You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby Coman » Mon Mar 27, 2017 7:45 pm

Can't see tweet? Click here!

Not much people said this. But it's just the truth.

Not the same galaxy.

In history only Real Madrid and AC Milan are bigger than Bayern.

No need to quote me and talk about a club who won the same number of Champions League trophy as Celtic, OM, Steau Bucarest, Feyenoord, Aston Villa, Dortmund, HSV or PSV before an Argentinian came there.
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

Postby MUTU » Sat Apr 01, 2017 5:48 pm

ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
Bayern vs 1860 – Derby Day In Munich [source]

Bayern Munich might be targeting European glory and international expansion but, for many local supporters, the amateur derby against city rivals 1860 still means so much more…

Sometimes I want them relegated and on other occasions I want them back in BuLi....
They are right about the support... it is the same with Torino and Juve.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yes, they're trolling us by staying in the division we least want them in. By the way, if they are to get relegated, if I'm not mistaken 1860 Munich II would also be relegated from the Regionalliga Bayern? As far as I know a reserve team needs to be at least 2 divisions below the main team.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby DRvad14 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:11 pm

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:20 pm

That's pretty cool! Props to KHR and the rest of the management for keeping the fans first.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:39 pm

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:
JANCKER wrote:
Bayern vs 1860 – Derby Day In Munich [source]

Bayern Munich might be targeting European glory and international expansion but, for many local supporters, the amateur derby against city rivals 1860 still means so much more…

Sometimes I want them relegated and on other occasions I want them back in BuLi....
They are right about the support... it is the same with Torino and Juve.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Yes, they're trolling us by staying in the division we least want them in. By the way, if they are to get relegated, if I'm not mistaken 1860 Munich II would also be relegated from the Regionalliga Bayern? As far as I know a reserve team needs to be at least 2 divisions below the main team.

I believe so, yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 9:27 am

Bayern Munich Builds Its U.S. Presence, Just Watch

On Saturday, the Allianz Arena in Munich will be at the epicenter of Germany’s Bundesliga when Bayern Munich hosts Borussia Dortmund in the Der Klassiker.

Though Dortmund (in fourth place with 50 points) has little chance of overhauling first-place Munich (65 points) with only seven league matches left, the game attracts attention at home and abroad.

As Bayern Munich continues to build on its presence in the United States after opening an office in New York City several years ago, the club has announced that it will host a free watch party for game at the Upper 90 store in Astoria, Queens. Club officials plus Bixente Lizarazu, a star defender with the team from 1997 to 2004 and again during the 2005-6 season, will be in attendance and mingle with fans. Doors open at 11 a.m. at the store at 34-23 38 Street in Astoria; the match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30 p.m. Eastern on Fox Sports 1 and the FoxSoccer2Go streaming app.

Ahead of the much-anticipated match, EoS spoke with Rudolf Vidal, the club’s President Americas:

Q: Leading up to the opening of the office in NYC, what were the goals for FC Bayern Munich in the United States?

A: Our goal when looking to open the office in New York was to grow our fan base and better connect with fans in the States, bringing them closer to the club they love. Our presence here also creates value for our existing global partners and the ability to form mutually beneficial partnership opportunities, ultimately helping grow the sport in this country.

We were the first European soccer club to take this approach in the USA with an office dedicated to building the brand and our success has meant we’ve been approached by a number of other clubs and leagues to share best practice.

Q: What were some of the early surprises?

A: We had conducted research before coming to the States and we knew there was a healthy interest in the club. We quickly realized just how many passionate fans we had all over the country but they didn’t know about each other. We had to work hard and on a grassroots level to connect our fans, bringing everyone together which we did via our Starting XI campaign that saw our official fan clubs grow from eight to 119 in the U.S. & Canada, the largest network of official fan clubs of any European team.

Q: What do you think have been the biggest challenges?

A: One of the biggest challenges was to navigate our way through the crowded and competitive U.S. sports landscape. It is by far the most saturated sports market in the world. For that we needed to and continue to accumulate as much information and knowledge about this market as possible. To keep learning, have local expertise, understanding of the market forces and dynamics has been crucial to our success here.

Q: Why did FCB become involved in helping MLS obtain sponsorship deals with Audi, T-Mobile?

A: We were not directly involved in helping MLS obtain sponsorships but we are always happy to facilitate introductions and to see our club partners invest in the sport here, which ultimately helps soccer continue to grow in this country.

Q: What is FCB trying to accomplish with an office in the US?

A: We have seen interest in FC Bayern Munich grow from 13 million followers to 27 million followers since our arrival in 2014. We want to help bring fans closer to the club they love and a big part of achieving that was to create a dedicated local fan service, offering assistance with queries, tickets and event support.

Q: Is the club/league happy with the shift in TV carrier from GolTV to Fox? If so, why? If not, why?

A: We’ve been working with Fox since they came on board a year and a half ago. Another advantage to having an office in the U.S. means that we can work closely with Fox, whether that’s to support their broadcasts or create programming around the matches to deliver increased and tailored content for the U.S. market. We understand that it’s also important to help raise the profile of the league and German soccer.

Q: FCB has been successful in increasing the number of fan clubs in the U.S., what are some of the club’s other accomplishments in the U.S.

A: Our global reach, presence and sponsorship activation has helped the club close five global sponsorships with U.S.-based companies, including Beats By Dre, Goodyear, Procter & Gamble, EA Sports and Apple. We have also secured several media partnerships (Univision, Goal, Yahoo, etc.) as well as institutional and grassroots partnerships with Columbia University, Gõthe-Institut and Global Premier Soccer (GPS). All the while we have doubled our digital footprint with our U.S.-specific platforms and carved out a unique voice to set ourselves apart from other European teams. We’ve accomplished a lot in three years and hope to accomplish a lot more for our fans, the club and partners.

Our 2014 and 2016 U.S. summer tours have also been a huge success, giving fans who haven’t been to Munich the chance to see their team on home ground. Last year we had over 180,000 people attend our three games in the U.S., reaching over 340 million people via social media and over 12 million via the TV broadcast. We are going to China this summer but hope to be back in the U.S. soon.
DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby pyrasur » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:23 pm

Good stuff. I usually feel like the lone Bayern fan in the American South.
而剑法的最高境界,则是手中无剑,心中也无剑,是以大胸怀,包容一切。那便是不杀,便是和平。-英雄
pyrasur
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby jrm13 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 6:56 am

pyrasur wrote:Good stuff. I usually feel like the lone Bayern fan in the American South.
and I often feel like the only one in Michigan. I love to see this kind of stuff!

jrm13
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Apr 10, 2017 7:06 am

I used to feel like the only one in Malta... Then I discovered this international forum

FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby DRvad14 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:25 am

DRvad14
I'm a chatterbox!

National Flag:
India

Postby #12 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:26 am

When I was backpacking the US I met a guy at Buffalo airport talking to me about the Dyson handdrier ()... He asked me where I was from and he said he HAD to go to Germany again and soon, and that he's only going for soccer and that he is a fan of Bayern "Munschen"
I told him that I'd heard of them and that he had a good taste in teams...
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Germany

Postby JANCKER » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:09 am

5 reasons fans hate Bayern Munich [source]
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Thu Apr 13, 2017 11:28 am

JANCKER wrote:

Wtf was that!?

The Bayerndusel one is particularly stupid. Why do we always seem to get an extra minute? The guy has clearly never seen Bayern. Very often we don't even get any added time lol

FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Apr 13, 2017 12:43 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
JANCKER wrote:

Wtf was that!?

The Bayerndusel one is particularly stupid. Why do we always seem to get an extra minute? The guy has clearly never seen Bayern. Very often we don't even get any added time lol

Sometimes even before the 90min so that the third whistle of the final whistle ends exactly on the 90min. :D

Sent from my Apollo using Tapatalk
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Fussballgott » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:39 pm

It's just an EPL **** fanboy.

Just look at the other article he wrote :
5 reasons why Leicester City can win the UEFA Champions League
5 reasons why we love Antoine Griezmann
5 players whose journey to the Premier League was emotional
5 reasons why Manchester United can win the Europa League this season
5 reasons why EPL is better than La Liga
Fussballgott