You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:51 am

What are the chances Boateng moves to RB.

Only logical reasons for signing SUle are

1. 3 man backline.
2. Martinez moving back to CM
3. Boateng plays RB.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membership

Postby JANCKER » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:35 am

Yeah, I would try Boa at RB...
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:44 am

Only logical reason for buying Süle is we only have 3 CBs (including Javi), one of which has a bad injury record and the other is quickly writing a serious one.

Seriously doubt we are moving probably a top 3 CB in the world to RB.

Sent from my XT1064 using Tapatalk
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:24 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:Only logical reason for buying Süle is we only have 3 CBs (including Javi), one of which has a bad injury record and the other is quickly writing a serious one.

Seriously doubt we are moving probably a top 3 CB in the world to RB.

IN germany, there is no reason to buy another CB.

You already have

Boateng, Javi, Hummels and now Sule.

Than, you have 2 makeshift cbs in Kimmich and Alaba and who knows whats going to happen with Benatia.

Potentially, if Benatia stays, both him and Boateng are the best options out of the cbs to play rb
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

2016/17 Tactics & Formations Thread

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:54 pm

I'm looking forward to potential seeing a midfield next season of Thiago, Vidal, Martinez. This has the potential to match the treble winning side with so many complete midfielders working together.

You can either have the creative engine Thiago at the tip of the triangle playing behind the front four as an AM or ahead of the back 4 as a regista dictating tempo from deep. All this with an all action CM like Vidal who can bomb forward into the box next to ball winning master in Martinez....I think I need to go change my pants
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:08 pm

Firefox1234 wrote:I'm looking forward to potential seeing a midfield next season of Thiago, Vidal, Martinez. This has the potential to match the treble winning side with so many complete midfielders working together.

You can either have the creative engine Thiago at the tip of the triangle playing behind the front four as an AM or ahead of the back 4 as a regista dictating tempo from deep. All this with an all action CM like Vidal who can bomb forward into the box next to ball winning master in Martinez....I think I need to go change my pants

That will problem happen.

The strength of the team are Boateng +Hummels + Martinez. With a starting lineup of

Boateng, martinez, hummels and vidal in the middle gives Thiago very good defensive cover and allows him to dictate from the back, rather than forcing him to play as a CAM.

Vidal and Marintez both have a knack for going forward and Vidal is pretty much elite in terms of goal scoring cm ability. Problem will be how the f is Muller ever going to start on Munich again.

This summer, RB should be addressed and a potential attacker.
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby Firefox1234 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:13 pm

Thiagoalcantara wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:I'm looking forward to potential seeing a midfield next season of Thiago, Vidal, Martinez. This has the potential to match the treble winning side with so many complete midfielders working together.

That will problem happen.

The strength of the team are Boateng +Hummels + Martinez. With a starting lineup of

Boateng, martinez, hummels and vidal in the middle gives Thiago very good defensive cover and allows him to dictate from the back, rather than forcing him to play as a CAM.

Vidal and Marintez both have a knack for going forward and Vidal is pretty much elite in terms of goal scoring cm ability. Problem will be how the f is Muller ever going to start on Munich again.

This summer, RB should be addressed and a potential attacker.

Kalle has pretty much declared Kimmich will deputies Lahm's former spot even if it could be a smoke screen.

As for Muller he will have to find a way to fit into an evolving squad, don't get me wrong I love Muller but i also think no player is bigger than the club. I want Bayern to succeed more than I do Bayern...

Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:17 pm

I have been dreaming of that midfield since the day I knew Carletto was going to be our coach

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:27 pm

Honestly, I dont see Carlo trusting Kimmich as a starting RB. I had a lot of reservations about Carlo prior to coming to Bayern with youth integration and in reality, he's doing the same thing......

Guys like Coman, Sanches and Kimmich will be lucky to get any minutes on a healthy bayern team next season.

This summer will be huge I predict in terms of relevant player movement.

Everyone will get better this summer.

This season, everyone seems to suck. (bayern, real, barca and even psg +juve)
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

Postby PunkCapitalist » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:16 pm

ramsej84 wrote:

I have been dreaming of that midfield since the day I knew Carletto was going to be our coach

Lier! You were dreaming of Vidal and Javi and throwing Thiago out of the team! xD

PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Postby ramsej84 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:34 pm

PunkCapitalist wrote:
ramsej84 wrote:

Lier! You were dreaming of Vidal and Javi and throwing Thiago out of the team! xD

no....

U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby JANCKER » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:36 pm

'Thiago oder nix' and then the only position he can fit in is Muller's. =D>
.........................................Image.........................................
JANCKER

National Flag:
Basque Country

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:37 am

Match? With all due respect to Basti that is a way better midfield than 2013's.

However I would prefer it if Sanches lived up to his potential and Javi remained a CB.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Firefox1234 » Wed Apr 12, 2017 1:22 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:

Match? With all due respect to Basti that is a way better midfield than 2013's.

However I would prefer it if Sanches lived up to his potential and Javi remained a CB.

Haha, I didn't want to under estimate that treble winning side since this current one doesn't have the trophies to show for it....yet

Firefox1234

National Flag:
Kenya

Postby Thiagoalcantara » Wed Apr 12, 2017 10:38 pm

Regardless of whether Bayern wins the Champs League, the team should be reassessed in the summer.

You can tell what players looked good because of pep and who are just good regardless.....

Honestly, Bayern should go for one of the bench madrid players to play the n10 role, whether it is Isco or James and sign another winger in Lemar or Sanchez...Also, attacking fullbacks are so crucial to todays game. IF PSG want to sell Aurier, Bayern should go all in for him.

IF bayern doesnt buy a Fullback and 1-2 attackers, this summer will be a failure
Thiagoalcantara
I post all the time

PreviousNext

Return to General Bayern Discussion