You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Postby FCBinNYC » Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:01 pm

I would've said no up until I saw that Magath article yesterday (where he said something had been wrong since the spring). Why would Uli even bother with trying to keep a coach that wanted to quit? Sounds like a recipe for disaster and we all know now where we ended up. So a takeover might not be bad, but let's not forget that Uli has been doing this since he retired (early) in the 70s through all the ups and downs. But Bayern is ready for a shake-up if they're just going to bring in the Altintops and say that they're ready to challenge for the CL. Ain't gonna happen. Not to sound like a Chelsea fan, but maybe a billionaire is what this club needs. If Man Utd and Liverpool aren't above the takeover (as well as lesser teams) then should Bayern keep holding out if there's someone interested? Probably not. Though I agree with Paddy in that Beckenbauer should stay around no matter what.
FCBinNYC
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mirage » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:33 pm

I'm getting sick of all the clubs been taken over. Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, West Ham, Villa..... It's not gonna end. I voted not sure though, because there are pros and cons to all these billionaires coming in and taking it all over.
Mirage
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby yoanna » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:49 pm

sounds good, would be quite tempting, actually. on the other hand, it's way too easy and unchallenging. but hell, if i got the money, i'd definitely boost my fav club's finances.
“Del Piero is a boy who has integrated himself perfectly with the Juventus mentality, a mentality built on style and decorum. He really does deserve to reach this milestone”.

Beppe Furino
yoanna
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:51 pm

Mirage wrote:I'm getting sick of all the clubs been taken over. Chelsea, Man U, Liverpool, West Ham, Villa..... It's not gonna end. I voted not sure though, because there are pros and cons to all these billionaires coming in and taking it all over.

I agree with you, Mirage. Anyways, it doesn't matter if the owner of the team is a billionaire and is able to buy the best players because that does not guarantee a winning team. Look at Real Madrid, with all the money they have and how it seems like all the best players want to go to them, they haven't won the CL in a while. Heck, I know it's a different sport but even the NY Yankees have not won the World Series in a while though they have the highest payroll in MLB. Simply put.....money does not equal winning.

Winning can only come about through teamwork, chemistry, and tactics. Put all this together and the team, any team for that matter, can go far.

I do believe that a few board members need to go, such as Hoeness, and they need to put in some young blood but that's about it. If they would get bought by a billionaire it better be a German.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby fanOfBayern » Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:03 pm

Folks,

Post everything related to FC Bayern, its players, coaches, gear, collectibles etc in this thread.

:D
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby Paddy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:41 pm

I thought this was Bayern´s forum?
Save the Earth. It´s the only planet with beer.

Paddy
I post all the time

Postby Schweini_rules » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:05 am

Paddy wrote:I thought this was Bayern´s forum?

:lol: your hilarious!!!!!!
RESPECT
FC BAYERN MUNCHEN

- "I had hoped until the end that this was just a nightmare, because Deisler is one of the best players Germany has ever had." -
Hoeness
Schweini_rules
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby tracylynn » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:15 am

Paddy wrote:I thought this was Bayern´s forum?

It is. Perhaps he is talking about the collectables? Someone keeps creating a thread like that and perhaps that is what he is talking about.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Postby fanOfBayern » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:17 am

This is a 'Miscellaneous' Section. It is easier to have everything related to Bayern in one thread.
fanOfBayern
I post all the time

Postby walter » Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Have you guys been following what's happening with Mesut Ozil at Schalke?????

Apparently, after he had verbally agreed to extend with Schalke he refused to sign the contract. Schalke management got furious about that and now he will rot in the reserves team for the rest of the season unless a club is willing to pay 7 million euros to rescue him.

Obviously the kid has shown a lack of commitment and went back on his word, so Schalke's punishment is deserved, but at the same time it will be sad to see a talent like him wasted and after all he is pretty young and didn't know how to handle the situation.

Anyway, I am surprised bigger teams don't seem to be following the situation. I think he would be a fine addition to Bayern as we need creative players like him...

I am surprised that HSV has not got him considering that they will loose Van der Vaart next season and Ozil would be a potential good replacement (similar playing style, although certainly difficult to fill in the shoes of VDV). Hamburg will certainly cash in almost four times the cost of Ozil when they sell VDV.
walter
I post all the time

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern Board News

Postby Element » Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:41 pm

Bayern Training Camp this Winter will Be in Dubai

it will Start in 3 January

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 35048.html
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:36 pm

Element wrote:Bayern Training Camp this Winter will Be in Dubai

it will Start in 3 January

http://www.tz-online.de/sport/fc-bayern ... 35048.html

Wasnt dat the same place which we had last winter?
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:20 am

appudds wrote:Wasnt dat the same place which we had last winter?

Exactly

U R Right
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby appudds » Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:51 pm

Element wrote:Exactly

U R Right

Why da same place again and again!
I would prefer them coming to India! :D
:wink:
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
India

Postby Element » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:59 pm

I Found out taht Bayern Has loaned 19 players (including Sosa, Toni, Ottl, And Breno)

ADD :MORE INFO IN MY OTHER POST BELOW
Last edited by Element on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion