You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby AssemFCB » Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:00 pm

The McDonalds in Munich have launched the above burger in honor of our incoming coach. What?
AssemFCB
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Egypt

Postby Element » Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:47 pm

AssemFCB wrote:Image
The McDonalds in Munich have launched the above burger in honor of our incoming coach. What?

they should have called it McPep
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:43 pm

Interesting read, like Uli Hesse's articles always are. Particularly of interest is:

This matter of club versus city colours prompted an interesting story in February. When Bayern Munich hosted Borussia Dortmund in the DFB-Pokal, Bayern fans in the south curve suddenly displayed black and yellow and a banner that read "The colours of the most awesome city". Then they switched to red and white and a new banner which declared "The colours of the most awesome club".

It was a clever take on the fact that Bayern's colours are red and white while Munich's colours are black and yellow - and that it's exactly the other way round with Borussia and Dortmund. It may have been a tad too subtle, because many people were plainly bewildered when black and yellow came up in the Bayern stand and only applauded once they saw the familiar red and white.

Didn't even notice any shenanigans during the game myself.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby lau03143 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:08 am

quaazi wrote:Interesting read, like Uli Hesse's articles always are. Particularly of interest is:

This matter of club versus city colours prompted an interesting story in February. When Bayern Munich hosted Borussia Dortmund in the DFB-Pokal, Bayern fans in the south curve suddenly displayed black and yellow and a banner that read "The colours of the most awesome city". Then they switched to red and white and a new banner which declared "The colours of the most awesome club".

It was a clever take on the fact that Bayern's colours are red and white while Munich's colours are black and yellow - and that it's exactly the other way round with Borussia and Dortmund. It may have been a tad too subtle, because many people were plainly bewildered when black and yellow came up in the Bayern stand and only applauded once they saw the familiar red and white.

Didn't even notice any shenanigans during the game myself.

I could have guessed what the banner said, as my basic German was enough to get the "Stadt". The feeling I got at the game was that everyone was just waiting to see what was coming next and when "Verein" came up, that's when everyone started to roar!

So I wouldn't say anyone was bewildered, more expectant at what was coming next!

I liked that bit of choreography from the Südkurve!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby michel » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:34 pm

Bayern's 23rd German title can teach people a thing or two about great clubs in football, things that Borussia Dortmund probably are finding out this year. More: What can be learned from Bayern’s resurgence
Publisher of Bayern Central
michel
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:12 pm

Seems like Bayern's Bundesliga triumph has gotten the attention of a big star :P [source]
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby quaazi » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:39 am

Bolt has probably dicked about a lot with our players while at his trips to Wohlfahrt, yeah.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby FCB general » Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:17 pm

"This decision was everything but easy. Probably the hardest in 15 years that Club Nr. 12 has existed, the already planned Choreo for Barca has been aborted. Not because of the UEFA, not because the Bayern Board forbidd it or the police or safety measurements where not met, but because of the fans decision.
Who ever want's to stay at peace and happiness about our current success and keep dreaming about the "triple" should not read the following, for the one's that want to know, the following is a very extensive explanation.
In order to understand the Why there is a LOT of backround information that you have to know."

--Like I said, I won't bring everything up, but as you can read from the first parragraph, shit got serious.

In the past years, especially in the past two, there has been a lot of communication problems between board and the fans. One of the reasons is that there is no straight communication between them, there are intermediaries from the Boards side. This is normal, and happens in every big club. They're called Fanbetreuuer and I have no clue how to translate that, so let's call 'em fanmits (no, this word doesn't actually exist, but cope with me, it's the best I could think of.. in like 3 seconds).

Anyways, communication has been bad. There are 2 meetings per year (!) with the Club, otherwise Club12 has to get in contact with one of the fanmits, Dr. Slawesky anyone? Remember I talked about him the the "fans" thread? His speciallty is communication with terrorists groups. And that is how the fans* think the board is regarding them. Not only because of this Doc but for several reasons.
*Btw when I talk about fans here, it's about the proactive fans in the Südkurve, the ones with standing places, the ones that organize the choreos etc.

Let's list some of these negative reasons:
The Standing seats are beeing looked at as a "Danger Zone" by the board and many of the actions that the board does, back this idea up.
Notice they never talk about the fans?
Last year they forbid any kind of written communication on the stadium like the legendary Südkurvenbladdl.
When the Arena was planned, the Board had agreed that the middle and low area of the Südkurve would be standing seats, but they changed their minds without saying word. Suddenly the new plan was to make it an all seating stadium. After protests they decided to make blocks 112 and 113 standing. 2 blocks from how many? Chek the image to see there are maybe 100 blocks.
Spoiler
Many times have the fans told the Board to expand the standing area but the Board always said there was not going to be any changes involving increasing places. Yet, last year, they build 2000 extra seats.
Bayern has the fewest standing places in the Bundesliga (Sushi, that could be the reason why the atmosphere is not as good as you'd like to)
On very few occasions has the board helped with a Choreo, but it's known that one of the fanmits that knew about the Choreo on the 27th of FEB of 2013 (game vs. Dortmund) before it happen had told it to a München 1860 representative which is a huge betrayal. On that Choreo for example, Bayern refused to help in getting the rights for logo of the city so it would look much more authentic.
Anytime the fanclubs ask about something, even something very specific or important, the club takes months to answer back. For example in the Südkurvenbladdl case.

Part of the reason was also due to some rumors that where spread through the fans, Club12 is not known to act upon rumors but it was part of the reason as why the fans voted* against a Choreo.
*Yeah I might have forgoten that there was a voting, where even members of the Nordkurve took part (interestingly the mayority of them also voted against the choreo). This wasn't just a decision by Club12 as an entity, the representatives of more than a 100 fan clubs that have 10+ people going to each match, voted.
Anyways to the rumors..there where 3 important ones:
The blocks 112/113 will have an electronic entrance pass to avoid trespassing from people that don't own a ticket from these blocks. (This topic on it self is huge and it is VERY important tu the fans because these are the blocks where young people go and become ultras, the ones that lead the athmosphere. It has been increasigly difficult to get youngsters these places. What Im telling you is just he tip of the iceberg on this topic)
The prices for the season tickets will rise due to the Guardiola-hype. The important thing here is that older members will not leave their cheap standing season tickets because the sitting season tickets will get more expensive. Again another reason why the younger and future generation of FCB fans won't be albe to attend the heat of the cheering crowd.
The club is planning on expanding again this summer so that international matches can have more than 70.000-only-seating-places (This was on the news btw). The rumor is: this could affect the already diminished possibility of more standing places. Allegedly there is no money in order to build more capacity for staning places (even I have to shake my head on this one)

Anyhow, it also says that this will also affect the club in getting helpers for further choreos because the helpers from this choreo where massively dissapointed. Some even had asked for vacations from work due to the limited time. All the materials where calculated and ready to be ordered. It was going to be an all stadium choreo like in Lyon.
E-mails where sent to Club12 telling them to think of the players, that they need support and a choreo would work wonders on motivation. To this they answered that they know the Players are not involved in this, but that sadly they don't know the of backround info on this topic. Once they even asked a meeting with the players to talk about choreos and atmosphere, about fans and stuff like that but, Oh how surprising came the answer from the board that this wasn't going to happen at any point.

That's that.

..and there is a lot more that wasn't even mentioned in this message. Showing a fancy, huge choreo simply would not mirror the relationship between Bayern and it's most representative fans.
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:04 am

I don't know what to make of this. I can understand the fans's point of view. However, I disagree that they voted against a choreo (especially an all-stadium one) in one of the most important matches in years. The players need the fans behind them at this stage more than ever. Let's not throw everything away when there are just 4 crucial games left this season. They can protest next season when there will be a lot more international attention due to Guardiola and hopefully being European champions.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby hgb09 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 1:22 pm

That's sad
hgb09
2014/15 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby brickwall281 » Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Seriously? Come on we need a compromise before Tuesday night.
:pep: Gooby Pls :pep:
brickwall281
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
Iraq

Postby MoFattal » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:18 pm

That sucks. It's clear that these loyal fans are being mistreated, and it might be that the biggest game of the year is their way to get the board to actually address their concerns. It's a really a shame having such a fractured relationship between our board and our ultras.
MoFattal
2011/12 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Lebanon

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon May 06, 2013 10:51 pm

Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu May 09, 2013 5:08 pm

Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby AdepT » Tue May 14, 2013 4:51 pm

I was unsure where to put this.

Spox link [source]

English Translation [source]

We are planning to build a small stadium for the youth team. :D
'To be successful, you have to give everything.' - Bastian Schweinsteiger
AdepT
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion