You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby endrity » Fri Apr 28, 2017 11:55 am

PunkCapitalist wrote: BuLi needs to heal and regenerate, cause it was ABSOLUTE sh!t this season. Neverkusen, Gladbach, Wolfsburg and Schalke are pretty much done as topish teams, we need BVB and RBL to stay strong so we have something to look for in the league.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk

Setting aside for the moment whether RBL would even need to sell anyone, since they are loaded with financing, I don't think Bayern can be blamed for the struggles of the four teams. We have not bought anyone from them recently, except Dortmund, who nonetheless have found a sporting and financial stability to be Germany's second team.

They did lose Xhaka, Sane, Draxler during the summer but for serious money and a lot of it was re-invested as well. B04 brought it some massive re-reinforcements this year, and Wolfsburg seemed primed for a new challenge again. There was also a lot of talk about S04 finding stability with new directors.

The struggles of those four teams are unfortunately a microcosm of the entire German football since the early 80s when teams rise and fall with a maddening inconsistency even without Bayern's "help". It's up to them to stabilize and grow ultimately and this season proved they are capable of failing at that regardless of what Bayern does. Since no one but Dortmund seems to have risen to that challenge, I was actually happy to see RBL come in with massive money, because Germany needs big clubs to keep growing, even with foreign financing if that is what is required. I would have loved to see it in bigger cities (Hamburg, Frankfurt, Stutgart, Berlin) but oh well.
endrity
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby ThiagoRises » Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:55 pm

Let's be honest.

Without taking into any consideration of transfers, this team will win Germany again next season (Unless Neuer gets injured)

If bayern really want to get back to top level in Europe, they're going to need to wipe out Robbery and bring in a midfielder/RB.

There is no competition in Bundesliga for Bayern, so ideally, you could probably play

Bernat at lb, alaba at midfield, kimmich at RB/mf and muller at rw and still win the league.
ThiagoRises
Getting the hang of it

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 01, 2017 5:19 pm

A post in the hoffenheim thread and Naggelsmann tactics inspired me to this.
Neuer
Kimmich Boa Hummele Sule Alaba
Javi. Rudi
Muller Thiago
Lewa

We can rotatev Sanches Vidal and even Javi and kimmich in mdf...

Buy Silve this season and here comes into equation J.Brandt for 2018...
To rotate wth Muller and Thiago

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Jorge » Mon May 01, 2017 7:11 pm

ramsej84 wrote:one thing for sure.... Javi Martinez has to play solely in midfield unless there is an emergency.
Now we are going to have Sule as well in the mix... and I don't think that we will line up with a 3 men defensive line

2-3 years ago that was the way to go, Bayern were at their best when he was used as such under JH but that was a 4 year younger Javi. In the context that we need to look forward to a new era: does he have enough engine to play this position for the next 2-3 seasons? With a dense history of recent injuries I can even argue that he will wear out rapidly next season if you put him to run that much.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon May 01, 2017 8:13 pm

ramsej84 wrote:A post in the hoffenheim thread and Naggelsmann tactics inspired me to this.
Neuer
Kimmich Boa Hummele Sule Alaba
Javi. Rudi
Muller Thiago
Lewa

We can rotatev Sanches Vidal and even Javi and kimmich in mdf...

Buy Silve this season and here comes into equation J.Brandt for 2018...
To rotate wth Muller and Thiago

do you actually want Rudi to be a starter or am I out of context? :shock:
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby ramsej84 » Mon May 01, 2017 9:09 pm

I think he can be an asset...
And I believe that Carlo thinks that he can do what Pirlo did for his milan and to certain extent Alonso for his Real.

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SrLuisGuilherme » Mon May 01, 2017 9:29 pm

ramsej84 wrote:I think he can be an asset...
And I believe that Carlo thinks that he can do what Pirlo did for his milan and to certain extent Alonso for his Real.

fair enough. But I can't really see him being an important player for us.
CARLO RAUS
SrLuisGuilherme
I post all the time

Years of membership

Postby #12 » Mon May 01, 2017 10:45 pm

So we're comparing Rudy with starters in squads of world champions now?
JUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPPJUPP
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Germany

Postby Jorge » Tue May 02, 2017 1:52 am

#12 wrote:So we're comparing Rudy with starters in squads of world champions now?

To tell you the truth: in the game where he was put under a huge spotlight against Alonso-Vidal-Sanchez he looked world class to me. Obviously a whole season carrying the weight of our colors will be a whole different story.
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Postby dewajack » Tue May 02, 2017 6:35 am

ThiagoRises wrote:Let's be honest.

Without taking into any consideration of transfers, this team will win Germany again next season (Unless Neuer gets injured)

If bayern really want to get back to top level in Europe, they're going to need to wipe out Robbery and bring in a midfielder/RB.

There is no competition in Bundesliga for Bayern, so ideally, you could probably play

Bernat at lb, alaba at midfield, kimmich at RB/mf and muller at rw and still win the league.

I wouldn't be too sure. First, you can't win the league every year, and you lose some great leadership with Lahm and Alonso departing. Robbery are getting older as well. Let's hope the transition is smooth but I think there will be better competition than there has been recently, which would be good for all involved. For those of us that have supported Bayern for longer than 5 years, we know what a great and unheard of run they're truly on and how things can change quickly.
dewajack
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby MUTU » Wed May 03, 2017 9:23 am

No Robbery :shock: :wink:
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Achilles » Wed May 03, 2017 9:38 am

With the only player who can dribble being Thiago, imagine how boring this line up can be, yet solid though(in theory)
Bayern from now on will always place 2-3 technical players who can actually past by defenders on their own rather than place the best possible rock solid defensive line up.

With Ancelotti there are only two options:4-2-3-1 & 4-3-3 which will be refreshed by 2-3 transfers and work more on the 2nd.
Mia san mia
Achilles
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby America USA » Sat May 06, 2017 5:08 pm

If Robert and Thomas are fit then it has to be a 4231 with the former as the No. 9 and the latter playing behind him. That is our undisputed best bet of scoring goals in big games.

Also I'd like Carlo to give the two young CBs (Sule and Gotze) playing time during the preseason games at least and hopefully some sub appearance in the BL. It'd be nice for the future of Bayern.

A quick word on Badstuber. He's 28 and still has time on his hands but he needs more playing time and overcome his injury problems. I say send him on loan to Italy for a year, albeit with a recalled clause if in case we have an injury crisis later on, where he can grow as a CB. There's a lot of emphasis of defense in the Serie A and hopefully Badstuber comes back a better player for Bayern as well as Germany. A team like Lazio or one of Milan clubs would be good for him where he can get regular football.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nm462272 » Thu May 11, 2017 1:49 pm

so we've been circling the drain on this topic, but this summer is the perfect chance for Bayern to evolve away from the 4-2-3-1/ 4-3-3. Robben and Ribery, paired with Alaba and Lahm, made the 4-2-3-1 a given for years, but trying to replicate that now with new players? Doesn't really make sense... I've mentioned it before, but here is how I think we should line-up next season

-----------------Neuer------------------
-----Hummels-Martinez-Boateng----
Kimmich---Rudy---Thiago----Alaba
-----------------Müller-----------------
-----Lewandowski--Alexis-----------

c'mon Carlo... give us that 3-cb formation!
Des interessiert mi ois ned, der Scheißdreck. Weltmeister samma! Den Pott hamma! Den scheiß goldener Schuh kannst da hinter d’Ohr’n schmiern! - Mia San Mia

Euer Hass ist unser Stolz!
nm462272
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby Coman » Thu May 11, 2017 2:36 pm

nm462272 wrote:so we've been circling the drain on this topic, but this summer is the perfect chance for Bayern to evolve away from the 4-2-3-1/ 4-3-3. Robben and Ribery, paired with Alaba and Lahm, made the 4-2-3-1 a given for years, but trying to replicate that now with new players? Doesn't really make sense... I've mentioned it before, but here is how I think we should line-up next season

-----------------Neuer------------------
-----Hummels-Martinez-Boateng----
Kimmich---Rudy---Thiago----Alaba
-----------------Müller-----------------
-----Lewandowski--Alexis-----------

c'mon Carlo... give us that 3-cb formation!

- 3-5-2 no way with Ancelotti
- 3-5-2 with Müller as #10 playmaker ? No way
- Rudy over Vidal ?
Bayern 3-3-3-1 build-up under Heynckes :
Neuer - Boateng Hummels Thiago - Kimmich Vidal Alaba - Robben Müller James - Lewandowski
Neuer- Boateng Vidal Hummels- Kimmich Martinez Alaba- Robben James Ribéry- Lewandowski
Coman
I'm a post king!

Years of membership

National Flag:
International Atomic Energy Agency

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion