You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2017/18 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2017/18 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:47 pm

The only thing I don't like about Borusse's formation is Martinez in midfield. It feels like overkill in a defensive formation, and he would be needed as CB backup. Therefore I would replace him with Rudy/Tolisso or Müller/Coman (3-4-2-1)
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:05 am

FCBayernMunchen wrote:The only thing I don't like about Borusse's formation is Martinez in midfield. It feels like overkill in a defensive formation, and he would be needed as CB backup. Therefore I would replace him with Rudy/Tolisso or Müller/Coman (3-4-2-1)
Agree on that. Carlo tried him in the midfield in the preseason, and it's looked that he's not so fast with the ball like he was 3 or 4 years ago. And it's a normal thing given the fact that he's playing as a CB since then.

In the good old days I was watching him as a n10 in some games in Atletico.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby bastos80 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 10:50 pm

With Jupp coming back, I'm betting we'll play like this.

------------- Lewandowski ------------
--- James ----- Müller ---- Robben --
---------- Thiago - Javi/Vidal --------

Coman will have to bite the bullet here..
Apparently Hater of German Players #1
bastos80
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:38 pm

We'll see. I think it's going to be hard to predict what we'll look like until the first couple of games have passed.

If we play similarly to 2013, which I don't think is a given, Coman could fit in nicely. Also don't forget Heynckes had dropped Robben for Kroos initially. That at least gives me hope that he won't have any problems dropping Robbery if they don't play well.
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Manchu » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:We'll see. I think it's going to be hard to predict what we'll look like until the first couple of games have passed.

If we play similarly to 2013, which I don't think is a given, Coman could fit in nicely. Also don't forget Heynckes had dropped Robben for Kroos initially. That at least gives me hope that he won't have any problems dropping Robbery if they don't play well.

The most likely thing is Muller on one of the wings and James in the center, in my opinion.
Manchu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:10 pm

4-2-3-1
the two : Martinez + Rudy / Thiago
Mueller James / Thiago and Coman
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby IsiahRashad » Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:08 pm

No offense, but can someone from the people who want Martinez in the middle or as a CDM, explain to me - when was the last time when you saw him in the midfield and do yall think that he has enough speed to track the passing players in the middle?

I have the answer for the first question, but let me hear what are yall thinking.

Send via carrier pigeon.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby ramsej84 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:09 pm

It is like riding a bicycle...

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Manchu wrote:
FCBayernMunchen wrote:We'll see. I think it's going to be hard to predict what we'll look like until the first couple of games have passed.

The most likely thing is Muller on one of the wings and James in the center, in my opinion.

I think I'd prefer it the other way round
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:45 pm

This seems like Bayern’s strongest possible formation at the moment and I expect this team against Frieburg.

GK = Sven, but if he continues with his boneheaded errors then I’d give Christian a run until Neuer is back.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:53 pm

Heynckes will use two formations depending the players he will have fit for a game 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1.

He also have two of his favorites players ever in the squad Vidal and Javi.

He doesnt have Kroos, fortunately!
Super-Bayern! Super-Bayern! Hey! Hey!

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:55 pm

A good thing that come from Heynckes is that he is old school football, he is not a pep guy who want to transform and change the sport that consequently complicate everything... Fundamentals and basic roles will give the players more freedom to play at their best option. He dont deal his players as robot.

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby Hardrade » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:41 pm

RAJBAYERN wrote:A good thing that come from Heynckes is that he is old school football, he is not a pep guy who want to transform and change the sport that consequently complicate everything... Fundamentals and basic roles will give the players more freedom to play at their best option. He dont deal his players as robot.

Let me alter that a bit

A good thing that come from Ancelotti is that he is old school football, he is not a pep guy who want to transform and change the sport that consequently complicate everything... Fundamentals and basic roles will give the players more freedom to play at their best option. He dont deal his players as robot
Cría cuervos, y te sacarán los ojos
Hardrade
Yeah, now I'm talking!

National Flag:
Serbia and Montenegro

Postby America USA » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:49 pm

Hardrade wrote:
RAJBAYERN wrote:A good thing that come from Heynckes is that he is old school football, he is not a pep guy who want to transform and change the sport that consequently complicate everything... Fundamentals and basic roles will give the players more freedom to play at their best option. He dont deal his players as robot.

Let me alter that a bit

A good thing that come from Ancelotti is that he is old school football, he is not a pep guy who want to transform and change the sport that consequently complicate everything... Fundamentals and basic roles will give the players more freedom to play at their best option. He dont deal his players as robot

Touché
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby RAJBAYERN » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:21 pm

Hardrade wrote:

Let me alter that a bit

So Ancelotti instead of Heynckes means alter a Little bit? Man You alter a lot, if fundametals would really exist in Bayern of Ancelotti then he will still here, but we lack of concentration and creativity in recent games, consequently YOU ARE FIRED!

Ancelotti old school football only in his face. So shhhh! Pep boy...

DANKE JUPP!
RAJBAYERN
I post all the time

National Flag:
India

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion