You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Tuga_Bayern » Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:36 am

People, what the name of the Ultras of Bayern? :wink:
Tuga_Bayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby CroCHEF » Sun Oct 16, 2011 8:56 am

Tuga_Bayern wrote:People, what the name of the Ultras of Bayern? :wink:

biggest one is http://www.schickeria-muenchen.org/
CroCHEF
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Tuga_Bayern » Sun Oct 16, 2011 10:18 am

CroCHEF wrote:
Tuga_Bayern wrote:People, what the name of the Ultras of Bayern? :wink:

biggest one is http://www.schickeria-muenchen.org/

Thanks. They are the supporters who stay behind the goalkeepers, in the sud stand, correct?
Tuga_Bayern
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Dec 23, 2011 9:45 pm

Does anybody know why do our jerseys have the name of the player below the number? I think a lot of clubs did that in Germany a lot of time ago but not now

And I guess that we aren't allowed to do that in CL

I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Spain
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Dec 24, 2011 9:23 am

YlonenXabi wrote:Does anybody know why do our jerseys have the name of the player below the number? I think a lot of clubs did that in Germany a lot of time ago but not now

I think it identifies Bayern. We are the only European powerhouse who does that, and very few other teams do that too. To be honest I don't like it much, but I've gotten used to it.

BTW, I think you are right about the CL. If I remember correctly, last season we played some games with the striped home shirt where the name was above the number, but the original kit had it below.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby dambun » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:04 am

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/fc-bayern-neuer-schwung-fuer-fussball-nachwuchs-/news/anzeigen_79444.html#
If I'm getting it right, I think I'm finally hearing the words I've been waiting for so long to hear from the Bayern board.....
We indeed need to do better in our youth setup....
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby FCB general » Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:43 pm

YlonenXabi wrote:Does anybody know why do our jerseys have the name of the player below the number? I think a lot of clubs did that in Germany a lot of time ago but not now

I don't know why, but it looks like somekind of the german custom in football. Almost every club has a club name on the top and name of players down.

YlonenXabi wrote:And I guess that we aren't allowed to do that in CL

It shouldn't be a problem to anyone in Europe and Uefa. But as we can see, it is usual to see every German club in CL or EL with the player names on top and without club names on the back of the shirt.

We always have a different kits for Germany and Europe, no matter is it home, away or CL combination. That is the only difference what you have mentioned.

Personally, it doesn't bother me. Bundesliga is the special one. :wink:
Cada loco con su tema.
FCB general
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Red Cross

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:47 am

Bayern have snatched the best spaces in the training camp, leaving Schalke 04 with only one field. Bayern arrived at The Grand Heritage on Monday, and Schalke are due to arrive tomorrow. In the noble Aspire Sports Complex, there are Bayern, the Swedish U21 national team and some U17 youth teams, but no room for Schalke.

Apparently, Schalke even tried to make an offer to Bayern for more space, but the offer was rejected. Now, they will have to change hotel and train in the Khalifa Stadium. However there is a snag: Due to an athletics competition (Pan-Arab Games) in December, the grass is severely affected and there are big craters in the grass left over from throwing competitions.

For Bayern, it is a bit of revenge. In the 2009/2010 season both clubs were fighting before and after the DFB Pokal semifinal because of the poor quality of the pitch in the Veltins-Arena. Uli Hoeness had accused Schalke of purposely not attending the pitch in order to gain an advantage from the rough turf. In this respect, the field in Doha should not be a problem for Schalke...

Source: http://www.tz-online.de:80/sport/fc-bay ... 50016.html
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:31 pm

Hahaha this is funny. First we steal their stars, now we steal their training area :lol: In your face Schalke!
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:18 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:Hahaha this is funny. First we steal their stars, now we steal their training area :lol: In your face Schalke!

They will hate us even more now ;-)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:27 pm

Nerlinger is rubbing salt into Schalke's wound now :)

FCBayernNews wrote:"Obviously, training here on such a good surface is a real pleasure," director of sport Christian Nerlinger told FCB.tv
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby sch0ll7 » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

They have like 10 training grounds there...they should just choose one of them and move:)
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby MUTU » Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:23 am

MUTU wrote:Disciplinary chief Peter Limacher has delegated all his duties in support of an internal probe at Europe's ruling football body Uefa over match-fixing claims, a German magazine said.

Stern magazine revealed in a report made available ahead of Thursday's publication, that it had received a statement from Uefa.

"Peter Limacher has delegated his duties in connection with all disciplinary cases in order to fully support the internal investigation," Stern quoted Uefa as telling the magazine.

Uefa launched the probe two weeks ago after being confronted with criminal charges by German champions Bayer Munich over match-fixing allegations against the club around a Uefa Cup semifinal match in 2008 at Zenit St Petersburg.

Bayern filed defamation charges against Limacher, who is investigating match-fixing in Europe, and Robin Boksic, who reportedly was a key source of information for Limacher in the probe. After Stern reported that Limacher had been "taken in" by Boksic and that a secret dossier of the world governing body Fifa described Boksic as a "conman", Uefa dismissed Boksic from its team of investigators.

and now...

Journalists Peter Limacher and Robin Boksic have been convicted of libel and slander against Bayern Munich, the club announced in a press release.

In September 2010, the pair released a report in Stern, claiming that the Bavarian giants had fixed the result of their 2008 Uefa Cup semi-final against Zenit Zenit St Petersburg.

Following a 1-1 draw in Munich, the Russian side were 4-0 winners in St Petersburg.

Charges were brought up against the pair, and on Thursday the Hamburg District Court fined Limacher €9,000 (£7,500) and Boksic €5,400 (£4,500).
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby CroCHEF » Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:44 pm

CroCHEF
I post all the time

Postby lau03143 » Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:14 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:think you are right about the CL. If I remember correctly, last season we played some games with the striped home shirt where the name was above the number, but the original kit had it below.

Might confuse the commentators and referees!

11 players called Muenchen on the park!
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion