You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Bayern ever played in the US?

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Postby Jetpilot12 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 pm

I am from the US and I was just curious if Bayern has ever played any friendlies in America? Would love to see them play.. The best game I've seen was US vs Spain, wherein which Spain kiced our asses 4-0
Jetpilot12
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Bayern ever played in the US?

Postby MUTU » Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:22 pm

Jetpilot12 wrote:I am from the US and I was just curious if Bayern has ever played any friendlies in America? Would love to see them play.. The best game I've seen was US vs Spain, wherein which Spain kiced our asses 4-0

If I am not mistaken, Bayern Munich played Manchester United in the US some time back, beating them on penalties.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Jetpilot12 » Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Yeah would love to see them play... Barcelona, real Madrid, milan And many EPL teams, come over here for friendlies every year.
Jetpilot12
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Bayern Discussion