You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2017/18 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby America USA » Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:50 pm

America USA wrote:The traditional 4231 that Bayern play should do okay against the 433 that Man City, Liverpool and PSG play.

Barcelona are a worry though. If they play with a 433 with Messi, Suarez and Dembele up front then I think our 4231 can take care of it. However, we need to have a backup formation to counter the 442 that Barcelona are playing with recently (Messi and Suarez up top).

I think Bayern must employ their own 442 to counter Barca’s formation. Need to start practicing a 442 from time to time in the BL with either Wagner or Thomas partnering Robert up front.

A few possible 442s that can be used.

^ Guys Any thoughts on this?

Watching Barcelona play is making me feel uneasy. Good luck to Chelsea because they’re gonna need it! Seriously do not want to play Uefalona in the CL until the SF. Jupp will need to get his tactics spot on if/when Bayern face them.
America USA
I post all the time

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion