You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

A letter to the managers of FCB ???

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Do you agree with the idea of sending a letter criticizing our club's transfer policies?

Poll ended at Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Definitely... Yessss!
35%
I agree... But I'm not sure if it will be actually effective...
45%
Nonsense!... Ridiculous idea!
20%

Total votes : 20

Re: A letter to the managers of FCB ???

Postby dambun » Sat May 21, 2011 5:33 am

I personally am not satisfied with Nerlinger's work up to now... and I feel we need to have a bigger character, like Oli Kahn, to be a manager of our prestigious club.... But I don't think sending a letter about Nerlinger (and becoming personal)is that great of an idea.... Because actually, we are not exactly aware that which decision is whose idea.....

I prefer us to be critical about the work itself, not necessarily the one who does it.... There are many contracting/transfer aspects that are not going as well as expected.... and I like us to optimize such processes...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Sat May 21, 2011 11:39 am

Nerlinger is Not that Bad

but he has no Character , Give me one thing that Makes Nerlinger Special , that makes you say , THIS IS NERLINGER

You need character to be A manager in FC Bayern , because all of the bosses here have Characters and some of them have Big Heads too

Besides , it seems that he asks for permision in anything he does "Including making his morning coffee" !!!

==
Just Look back at Hoeness's Days and you will know what i mean

Hoeness made many decisions , did many things that you directly know that this is Hoeness's Work

He got Angry , He communicated with fans , people

Screamed , HELL HE EVEN once Ridiculed the fans in a press conference , in a way that made me shut up!!

Oliver Kahn has Charisma ,Style , Respected worldwide because he took the position of GK to a new Level

Bayern fans adore him , He won everything with FC Bayern

and most importantly , He is not afraid to say his opinion in front of the big ones
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby vijay92 » Sat May 21, 2011 1:39 pm

Element wrote:and most importantly , He is not afraid to say his opinion in front of the big ones

That's the problem with nerlinger he just seems to be too diplomatic. Only after the problem becomes out of control does he say something. He just hasnt got the respect or character for the job. The ideal person would be Kahn or effenberg
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Element » Sat May 21, 2011 8:23 pm

Element wrote:Nerlinger is Not that Bad

but he has no Character , Give me one thing that Makes Nerlinger Special , that makes you say , THIS IS NERLINGER

You need character to be A manager in FC Bayern , because all of the bosses here have Characters and some of them have Big Heads too

Besides , it seems that he asks for permision in anything he does "Including making his morning coffee" !!!

==
Just Look back at Hoeness's Days and you will know what i mean

Hoeness made many decisions , did many things that you directly know that this is Hoeness's Work

He got Angry , He communicated with fans , people

Screamed , HELL HE EVEN once Ridiculed the fans in a press conference , in a way that made me shut up!!

Oliver Kahn has Charisma ,Style , Respected worldwide because he took the position of GK to a new Level

Bayern fans adore him , He won everything with FC Bayern

and most importantly , He is not afraid to say his opinion in front of the big ones

Beckenbauer said

" Nerlinger has done a very good job , but unfortunately has not come out much from the Background , This has To change in order to be accepted ."

then he said " When Uli (Hoeness) is in his Office , the everyone goes to Uli and only walk next to Nerlingers offie "

About Firing LvG " Hadnt Uli done that Van Gaal would still be coach and we would be on Rank 8"

====
Element Elementized Beckenbauer
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby raz25 » Sun May 22, 2011 8:28 am

In the end, didn't Hoeness brought Nerlinger to be his puppet?
Ich bin ein Feierbiest!
raz25
I post all the time

Postby vijay92 » Sun May 22, 2011 4:38 pm

raz25 wrote:In the end, didn't Hoeness brought Nerlinger to be his puppet?

Didn't nerlinger come with klinsmann
vijay92
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Mon May 23, 2011 12:32 am

Element wrote:

About Firing LvG " Hadnt Uli done that Van Gaal would still be coach and we would be on Rank 8"

this is the worst bit.
it had to be Uli that had to step in. Nerlinger would've lead us down to Europa LEague.

Nerlinger really can't take big decisions into his own hands, just kinda waits till Uli steps in.
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dambun » Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:42 am

Neuer got a 5-year deal... Seems they are reading our forum after all.... :wink: :mrgreen:
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Iran

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion