 millions Are Surely great)

And For Your info ,Bayern is a Sponsor of Bayern Munich ,and Also Give Cars to our players

=====================

Its great! We can spend on more quality players next summer! Imagine! 100 million euros!
But it would be great if we give 10% of shares to Audi for 125 million!
BTW, can we put all the 100 million into our transfer kitty?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:32 pm

appudds wrote:
Element wrote:Audi Are Offering 100 Million Euros to buy 10% From FC Bayern Munich

=====================

Its great! We can spend on more quality players next summer! Imagine! 100 million euros!

Actually Hoeness Announced that The money Will be used for Paying the Remaining Costs of The Allianz Arena (The Allianz arena cost 300 mio euros)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby nur4bayern » Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:22 pm

Element wrote:
appudds wrote:

=====================

Actually Hoeness Announced that The money Will be used for Paying the Remaining Costs of The Allianz Arena (The Allianz arena cost 300 mio euros)

How much did Allianz pay?

It would be nice to use partnership money to enhance the brand and the team, which would add value to the club. In that scenario everyone would win.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MrLinky » Mon Sep 21, 2009 8:47 pm

nur4bayern wrote:How much did Allianz pay?

As far as I know, Allianz are paying around 150 million.

This could turn out to be a great deal for us. As Element said, most of this money (if not all of it) will be invested into paying the credits we got, to finance the building of the Allianz-Arena. Paying those loans at the moment (including other costs for the AA), take up about 30 million every year, money that could be spent into new star players. So, the sooner it is completely paid off, the better for us - we'll have a lot more financial resources for new signings. And this considerable sum, Audi are willing to offer us, will help us do just that. The FC Bayern AG will still hold 80 % of the shares, so there's nothing to worry about. What we're doing here, is revitalizing our partnership with a long-term sponsor (like we did with Adidas), and not selling the soul of our club to some sheikh from Dubai or to a Russian billionaire, who gained his wealth by doing doubtful and suspicious business.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby cyberalex » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:33 pm

well said mrlinky!
uli hoeness confirmed we'll be the richest once allianz arena debts are over. all resources would be used for investments.
not to mention that deutsche telekom deal will soon be extended and increased by 25% (25 million euros per year).

Allianz arena's resources + huge sponsorship deals + marketing are a terrific sources of income to Bayern

I can't imagine how big the club will be if they adopt one of hoeness' ideas, like de-centralized TV marketing or the 2 euros increase on each household for free TV.

Financially speaking, this club is a role model, simply amazing!! For years to come, Bayern will remain a european colossus, all this with no fat sheikhs who want to fulfill their own greedy dreams or Oligarchs whose money came after drying up supposedly national resources!
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby cyberalex » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:50 pm

As a side note:

-it's interesting to see Audi investing in Bayern Munich, knowing that Audi is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen. Isn't Volkswagen a shareholder in Wolfsburg?
-And also, all this is happening with Bavaria's and Munich's biggest and most successful club and who's watching? BMW... they are headquartered in Munich and they allow Audi to go to the heart of Munich to advertise themselves with one of the biggest names of football, right under their noses and in their playground.

Funny!! but it shows that in this financial crisis, Bayern and VW via Audi are faring better than their competitors in their respective sectors... long live Piech and Porsche families, long live Bayern Munchen :D =D>
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby appudds » Tue Sep 22, 2009 2:02 pm

cyberalex wrote:As a side note:

-it's interesting to see Audi investing in Bayern Munich, knowing that Audi is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Volkswagen. Isn't Volkswagen a shareholder in Wolfsburg?
-And also, all this is happening with Bavaria's and Munich's biggest and most successful club and who's watching? BMW... they are headquartered in Munich and they allow Audi to go to the heart of Munich to advertise themselves with one of the biggest names of football, right under their noses and in their playground.

Funny!! but it shows that in this financial crisis, Bayern and VW via Audi are faring better than their competitors in their respective sectors... long live Piech and Porsche families, long live Bayern Munchen :D =D>

Well noted and well said.. Cyberalex!
I guess we are on our way to winning the 2012 CL at the allianz!
BTW, wat will happen to 1860 Munich after we pay all the debts to own the AA..
Will they play or not?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:20 pm

appudds wrote:
cyberalex wrote:As a side note:

Well noted and well said.. Cyberalex!
I guess we are on our way to winning the 2012 CL at the allianz!
BTW, wat will happen to 1860 Munich after we pay all the debts to own the AA..
Will they play or not?

Munich football clubs FC Bayern and TSV 1860 founded Allianz Arena München Stadion GmbH to manage and operate the joint project of constructing the Allianz Arena. Each took a 50% stake in the company. As of 27 April 2006, FC Bayern took over 100% of the company on a provisional basis until 2010.

Owners
FC Bayern Munich have acquired a 100 percent stake in the Allianz Arena after purchasing TSV 1860 Munich's 50 percent share in holding company Allianz Arena Munich Stadium GmbH for €11 million. TSV 1860 will buy back their share by repaying the money with interest in four years at the latest.

1860 Munich already is paying Bayern to use the stadium.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Postby cyberalex » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:23 pm

We already own 100% of the Allianz Arena as far as I know. Allianz AG doesn't own shares but is rather paying money to have their on it until dunno which year. Same with TSV, they have sold their shares to us and they do not have the option to buy them back. Maybe now they are renting the stadium from us or something.
With Allianz and Audi cash injections, we are well on track to have a debt free company operating the club. Future is bright, I can't cease from feeling impressed with the work that the management has done. All this with old football legends at the helm!
cyberalex
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:40 pm

=====================

You're the one that made a mistake this time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, sounds like a good deal to me.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Element » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

=====================

You're the one that made a mistake this time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, sounds like a good deal to me.

U Got me with that one :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

UEFA and the Bayern/Audi deal

Postby MUTU » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:47 am

UEFA aren't happy with the Bayern/Audi deal even though it was given a green light by the DFL. The UEFA rules say that no individual or company should take a decisive influence on more than one club participating in a UEFA club competition. The problem is that Audi is a subsidiary of Volkswagen and VW is already the sponsor of VfL Wolfsburg, the German champions. According to Marcel Benz, head of UEFA's Legal Department, it is "unlikely but possible" that Bayern would be excluded from the Champions League. Bayern are arguing that neither VW nor Audi would have a direct or indirect influence on the club.

More info on http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/Hom ... ,4291.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion