You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Allianz Arena seating queries

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Allianz Arena seating queries

Postby thfc11 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:39 pm

Hi Guys,

I am going to the match against CSKA Moscow on the 17th of September. I am EXTREMELY excited, but was wondering if there are any famous sections with more singing, etc in the arena (basically NOT the family section and NOT near the boring suits / businessmen in the quiet sections). Could you guys give me some suggestions? Thanks so much!

Alex
thfc11
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Our Stadium : The Allianz Arena

Postby lau03143 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Südkurve.

I think section 114.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby lau03143 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 8:45 pm

thfc11 wrote:Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right section to ask...
I am going to the match against CSKA Moscow on the 17th of September. I am EXTREMELY excited, but was wondering if there are any famous sections with more singing, etc in the arena (basically NOT the family section and NOT near the boring suits / businessmen in the quiet sections). Could you guys give me some suggestions? Thanks so much!

Alex

If your going to the game already, you'll know what section you're in.

Also, there's no standing during Champions League games I don't think. I'm pretty sure they put the seats back in.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby thfc11 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:49 pm

lau03143 wrote:
thfc11 wrote:Hi Guys,

Not sure if this is the right section to ask...

Alex

If your going to the game already, you'll know what section you're in.

Also, there's no standing during Champions League games I don't think. I'm pretty sure they put the seats back in.

ahh think you might have miusunderstood my question...there are several sections that have tickets available for purchase...that's why I am asking about what section to purchase tickets in...
:shock: :D
thfc11
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby thfc11 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 9:58 pm

lau03143 wrote:Südkurve.

I think section 114.

Thank you!
thfc11
Hey, I'm new here!

Bayern Munich v Viktoria Plzen 23.10.2013

Postby SFBayernSF » Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 am

I am traveling from the US to watch my first Bayern match at allianz and would like to know what is a better section to purchase tickets for this match.

Block 242 - will this be Viktoria Plzen supporters?

Block 339 - is this a decent view?

Block 329 - is row 20 too high?

Any advice or tips are appreciated. Most sites say block 242 can sometimes be used for away team supporters. I would prefer not to sit with them.

Thanks!
SFBayernSF
First post

Re: Bayern Munich v Viktoria Plzen 23.10.2013

Postby ramsej84 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:31 am

I visited the allianz once and I was seated in block 229 (which happens to be in the second tier)
I can tell you that the view is superb.
I think 329 is the best op. The stadium is build in a way that even from the highest tier you won't get the feeling that you are far away from the playing surface.
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

FCB - Wolfsburg

Postby veggiz90 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:18 am

Hey,
Don't know if I'm posting in the right tread, but her it goes. We are four fcb-fans from Norway (who has never been on the allianz arena), who just got tickets to this match. But after I got the tickets, I started wonder: Is this in the away section? Because on the "block-map" over allianz arena, it's the opposite direction relative to the camera angel you see on television... So I just wonder, is Block 343 the away section?

thank you in advance
veggiz90
First post

Re: Allianz Arena seating queries

Postby FinnBuck » Wed Mar 26, 2014 2:08 pm

Hi guys! I'm trying real hard to get tickets to the Bayern-ManU game at Allianz Arena next month. I found seats in section 242, which seem great. What's concerning me though is that on the Allianz Arena website it says that this section is occasionally reserved for the visitor fans. Is there any way of finding out what is the arrangement with this particular game?
FinnBuck
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Finland

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:55 pm

FinnBuck wrote:Hi guys! I'm trying real hard to get tickets to the Bayern-ManU game at Allianz Arena next month. I found seats in section 242, which seem great. What's concerning me though is that on the Allianz Arena website it says that this section is occasionally reserved for the visitor fans. Is there any way of finding out what is the arrangement with this particular game?

Hi,

Usually that sector is reserved for visitors fans. That wont be a problem as there wont be many Man Utd fans coming to munchen if you ask me:)...and even if they come...you can always look for empty seats in another sector and just move there...or just move to the end of the block and you will have enough free space around you as the away sector will be half empty.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby FinnBuck » Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:47 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:
FinnBuck wrote:Hi guys! I'm trying real hard to get tickets to the Bayern-ManU game at Allianz Arena next month. I found seats in section 242, which seem great. What's concerning me though is that on the Allianz Arena website it says that this section is occasionally reserved for the visitor fans. Is there any way of finding out what is the arrangement with this particular game?

Hi,

Usually that sector is reserved for visitors fans. That wont be a problem as there wont be many Man Utd fans coming to munchen if you ask me:)...and even if they come...you can always look for empty seats in another sector and just move there...or just move to the end of the block and you will have enough free space around you as the away sector will be half empty.
'
I didn't get the tickets, but thank you for advice. Getting the tickets from ebay.de seems to be pretty difficult, especially if you want the tickets sent Finland. Is the idea of getting tickets outside the Allianz Arena for a big game like this farfetched?
FinnBuck
Getting the hang of it

National Flag:
Finland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:35 pm

FinnBuck wrote:I didn't get the tickets, but thank you for advice. Getting the tickets from ebay.de seems to be pretty difficult, especially if you want the tickets sent Finland. Is the idea of getting tickets outside the Allianz Arena for a big game like this farfetched?

I think that in such a game there's a good chance you'll find some black market sellers in Munich, but remember it's not a final: you're not guaranteed to find. Then again watching the game in some public screening in Munich is a very nice experience too. It depends on whether you are risking spending money on the trip knowing that you might not end up in the stadium anyway.

Perhaps those of us who live in Munich can advise you better on this.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Re: Standing areas in Allianz

Postby jeffalotus » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:57 pm

So this will be my 4th bayern match but It is my first time in the standing section. From what I could tell before you have to scan your tickets to get in.. Problem is me and my buddy have tickets in opposite side of the field standing sections. Can I scan my ticket to get in and reach it through the fence to give to him so he can scan to get in and we watch together?
jeffalotus
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:59 pm

Ticket can only be scanned once
Ottomeister13

Postby jeffalotus » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:22 am

Yeah but what about going to the restroom.. don't you have to scan out?
jeffalotus
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion