You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Bayern München's Miscellaneous

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:00 pm

that as well...
But the perfect scenario is this :
* 16 teams maximum
* international matches... Lower teams such as my country play in a league for themselves and the winner of each groups joins the elite.
This will reduce some four games to teams such as Germany Italy Spain England Franc etc etc...
African / S. American Cup of Nations every four years not two... not sure about the latter but the former is every two years.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Feb 23, 2016 4:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:Holy Mother of God...
Football associations plus Ma(uefa,fifa)fia have to realize that footballers are humans...
f*** money and tv and sponsors...

In the meantime, I'm asked to produce something at work for 40 hours a week. These guys are asked to play 180 minutes a week and people complain? Seriously? They're paid millions. Wring out every last drop out of these spoiled brats, I say!
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby MillaMjau » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:10 pm

'Broomstick Robber' tries to extort millions from Bayern Munich [source]
:o

Spoiler: show
A man formerly known as the "Broomstick Robber" has been charged after allegedly trying to extort millions in cash and diamonds from Bayern.

The Bundesliga side reportedly received two letters from the 63-year-old man on February 9 and 15, in which he threatened to use bombs and drones if the club did not hand over one million euros in cash and two millions euros worth of diamonds.

The suspect was arrested on Monday by Munich police, stating that he was a notorious former robber who was sentenced to a 13-year jail sentence on 17 counts of bank robbery in 1999.

The man was freed on parole 10 years later.

The name "Broomstick Robber" came from his tendency to hold hostages and lock doors in banks he had robbed with a broomstick. He amassed millions in his run of robberies before being caught by authorities.

The suspect appeared before a judge on Tuesday. The Munich club has made no comment.
Das Runde muss ins Eckige!
MillaMjau
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Finland

Postby ramsej84 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 7:29 pm

Courts in Malta and Bavaria have something in common...
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby quaazi » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:04 pm

MUTU wrote:In the meantime, I'm asked to produce something at work for 40 hours a week. These guys are asked to play 180 minutes a week and people complain? Seriously? They're paid millions. Wring out every last drop out of these spoiled brats, I say!

Supply and demand. You own a high-traffic football fan forum. Basically you are the biggest de facto supporter of the current high-revenue football hype machine among us. /devil's advocate :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Wed Feb 24, 2016 7:18 pm

quaazi wrote:
MUTU wrote:In the meantime, I'm asked to produce something at work for 40 hours a week. These guys are asked to play 180 minutes a week and people complain? Seriously? They're paid millions. Wring out every last drop out of these spoiled brats, I say!

Supply and demand. You own a high-traffic football fan forum. Basically you are the biggest de facto supporter of the current high-revenue football hype machine among us. /devil's advocate :P

Haha, you left me lost for words.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Feb 24, 2016 11:29 pm

a big accolade for Guardiola...from italian media... I wish I had time to translate... To cut the long story short they said that we played a martian football where we seemed to have more than one head, more than two legs etc etc and that he is a the true special one and all the money he earns and is earning is well deserved... [source]
ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby jylo » Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:43 am

MUTU wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:Holy Mother of God...
Football associations plus Ma(uefa,fifa)fia have to realize that footballers are humans...
f*** money and tv and sponsors...

In the meantime, I'm asked to produce something at work for 40 hours a week. These guys are asked to play 180 minutes a week and people complain? Seriously? They're paid millions. Wring out every last drop out of these spoiled brats, I say!

footballers should strike a proper balance between work and rest.
jylo
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:49 pm

ramsej84

National Flag:
Malta

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:34 pm

I know this probably couldn't possibly happen with our players but -if it were to happen- what do you think the club would do to a player who would act like Cristiano Ronaldo did towards his teammates? I'd like to think that the club would be merciless and send him to the second team for the remainder of the season (possibly sell him by seasons end). Even a top star. Feel free to pontiffy on what would you like to be done too ;)

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby JANCKER » Mon Feb 29, 2016 8:43 pm

You just don't send someone for whom you paid 100M and earns 20M yearly to the second team... Especially since you need a big figure to challenge your sworn enemy's main character Messi. They needed a figure like CR7 to make a more earthly Messi, who was wiping the floor with Mierdrid and MESSIng everything there.
If Bayern ever paid 100M for someone or anyone was worth that much, they wouldn't relegate him to the second team, maybe just sell him the next year...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:02 pm

Yea, but Bayern is not Madrid; selling shirts and bulking up stats are not the main concerns.

PSG sent Aurier to the second team for what he did, I don't see why another player should be sparred considering how those comments can destroy the dressing room spirit.

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby JANCKER » Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Aurier is a different story... CR7 wasn't caught giving offensive remarks about his manager. And Aurier doesn't have to rival Messi.
Rumors has it that they'll get rid of CR7 also...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby JANCKER » Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Bayern Munich's Digital 4.0 project could revolutionise how clubs engage with fans

1 MARCH 2016 - 4:32PM | POSTED BY TONY CONNELLY

Bayern Munich have revealed plans to completely overhaul their digital channels in a move that will see them cut out all intermediary digital agencies in favour of running the club’s digital platforms from within the Allianz Arena.

The ambitious project, dubbed ‘Digital 4.0’, is designed to give the Bundesliga champions greater control and flexibility of what content they produce as well as enabling them to control how fans around the world consume it.

As part of the project all of the club’s current digital media channels will be completely overhauled in order to rebuild from the ground-up its core server infrastructure, which will see them cut ties with their intermediary digital agencies.

The project will begin this summer and according to director of IT and new media at Bayern Munich, Stefan Mennerich, is exactly what is needed if the club is to compete with its biggest European rivals.

“The football business, via digitalisation, is an international competition and if we want to be able to compete against the big English and the big French and Spanish and Italian clubs, we have to be successful abroad as well,” he said.

Mennerich maintained that the transformation would allow them to portray the club’s origin and communications in a more effective and accurate way.

“We see that the fans in China and the United States, that they love these Bavarian roots and we want to bring our history and our background to the fans in China and the United States. We want to contextualize the content, that means want to be able to bring another content to a mobile phone user in Japan in the morning than to a desktop user in the evening in Brazil, and we want to be able to bring the content in the way that people expect it.”

While Mennerich was reserved in revealing the details of the project, he was open in emphasising a focus on video.

“People expect video content, be it on social media or on website or on mobile site, it has to be video, and we will educate or video teams and our editorial teams in order to be able to create the videos people expect.

The level of work necessary to deliver the ambitious Digital 4.0 project will likely mean the club will have to build a large and diverse team working around the clock, in order to reach the Bayern Munich fans throughout the world.

Source: Digital Sport
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Tue Mar 01, 2016 9:02 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:I know this probably couldn't possibly happen with our players but -if it were to happen- what do you think the club would do to a player who would act like Cristiano Ronaldo did towards his teammates? I'd like to think that the club would be merciless and send him to the second team for the remainder of the season (possibly sell him by seasons end). Even a top star. Feel free to pontiffy on what would you like to be done too ;)

Bayern would fine him and suspend him for one or two games and then all will be forgotten.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion