You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern Munich accused of turning blind eye to human rights

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern Munich accused of turning blind eye to human righ

Postby ottackon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:14 pm

Well in that case, all western countries who are so keen on giving lessons to the world, should stop buying saudi oil and selling manufactured products to this country.
ottackon
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby Ottomeister13 » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:16 pm

RedQueen wrote:Well, it's not the wisest move, playing in Saudi Arabia right after having promoted the "Mia San Charlie" thing via Twitter. Kinda defeats the purpose.

That bull.. Its a wise business move, to promote themself. Its even bigger bull that those so called political basterds trying to include Bayern into something that is not in their hands at all.. So just because there is some shit thats not right, oooh right, lets not visit any of those country's at all..

Lets not visit Germany anymore, because there doesnt happen any shit that is inhuman... Those hypocrites should STFU..
Ottomeister13

Postby RedQueen » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:24 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Bayern are not politicians nor are they involved in politics.

Then maybe Bayern should abstain from political statements altogether. Like "Mia San Charlie".
"Now, here, you see, it takes all the running you can do, to keep in the same place. If you want to get somewhere else, you must run at least twice as fast as that!" - Red Queen, Alice - Through the Looking-Glass
RedQueen
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:26 pm

ottackon wrote:Well in that case, all western countries who are so keen on giving lessons to the world, should stop buying saudi oil and selling manufactured products to this country.

What makes you think Saudi is better than the West... they work together. And it's not about the oil but price and monopoly.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ottackon » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:29 pm

JANCKER wrote:
ottackon wrote:Well in that case, all western countries who are so keen on giving lessons to the world, should stop buying saudi oil and selling manufactured products to this country.

What makes you think Saudi is better than the West... they work together. And it's not about the oil but price and monopoly.

I don't have a high opinion for Saudi Arabia nor for some western countries, but I hate double standard policy regarding any matter.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:35 pm

ottackon wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

I don't have a high opinion for Saudi Arabia nor for some western countries, but I hate double standard policy regarding any matter.

We're all better then with an eye closed... this game can go forever.
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:40 pm

RedQueen wrote:Then maybe Bayern should abstain from political statements altogether. Like "Mia San Charlie".

I can't really understand what that has to do with this case. Mia San Charlie is a statement in favour of freedom (of expression). Not visiting Saudi Arabia for a pure footballing reason on terms that have nothing to do with football would, in my view, be discriminatory. And so by choosing to go I do not see it as a contradiction of the Mia San Charlie campaign (it's news to me that Bayern participated in it btw. Thanks for pointing it out).

I understand that as a female you probably feel very strongly about the violations in Saudi Arabia, and I assure you that I am in no way in favour of that country's policies. But I just fail to see why this and a football friendly should be linked.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby JANCKER » Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:58 pm

A lowlife Rodman went to North Korea and it made headlines...
You expect better than that from Bayern.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:00 am

sick minds and sub-human... having said that western culture isn't more rosary (in a different way of course!)
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Ottomeister13 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:01 am

Because politicians are hypocrites. You dont hear them normally about it, but now that Bayern went over there, they scream hate and despair about it and think all of them need to say their pinch about it.. Pfff..

And Rodman? Let the man go where he wants, its not forbidden to go into that country... I dont even get why someone is even wasting his time on the Rodman matter, what else beside the Spurs/Pistons and Bulls era did he do that mattered for something anyway?
Ottomeister13

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:04 am

ottackon wrote:This is utterly ridiculous, really, especially when you consider that Israel, the most barbaric country in the world, is affiliated to the UEFA, but it's ok, since it's politically correct to spit on muslim countries nowadays.

you are 200% right here....
but you know what...? the problem is that Muslim men/women of good will (and I am sure that these are the majority) are not doing enough to stop those idiots who are making a baaad name for the whole adherents of the Religion of Islam.
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 am

ramsej84 wrote:
ottackon wrote:This is utterly ridiculous, really, especially when you consider that Israel, the most barbaric country in the world, is affiliated to the UEFA, but it's ok, since it's politically correct to spit on muslim countries nowadays.

but you know what...? the problem is that Muslim men/women of good will (and I am sure that these are the majority) are not doing enough to stop those idiots who are making a baaad name for the whole adherents of the Religion of Islam.

Everyone is responsible for his own acts, and lunatic bastards wherever their background is, do not need religious reasons to kill innocent people, those are simply bloodthirsty. The ones who suffer the most from them, are located in Syria, Iraq, etc and are muslims too.
ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

Postby JANCKER » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:05 am

Just look at nations but not all... and you'll see brothers divided by religions, saying that religion has nothing to do with it, doesn't fit. All that blood shed for nothing at all.
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:14 am

ottackon wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Everyone is responsible for his own acts, and lunatic bastards wherever their background is, do not need religious reasons to kill innocent people, those are simply bloodthirsty. The ones who suffer the most from them, are located in Syria, Iraq, etc and are muslims too.

I have my doubts... nobody wakes up and decides to go for a killing spree somewhere at random. These lunatics as you called them are being radicalized, filled with hatred towards the same countries which gave them and their families for generations everything they've asked for... even their culture and values to accommodate them. It is not fair... they should know better who the real enemy is...
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ottackon » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:59 am

ramsej84 wrote:
I have my doubts... nobody wakes up and decides to go for a killing spree somewhere at random. These lunatics as you called them are being radicalized, filled with hatred towards the same countries which gave them and their families for generations everything they've asked for... even their culture and values to accommodate them. It is not fair... they should know better who the real enemy is...

Have you never heard of serial killers who slaughter people randomly ?
The main difference here is that these mercanaries and fugitives wear a religious mask and play a determined role unwittingly or not.
Everyone has noticed the contradiction of those who characterized them as "freedom fighters" in Syria and who are indignant today faced with its abuses in Iraq and recently in France. But if that speech is incoherent in itself, it makes perfect sense in the strategic plan: the same individuals were to be presented as allies yesterday and must be as enemies today, even if they are still on orders from Washington, who finances and arms them indirectly through its allies (Saudi Arabia, Turkey, France, GB).
The so-called ISIS is comparable to the mercenary armies of the European sixteenth century. They were conducting religious wars on behalf of the lords who paid them, sometimes in one camp, sometimes in another.

ottackon

National Flag:
Morocco

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion