You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.
 

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:03 am

MoFattal wrote:Damn, Shaq has quite a "soft" voice compared to his physique.

Maybe he needs some steroids to help deepen his voice.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31595
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5580 times
Been thanked: 8311 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby FCB general » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:57 pm

MUTU wrote:
MoFattal wrote:Damn, Shaq has quite a "soft" voice compared to his physique.

Maybe he needs some steroids to help deepen his voice.

Haha, that's his natural physique. If you take a look on Albanian people from Kosovo, you'll see that an average man is around 176 cm tall, and weight around 85 kilos. :lol: That's what I can see in my town where we have Kosovar minority who are, of course, bakers. :mrgreen: My friend with whom I play football is Albanian, about 178 cm and 95 kg, and not to ask - a baker! 8)

I think Shaqiri 1-2 years ago talked about mom's kitchen, unavoidable burek, and especially cakes which he likes a lot. :lol:

Shaqiri is an example of what can a good food produce. :)
Cada loco con su tema.
User avatar
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 6607
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:11 pm
Location: Croatia
National Flag:
Red Cross
Has thanked: 2701 times
Been thanked: 2909 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:30 pm

Yeah his brother is just as big
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31374
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8836 times
Been thanked: 7442 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby AllensRoten » Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:12 pm

JUPP HEYNCKES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! YES!!!
User avatar
AllensRoten
I'm a chatterbox!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 238 times
Been thanked: 126 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby JJJ » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:32 pm

MoFattal wrote:Damn, Shaq has quite a "soft" voice compared to his physique.

But... but I love that voice.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 372 times
Been thanked: 378 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:20 pm

Sammer has revealed that they are not sure if the training camp will be held in Doha again next year. They were really happy with the turf, the short distances and the temperatures. However, Sammer says that "opponents are suboptimal". [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31595
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5580 times
Been thanked: 8311 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 pm

MUTU wrote:
Sammer has revealed that they are not sure if the training camp will be held in Doha again next year. They were really happy with the turf, the short distances and the temperatures. However, Sammer says that "opponents are suboptimal". [source]

I would prefer if Bayern played tougher clubs but where else can u set up something like that on winter break. Its only in the summer you can have high profile friendlies. Maybe Bayern will figure something out for next season.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14047
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4679 times
Been thanked: 2976 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:36 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Sammer has revealed that they are not sure if the training camp will be held in Doha again next year. They were really happy with the turf, the short distances and the temperatures. However, Sammer says that "opponents are suboptimal". [source]

I would prefer if Bayern played tougher clubs but where else can u set up something like that on winter break. Its only in the summer you can have high profile friendlies. Maybe Bayern will figure something out for next season.

I'm speaking without any insight at all, but what about somewhere like Mexico? Decent temperatures this time of the year and they should find better opponents.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31595
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5580 times
Been thanked: 8311 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:52 pm

MUTU wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:
MUTU wrote:
Sammer has revealed that they are not sure if the training camp will be held in Doha again next year. They were really happy with the turf, the short distances and the temperatures. However, Sammer says that "opponents are suboptimal". [source]

I would prefer if Bayern played tougher clubs but where else can u set up something like that on winter break. Its only in the summer you can have high profile friendlies. Maybe Bayern will figure something out for next season.

I'm speaking without any insight at all, but what about somewhere like Mexico? Decent temperatures this time of the year and they should find better opponents.

I dont think Bayern want to travel that far for just a winter training camp
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14047
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4679 times
Been thanked: 2976 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby JJJ » Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:59 pm

Last year at the winter break we played Schalke. This year S04 trained just next to us.
Kraft
Lahm, Hummels, Badstuber, Contento
Schweinsteiger, Kroos, Can
Schöpf, Müller, Alaba

Image
User avatar
JJJ
I post all the time
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:51 pm
National Flag:
Estonia
Has thanked: 372 times
Been thanked: 378 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Firefox1234 » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:03 pm

JJJ wrote:Last year at the winter break we played Schalke. This year S04 trained just next to us.

Arent most BuLi clubs in Qatar for training camp? Why didnt Bayern organize a friendly with any of them?
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
User avatar
Firefox1234
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 14047
Joined: Wed May 09, 2012 1:42 am
Location: USA
National Flag:
Kenya
Has thanked: 4679 times
Been thanked: 2976 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:57 am

Well I won't mind seeing them move around a bit. It's getting boring now.

When is the next friendly against Trentino XI again? :P
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
User avatar
FCBayernMunchen
Moderator
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31374
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 8836 times
Been thanked: 7442 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 15, 2014 10:12 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
JJJ wrote:Last year at the winter break we played Schalke. This year S04 trained just next to us.

Arent most BuLi clubs in Qatar for training camp? Why didnt Bayern organize a friendly with any of them?

There was only Schalke. Last year, Bayern played a friendly against them but this year they didn't. Thing is, Bayern want an enthusiastic club who give their 100% while Bayern would be testing different configurations. At the same time, they'd want this club to give them a good challenge.

Schalke would NOT have been enthusiastic/motivated, and they would also have been testing different configurations themselves.
At the same time, the local clubs in the area aren't good enough.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
User avatar
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 31595
Joined: Mon Aug 14, 2006 11:00 pm
Location: L-Imqabba, Malta
National Flag:
Malta
Has thanked: 5580 times
Been thanked: 8311 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby schweini31 » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:15 am

In other stupid news :wink: the AFA (Argentine Football Association) wants that the FCB and Independiente (argentinian team who play in 2nd divison) play the Intercontinental Cup that the FCB declined to participate in 1975.
User avatar
schweini31
Woah, this feels cool!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon May 10, 2010 9:52 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 20 times
Gender: Male

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby AdepT » Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:41 am

schweini31 wrote:In other stupid news :wink: the AFA (Argentine Football Association) wants that the FCB and Independiente (argentinian team who play in 2nd divison) play the Intercontinental Cup that the FCB declined to participate in 1975.

What, for real? Could you please quote the source?

Also, 1975 edition wasn't held because both finalists of 1975 EC(us and Leeds United) declined to participate.
We declined in 1974 and then the runners up Atletico Madrid were asked to represent Europe which they accepted and won 2-1 in aggregate.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
User avatar
AdepT
I'm a post king!
 
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership
 
Posts: 3742
Joined: Fri Mar 30, 2012 6:06 am
Location: Bangalore, India
National Flag:
India
Has thanked: 677 times
Been thanked: 745 times
Gender: Male
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 4 guests