You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby aterford » Mon Aug 14, 2017 7:53 pm

prasun77 wrote:Ok..then you find the "Other" company paying so much money..

I care coz..if we don't make money we sign more brandts and gnabrys instead of neuers and thiagos..and become obsolete.

as long as its not al-qaeda or isis i am ok.

Qatar has been the subject of numerous inquiries involving state-sponsored terrorism. In the past (and perhaps today) they've allowed known terrorists to live within their borders with no consequence. More money flows from Qatar to Hamas than any other country. And of course, on top of that, you have the numerous human rights violations that go on every day there. At worst, they are actively financing terrorist groups....at best, they are indifferent to those who do and have no problem housing terrorists within their borders.
I don't want them anywhere near my team. It is disgraceful. If cutting ties with Qatar means "more Brandts and Gnabrys instead of Neuers and Thiagos" then so be it. Principles matter.
aterford
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:30 pm

Coman wrote:
prasun77 wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:[quote="Coman"] Can't see tweet? Click here!

This is not Bayern. This is shit.
I am starting to ...............

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

How else can we earn can u elaborate?
Given we have very less revenue from TV deals.
Fanbase far inferior in number to real,united,barca..
We won't increase stadium ticket price..
We won't (yet) turn into southampton and start selling our best players..
HOW THE HELL DO WE EARN?
SHALL WE BECOME AJAX OR PSV?
I don't care. No Qatar on the shirt.

They should find a deal with any other companie I Don't care.[/quote]Thumbs up. There are plenty of companies out there which could become sponsors of Bayern. Even if they pay a little less, it would be much preferable.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Pelin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:39 pm

l read that Qatar promised France a CL cup, l think that's more interesting than this sponsorship.

Though l hate Qatar, l support this deal. since we mustn't interfere sport with politics.

-increase stadium capacity to 85k at least. more VİP and premium seats.
-Sell tickets to higher prices. of course fans has no right to complain. if they do, they should look at other teams prices in other leagues. l'm sure they will understand it.
-Make more marketing. The more marketing, the more revenue Bayern will get. especially after new TV deal, Global BL revenue has big potential to grow. Use it.
-Sell more shirts. From this perspective, James signing makes sense.
-Create development plans for youth, use Bundesliga to develop them. Give them a chance when they are ready. Or create resale value by selling players who are not good enough.
-Sell naming rights of new youth center.
-sell more shares.
-Bayern has 136 m fans in China, 100 m fans in Southeast Asia. it will be a great revenue even if we sell shirts to %5 of them. Use this as an advantage.
-do something for 50+1 rule.
-e.t.c.

As you can see, there are many ways to increase revenue.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:45 pm

aterford wrote:

I care coz..if we don't make money we sign more brandts and gnabrys instead of neuers and thiagos..and become obsolete.

Qatar has been the subject of numerous inquiries involving state-sponsored terrorism. In the past (and perhaps today) they've allowed known terrorists to live within their borders with no consequence. More money flows from Qatar to Hamas than any other country. And of course, on top of that, you have the numerous human rights violations that go on every day there. At worst, they are actively financing terrorist groups....at best, they are indifferent to those who do and have no problem housing terrorists within their borders.
I don't want them anywhere near my team. It is disgraceful. If cutting ties with Qatar means "more Brandts and Gnabrys instead of Neuers and Thiagos" then so be it. Principles matter.

then, we must blame Germany as well, because of İran deal. since İran is the biggest sponsor of the terror.This is business and we should only focus on business part.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:49 pm

l still laugh at this part. :mrgreen:
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby pyrasur » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:00 am

I don't understand sponsoring an airport. How does this help Qatar in anyway. It's not like pilots are gonna be more likely to choose the FBO at Hamid international now.

Unless I completely misunderstand how sponsorships and advertising work. What the devil are they getting out of the deal?
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby JANCKER » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:35 am

pyrasur wrote:I don't understand sponsoring an airport. How does this help Qatar in anyway. It's not like pilots are gonna be more likely to choose the FBO at Hamid international now.

Unless I completely misunderstand how sponsorships and advertising work. What the devil are they getting out of the deal?

I had the same thoughts...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby aterford » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:22 am

Pelin wrote:
aterford wrote:

then, we must blame Germany as well, because of İran deal. since İran is the biggest sponsor of the terror.This is business and we should only focus on business part.

You are comparing apples and oranges. Actually that's far too generous. This is apples and motorcycles. They are not remotely the same. Please. PLEASE just stop making things up and presenting them as fact. Haven't you been called out for the BS tales you spin enough yet?
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:41 am

BS tales? who made up things? Are you a joke?

İsrael still blames Obama admin and European countries for İran nuclear deal. You are so naive and clueless. Then, you say that l made up things and present them as fact? Sorry but you are a joke. a clueless joke.

Oranges and appless? Ask İsrael. whos is more dangerous and biggest sponsor of terror. İran or Qatar? Did you know that Hezbollah has over 900 operatives in Germany? Did you see Hezbollah marchs in Berlin and London? don't mess up with me . l'm too good for you in every matter. And don't try to provoke me with your lies.

European countries can make deals with İran or Qatar while Bayern can't. stop being hypocrisy.
Last edited by Pelin on Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:07 am

The Mossad head warned that Iran's expansion in the region through its proxies in Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Yemen is currently the central development in the Middle East.

In addition, Cohen said that Iran has not given up on its ambitions to become a “nuclear threshold” state, and that the Iranian nuclear deal only increases this tendency and “'strengthens Iran's aggressiveness in the region.

Cohen said that since the deal – known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) – was adopted in 2015, Iran's has entered a period of economic growth, and that Tehran's recent agreements with international firms are strengthening the Islamic Republic's economy.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, who was an ardent opponent of the JCPOA, said that the recent developments are additional proof that the premises that underlined the deal were mistaken. One of those premises was that the deal would moderate Iran's behavior in the region

Yesterday's news.
"Iran is the biggest terrorist in the entire world. We need to fight this terror, because it is only one of Iran's aggressive arms. Iran is aiming to acquire nuclear weapons, and is working on producing ballistic missiles. Iran is sowing seeds of instability in the entire region, and continues to threaten Israel with destruction.

"One of our top security experts has estimated that 80% of Israel's security issues stem from Iran. We are not afraid and we rely on our own abilities. Since the attack in Argentina, Israel has gained a lot of strength. We will strongly oppose giving Hezbollah dangerous weapons.

Bibi on İran.

Btw, l never made up things. l can prove everything with evidences.

Btw, you were the one who made things up and present them as fact. Since Qatar never funded Hamas. they only contributed financially to Gazan civillians.

Salah Al-Arouri left Qatar long time ago. it's another lie you presented as fact.

maybe l must ask you how old you are. l assume you are not over 15, l was watching Heman when l was 5 years old.
Last edited by Pelin on Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby prasun77 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:03 am

For Daniel,
Promoting hamad intl. airport in a way is promoting tourism to Qatar.

For others,
Calm down.Almost every country in middle east and asia has terrorists living in them and they can do very little due to a range of factors. As long as its not north korea we can promote them provided sufficient money is paid.Its not like their king is a terrorist is it?Who knows maybe all allegations against qatar are false?they have been framed maybe?have you gone and checked?
Its very common for competitor nations to frame the other ones to get their export deals..
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

Postby aterford » Tue Aug 15, 2017 4:28 pm

Yes, Bayern, being located in Germany, who keeps an active trade relationship with Iran, who builds nukes and finances terrorism is exactly the same thing as Bayern being sponsored by a state-ran industry who also finances terrorism.

Surely you can understand the difference here? I don't need a history lesson on Iran and their terrorist ties. Saying that Bayern should cut ties with Germany for the same reason they should break off Qatari sponsorship is juvenile and reductive and you know it. The two circumstances are vastly different and to treat them the same only goes to further show your ignorance. But you can keep throwing out straw men and "defeating" arguments that nobody is making if you so desire...be my guest. Have fun.
aterford
I post all the time

Postby Pelin » Tue Aug 15, 2017 6:13 pm

aterford wrote:Yes, Bayern, being located in Germany, who keeps an active trade relationship with Iran, who builds nukes and finances terrorism is exactly the same thing as Bayern being sponsored by a state-ran industry who also finances terrorism.

Surely you can understand the difference here? I don't need a history lesson on Iran and their terrorist ties. Saying that Bayern should cut ties with Germany for the same reason they should break off Qatari sponsorship is juvenile and reductive and you know it. The two circumstances are vastly different and to treat them the same only goes to further show your ignorance. But you can keep throwing out straw men and "defeating" arguments that nobody is making if you so desire...be my guest. Have fun.

Firstly, you must ask the difference to yourself. since you are making demagogy there.And You never understood from what l mean there. Secondly, Nobody said that Bayern should cut ties with Germany. You made up something and prove yourself right with that. Stop it. it's enough.

l don't have time to waste with kids like you. keep your demagogy to yourself. İgnore my posts since now, please. l'll do the same.

l'll repeat what l mean for other members. Some of your countries has close relationship with Qatar. specially Qatar has big investments in most country. Bayern's sponsorship with them to prote Qatar tourism is so little compared to these relationship. if you angry at Bayern for this sponsorship, you must be angry at your countries 1 million times more. This is the same. Bayern can find better sponsorship, while that countries can find better investors than Qatar.
Pelin
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby IsiahRashad » Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:43 pm

IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby prasun77 » Wed Aug 16, 2017 5:31 pm

Finally board is thinking of getting more revenue/receipts.
Bayernaholic!
prasun77
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion