You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby KAHN » Mon Oct 28, 2013 1:00 am

I love how they they to be scientific. How can you calculate a sporting achievement and everything that surrounds it? Mr. Delaney and most sport analysts should be shot in the .... dick :evil: One of the most stupid jobs in the world :roll:
"You are here for a good time ... Not a long time"
Colin McRae
Rally legend
R.I.P
5/8/1968-15/9/2007
KAHN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby BayernLove » Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:58 pm

KAHN wrote:I love how they they to be scientific. How can you calculate a sporting achievement and everything that surrounds it? Mr. Delaney and most sport analysts should be shot in the .... dick :evil: One of the most stupid jobs in the world :roll:

YES! So much of journalism is stupid.
Jesus saves, but Kahn does it better ;)
BayernLove
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:00 pm

Amazing video on Bayern Munich's historical games from 1900-1990, i hope the guy makes more! =D>
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Nov 20, 2013 10:37 pm

LOL :lol:

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Nov 20, 2013 11:30 pm

I'm pretty sure some Dortmund players had done the same thing. I think I had posted the video.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MoFattal » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:27 am

It started with our guys looking at the Dortmund video ;)
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:26 am

Watzke: "Bayern are the best team in the world right now, as a sportsman one must acknowledge this fact. They’ve done a good job for 50 years now, they are 30 years ahead of us and we have to live with that. I am glad for them. I'd prefer a German team to be the best rather than a Spanish one." [source]
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:39 am

MUTU wrote:
Watzke: "Bayern are the best team in the world right now, as a sportsman one must acknowledge this fact. They’ve done a good job for 50 years now, they are 30 years ahead of us and we have to live with that. I am glad for them. I'd prefer a German team to be the best rather than a Spanish one." [source]

Watzke's learning from Borusse? :P

It's good that he acknowledged it though. Not the best team part but that we have been taking steps for the last 5 decades without risking our funds, aiming for the far away future. If only others(haters) could see it.
Dortmund too are on the same path and with Klopp they should be able to move up to such a stature. They have come far ahead from the bankruptcy days.
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Badger » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:40 am

MUTU wrote:

Very sporting attitude and comments.
"Wherever that man went, he went gratefully."
--------- Attributed to Seamus Heaney ---------
Badger
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Northern Ireland

Postby MUTU » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:51 am

Badger wrote:
MUTU wrote:

Very sporting attitude and comments.

Yes, I was positively surprised. Hats off to him!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:49 am

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby AdepT » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 pm

If we win against City and Barca lose against Celtic then we'd be really close to overtaking Barca in UEFA Club Coefficient ratings.
We could be the no.1 club come Feb. Current scores : Barca 147.399 bayern 145.242

Maybe only for a few months as we'd behind by 12 points in the next year term due to our poor 2010-11 performances.
Here's hoping Inter make it to CL. Time to batter them.
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby ramsej84 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:44 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:Amazing video on Bayern Munich's historical games from 1900-1990, i hope the guy makes more! =D>

WOW thanks for this. The players' celebrations (1st part of the vid) reminded me of Thomas Muller's style of celebrating ! :)

I was always curious to see some highlights of the CL final lost by our beloved team to A.Villa in 1982...
here is what I've found...
does it not remind you of a certain other game some thirty years later?!?! :(

I've also searched for the loss vs Porto 1-2. IMO it was a deserved defeat the only one along that of 2010 otherwise FCB could have had three more victories...
Last edited by ramsej84 on Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:53 pm

ramsej84 wrote:WOW thanks for this. The players' celebrations (1st part of the vid) reminded me of Thomas Muller's style of celebrating ! :)

It's crazy on the spur of the moment celebration style. And I prefer it to practised/orchestrated ones.
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby AdepT » Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:53 pm

Answer to conversation from Hamburg thread. :

MoFattal wrote:I think there are three share-holding companies, right? Who is the third one besides Audi and Adidas?

9.1, 9.1, 81.8 is how the share ownership distribution stands.
These are the shares of FC Bayern Munich AG.

Google Translate
The FC Bayern München AG is a public limited company and subsidiary of the football club FC Bayern Munich and Audi and Adidas. It operates in particular the professional football section of FC Bayern. Your CEO Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, chairman Uli Hoeness is. Its shares are not traded on the stock exchange. An IPO is not planned for the coming years.

The fiscal year of FC Bayern München AG starts on 1 July and ends on 30 June of the following year and thus corresponds to a football season. [source]

The sports club, as we know it, is called FC Bayern Munich e.V. and the football club, FC Bayern Munich is a part of it.
The 81.8% shares of FC Bayern Munich AG are owned by FC Bayern Munich e.V.( which comprises of every sport played at Bayern-football, basketball. bowling, chess etc.)

MUTU wrote:How is Bayern Munich 100% fan-owned when Adidas and Audi have shares? Can anyone care to explain please?

MUTU : I think I finally have the answer to your question.
Firstly, FC Bayern Munich e.V. is the sports club. FC Bayern Munich AG is a different entity.
FC Bayern Munich e.V. is owned by the 223,985 members. So the journalist was correct in stating that FC Bayern Munich is a 100% fans owned club. Similarly all sport team ventures under FC Bayern Munich e.V. are 100% fan owned as FC Bayern Munich e.V. owns all of it.

Audi and Adidas own 9.1% each of FC Bayern Munich AG.

The Chairman of FC Bayern Munich AG is Uli and CEO is KHR. Audi, Adidas, VW, Telekom representatives; former Bavarian president and a few others sit on it's board.
The President of FC Bayern e.V. is Uli. Karl Hofner is Senior Vice President of FC BM e.V.

PS :
And hence the hands of fans behind Uli still retaining the FC BM e.V. president ship. Being FC BM e.V. president, it's obligatory that he'll be the Chairman of the FC BM AG board.
From what I understand of business(very little), AG board can't vote him down from AG Chairman position easily.
e.V. Presidentship position rests with the votes of the members of the club. And till the members are behind him, Uli will be FC BM e.V. President and as the representative of the maximum(81.8%) shares of FC BM AG organisation, he has every right to be it's 'DEFAULT' Chairman.
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion