You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich or Germany

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern Munich or Germany

Postby zippy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:40 pm

Payam wrote:Yes, indeed we have those rights. I believe some guys died for us to have those rights.
But still, I find it funny that, by your logic, more than half, nay, more than 80 per cent of the users here (this is an international forum after all) can never love and support Bayern the way you do. :mrgreen:

In my own humble opinion, I believe that if you identify yourself with a particular club, feel and burn for that club through the good times and bad then you are a supporter. After all, if I'm not mistaken, us international fans are a great part of Bayerns international economy (shirt sales etc.)
And if we identify ourselves enough with the club to pay a hefty, hard earned 80 Euros, our support, for a piece of cloth that will be old and out of practice faster than Oprah gains weight, then are we not "real enough" supporters? :wink:
Bayern would be much poorer without us, as would Man U, AC Milan etc. The international supporters.

But, that is just what I believe. :)

I can see your point and I'm not here to deliberately p#ss people off. I can only speak for me personally and if I couldn't see Bayern live in the stadium every month or so I just wouldn't feel part of it or involved in it. But obviously not everyone feels the same.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern Munich or Germany

Postby zippy » Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 pm

MaCk0y wrote:Cool it guys. Take it to the General Chat thread if you are going to keep arguing about this subject.

No problem, I'm sure we can agree to disagree.
zippy
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion