You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue May 14, 2013 6:44 pm

Perhaps 1860 could use it? :lol:
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCB general » Tue May 14, 2013 7:06 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Perhaps 1860 could use it? :lol:

Häääää, I mean... :problem:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 8:08 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Perhaps 1860 could use it? :lol:

Only when they agree to change their name to FC Bayern Munich Youth/Junior Team. :twisted:
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby dambun » Tue May 14, 2013 11:18 pm

AdepT wrote:We are planning to build a small stadium for the youth team.

lol... yeah... I've read it earlier on TZ... sounds like an excellent idea...

But how much would such a plan cost? I'm wondering.... Any estimations... anyone...?!!!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby AdepT » Tue May 28, 2013 9:39 pm

Gotta increase that figure now? [-o<
Schweini, Ribery, Mueller and Robben! Let's hope the international 'fanboy' captains and coaches vote for at least one of them to win this thing this year.

It 's planned on Jan 13 BTW. We've got to win on Sat and the CWC and Super Cup.

Seriously, who'll del Bosque vote for this year? Maybe Martinez but he deemed his season unsuccessful and didn't call him a few months back.
Deschamps and hopefully Platini(he has got too much say, behind the screens) might push Ribery's nomination.

It will be close. And should Messi win it again by a large margin then 7-0, in his face. :twisted:
AdepT
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby SouthernStar » Wed May 29, 2013 3:51 am

AdepT wrote:Schweini, Ribery, Mueller and Robben! Let's hope the international 'fanboy' captains and coaches vote for at least one of them to win this thing this year.

It 's planned on Jan 13 BTW. We've got to win on Sat and the CWC and Super Cup.

Seriously, who'll del Bosque vote for this year? Maybe Martinez but he deemed his season unsuccessful and didn't call him a few months back.
Deschamps and hopefully Platini(he has got too much say, behind the screens) might push Ribery's nomination.

It will be close. And should Messi win it again by a large margin then 7-0, in his face. :twisted:

Well because Messi is going to score 10 against some bottom-table LA Liga teams, score 80 goals in a season and be declared the winner again.

On the occasion that we might potentially win the Treble... Anyone thinks SAF is going to win the manager of the year just because he is retiring and they are giving the award for his 27 years of career? I mean Pep was voted last year even with Barca's lacklustre 6 months (only Copa Del Rey).

It's all about glamour, not many people are talking about Jupp's incredible achievements this past year...

*Ok, I feel kinda bad talking about the guy who will be our new coach like this but Pep's nomination last year was a pretty wtf moment for me. :roll:
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed May 29, 2013 11:38 am

I won't even check who wins the coach of the year award from next season onwards if Jupp doesn't get it this year.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Wed May 29, 2013 12:16 pm

Voters would have to be pretty ignorant and retarded to ignore Jupp.
If SAF wins it, well fk him and fk UEFA and fk the world. :|

There's time so let's wait and see.

Well, at least votes from Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands,Poland(1st maybe Klopp then Jupp, who knows if Lewa is here he might vote for Jupp), Croatia, France, USA, Ukraine are ours. Maybe even Belgum, Russia. What would Spain, Eng, Portugal, Denmark, Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay do? Also, Turkey shouldn't go for SAF, I'm guessing. Even Messi does not have anyone to vote for from his team.
Others, I'm not so sure about their influences.

Jupp by a margin then a close call between Klopp and SAF for 2nd. Conte/Tito for 4 & 5. Even AVB/Rafa/Simeone deserve better rank than Mou this time. Poor guy, UEFA already hates him enough, now he is not even in top 10 this year IMHO.
And that's how the results should pan out.
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby AdepT » Wed May 29, 2013 1:36 pm

I just realised something.

1. If Pep wins CWC, he'll be the first coach to win it thrice.
2. Also, if Pep wins UEFA Super Cup, he'll be the first coach to win it thrice.

3. And the most important, it'll be our first UEFA Super Cup trophy. I guess now that'll stir us more to beat the crap out of Chelsea.
4. And it'll also be our first CLUB WORLD CUP. (Well, at least by that name though since we've won Intercontinental Cup earlier.)
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:13 pm

@FCBayern: #FCBayern, always number one: The treble winners also took first place in last season’s fair play stats! http://t.co/rGoZopyp5p
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby DerKaiser » Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:01 am

Bayern have set new records for…

the most points: 91 (previously 81, Dortmund 2011/12)
the biggest lead over the team in second: 25 points (previously 16, Bayern 2002/03)
the earliest and fastest title triumph: both in terms of matchdays (28 / previously: 30, Bayern 1972/73 and 2002/03) and the date (6 April / previously: 18 April, FC Köln 1963/64)
Top of the table for all 34 completed matchdays (equalling Bayern in 1968/69, 1972/73, 1984/85 and 2007/08)
the most wins in a season: 29 (previously: 25, Dortmund 2011/12, Bayern 1972/73)
the longest winning streak within a season: 14 wins (previously: 10, Mönchengladbach 1986/87 and Wolfsburg 2008/09)
the fewest defeats (1, same as Bayern 1986/87)
the fewest goals against: 18 (previously: 21, Bayern 2007/08)
the most matches without conceding a goal in a season: 21 (previously: 19, Bremen 1987/88 and Bayern 2001/02)
at least one goal in every match (as achieved by Köln 1963/64)
the longest scoring run (with season overlap): 36 matches in a row (equalling FCB between 1973 and 1974)
the best goal difference: +80 (previously: +64, Bayern 1972/73)
the most away wins: 15 (previously: 11, Dortmund 2011/12, Bremen 2003/04)
the fewest away defeats: 0 (equalling Bayern 1986/87)
the most points away from home: 47 (previously: 37, Dortmund 2011/12, Bremen 2003/04)
the longest winning streak away from home: 9 (previously: 8, Dortmund 2010/11)
the fewest away goals conceded: 7 (previously: 10, Bremen 87/88)
the best goal difference after the first half of a season: +37 (previously: +33, Bayern 2011/12)
the fewest goals against in the first half of a season: 7 (level with Stuttgart, 2003/04)
the fewest away goals against in the first half of a season: 1 (previously 2, Stuttgart 2003/04)
the first five away matches of a season without conceding a goal
best start to a season: 8 wins (previously: 7 wins, Bayern 1995/96, Kaiserslautern 2001/02, Mainz 2010/11)
best second half of a season: 49 points (previously: 47, Dortmund 2011/12)
best start to the second half of a season: 14 wins (previously: 7, Dortmund 2011/12)

Statistics are like miniskirts . What they reveal is tantalizing, but what they hide is crucial.
DerKaiser
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby quaazi » Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:40 am

Not the best picture in the background of that macro... :|
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:31 am

I may be wrong on this but I think that if we win the Super Cup and Club World Cup next season, we will become the FIRST European team to win every competition: Domestic (League, Cup, Super Cup) and International (European Cup/Champions League, UEFA Cup, Cup Winner's Cup, Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup and Club World Cup).

We'll only be missing the Europa League but I think that tournament kept the same structure as the UEFA Cup, unlike the Club World Cup which is a bit different from the previous trophy.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:35 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I may be wrong on this but I think that if we win the Super Cup and Club World Cup next season, we will become the FIRST European team to win every competition: Domestic (League, Cup, Super Cup) and International (European Cup/Champions League, UEFA Cup, Cup Winner's Cup, Super Cup, Intercontinental Cup and Club World Cup).

We'll only be missing the Europa League but I think that tournament kept the same structure as the UEFA Cup, unlike the Club World Cup which is a bit different from the previous trophy.

Yep, the Europa League is still considered the same competition as the UEFA Cup.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby SouthernStar » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:28 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:I won't even check who wins the coach of the year award from next season onwards if Jupp doesn't get it this year.

Kicker's Coach of the Season goes to Streich with 48.7% and Jupp only garnering 23.7% http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1155557/Heynckes-loses-out-in-coach-poll.

CL Coach of the Season goes to Kloppo.

I already said before, there is a high chance that he won't win or (heck) even nominated to the top 3.
SouthernStar
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
United States of America

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion