You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich or Germany

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Bayern Munich or Germany

Postby shwas55 » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:48 pm

As much as i love Bayern i have to say that i love the national team more.
When i see the mannschaft playing wether live or on tv it just gives me that sense of pride.
After watching the disappointing loss last night, i couldnt help but wonder if bayern is stopping our young players growth, dont get wrong poldi and shweini, lahm were among the best players in our team (germany), if not the tournament, but dont you guys think they would have even been better if they were playing on more regular bases, lets face it Ballack didnt have one of his best games yesterday, and our midfield really needed shwieni or poldi to stand up but they didnt or couldnt, and i think thats what both are missing from their game preforming under huge pressure.

Bayern holds the future of the mannschaft (poldi, shwieni, lahm, jensen, kroos), and only one out of those is getting regular first team football at bayern (lahm), i know to bayern fans the club might come first but as a nation our national team should come first.
As painful as it is to say, i think we should let at least 2 of the above players to leave to develop and become better players, we dont have to sell them we can just loan them to a team that guarantees them first team football, untill we have a place for them in the first team.
I dont want us to become like england struggling to pick 22 players, because of their lack of experience and playing time. English players are setting on the sidelines which stopping their development and thats why their national team is suffering badly.

We all love bayern but lets not be selfish.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern Munich or Germany

Postby gjenerali » Fri Nov 07, 2008 10:24 am

ithink all love a bit more germany than bayern its like having 2 brothers one 23 old(BAYERN) and one 5 years old (GERMANY) this is for the not GERMANS like me that im ALBANIAN for the germans its naturall because its their nationall team
gjenerali
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tomas » Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:52 pm

For me its hard. I have a tattoo for the DFB on my arm. I will be getting one later for Bayern. I look at it this way, we have Bayern for Bundesliga and European Cups and Deutschland for Euros and World Cup. Best of both worlds... sometimes.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MatFCB97 » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:04 pm

I love FCB and also support national team. Hope we will win World Cup 2010!
MatFCB97
Getting the hang of it

Postby KieranD » Tue May 12, 2009 12:04 am

im a scot so its hard for me to love germany like you guys do, sure i like them they have talented players but they dont use them right! i like germany tho i wanted them to win euro 08

bayern all the way for me man they are the best
KieranD
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby mattie » Thu May 14, 2009 7:20 pm

I love Bayern more than Germany , sozz lol , I am an albanian but I am borned in Germany , even i dont live there anymore i still watch every game of the DFB team in front of the Albanian games..but i see my heart tickin more for the Bayern side =)
mattie
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sun May 31, 2009 9:28 am

I LOVE BOTH

Germany=Bayern
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Aequitas1987 » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:51 pm

Bayern for me.
SoStronk.com
Aequitas1987
I post all the time

National Flag:
India
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby armbrust » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:18 pm

1: Germany
2: Bayern
3: Shummi
4: the rest of bl teams
@armbrustpoker
armbrust
I post all the time

National Flag:
Germany

Postby shpati_L1 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:31 pm

elementaryelement wrote:I LOVE BOTH

Germany=Bayern

Yeah.:)
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:57 am

I support German NT more years than Bayern (from WC in Mexico 86), so, I would say Germany.
It's a bit strange because I am Greek, I like and support Germany NT better than Greece NT :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby MUTU » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:28 am

avatarx wrote:It's a bit strange because I am Greek, I like and support Germany NT better than Greece NT

Woah! So you mean that if say WC final 2010 is Greece vs Germany, you'd support Germany?
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AvatarX » Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:49 am

MUTU wrote:
avatarx wrote:It's a bit strange because I am Greek, I like and support Germany NT better than Greece NT

Woah! So you mean that if say WC final 2010 is Greece vs Germany, you'd support Germany?

Of course :D :D :D (I did it in some previous matches in the past years)....

Maybe it's because I was born in Germany and liked watching their football better when I was a little kid (especially with Karl-Heinz Rummenigge in the 80's and Klinsmann / Matthäus in the 90's).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby draconaut » Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 am

Bayern is actually 40% of Germany in disguise lol.I think I prefer Germany over Bayern though :mrgreen:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lellsing » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:56 pm

Bayermany 8)
lellsing
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion