You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2010/2011 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

2010/2011 Tactics & formations thread

Postby sch0ll7 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:50 pm

Ok...I was thinking for a few days now how will our team look like next season...and with reading a lot from our board we probably wont buy a lot of new players...

Kroos, Sosa, Braafheid, Ottl, Breno are coming back and some of non-important players left us [Rensing, Gorlitz, Lell, Ekici, Toni]

I think we got more quality in than it went out this transfer window.
And If we buy Van der Wiel or some other full back it will be even better.
We will have 2 or more players for every position and that is not what we had last year so I must say it is better this time.

I guess we will play like this next season...

.......................Butt.......................
Lahm......DVB..........Badstuber....New FB
................MVB.....Schweini...............
Robben...........Kroos...............Ribery
....................Muller.......................

Bench XI

.....................Kraft......................
New FB......Breno...Micho........Contento
.............Tymo/Ottl......Pranjic.........
Altintop...........Sosa.................Olic
.................Gomez/Klose................

I would also like to see Altintop playing few games at DMC position next to Schweini because I think he would be great...maybe if MVB is injured or something that LVG could try that:)

But probably some players will still leave us until the end of this transfer window...Sosa, Braafheid, maybe Ottl or Tymo...

I think we will have good team if we manage to buy good FB so Badstuber can play CB instead of Demichelis...because those two were good tandem in defense before Demichelis came back from injury.

What do u think ?
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Re: Official generic tactics thread

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:58 am

sch0ll7 wrote:What do u think ?

Looks good, I think. Only problem I see is who will be Kroos' sub, considering Sosa will likely leave. I suppose Klose/Gomez/Olic will play as striker and Muller as AM. Or maybe Alaba.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby draconaut » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:04 pm

What about GK,I think we should be getting a new 1 since Butt is old,maybe that Lyon 1. :mrgreen:
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 pm

draconaut wrote:What about GK,I think we should be getting a new 1 since Butt is old,maybe that Lyon 1. :mrgreen:

Lloris? He's one of my top choices. Would be top if he was German.

No one here is thinking about a new GK this season though. Butt can play another year, he's good enough. We just need to fix the defense this year, then think about GK next year.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby draconaut » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:25 pm

offer him a contract this summer is better i think because who knows there might be more clubs interested in him in the next transfer market??
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby draconaut » Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:28 pm

offer him a contract this summer is better i think because who knows there might be more clubs interested in him in the next transfer market??
draconaut
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby dambun » Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:31 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:What do u think ?

Very Good post Schollie!...

My comments:
sch0ll7 wrote:.......................Butt.......................
Lahm......DVB..........Badstuber....New FB
................MVB.....Schweini...............
Robben...........Kroos...............Ribery
....................Muller.......................

1. I don't like DvB-Baddii combo in the central defense... It's a good combo aerial-wise, but I think it's not good that we use two central defenders that are not fast... and we should consider that our CDMs are not fast, though.... Because of this, I prefer the Micho-Badstuber combo in CB.... And later when Breno is completely ready, I wouldn't mind giving the young but very talented Breno-Badstuber a chance, too....

Micho has one other advantage that makes him more preferable than DvB to me: His forward runs and high-pressing is beneficial to our total-football strategies IMO.

2. Our beloved Mueller has come on exceptionally well.... Yet, he hasn't performed as a great lone striker well up to now.... Smart as he is, he may develop to one, I admit... but it's not a certain fact... I myself think that using him as a striker is not a good utilizing of his abilities; because 1st, he is a runner and he helps the defense very well, which would be faded when he plays as a lone striker; And 2nd, he has the ability to add himself to strikers in good & unattended spaces when he is an attacking midfielder; but as a striker he will be marked; so he won't have much space prolly.

But I admit... Because of LvG's undeniable interest in Mueller, and because our managing team will probably want to give Kroos a good chance to prove himself, they attacking formation that you proposed is probable...

But I think we better start with Klose as our sole striker... And then if Gomez managed to perform well, and break in, continue with him...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun
2010/11 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Mish » Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:02 am

i'm really worried about kroos actually breaking into the first team. seen LvG's comments - When asked about Toni Kroos’ role, Van Gaal says:

(He is) A number 10. He can also play outside, but he does not have the speed for dribbling on the wings like Ribéry. But first must Kroos must prevail as a ten against Müller and he was the best in the World Cup!

It will be a disgrace if he doesn't break in. Bayern must play 4-2-3-1 drop gomiss and klose(too old 32yo), give Müller the 13 and play him as striker and kroos as no.10 playmaker.

translated link here : http://translate.google.com/translate?j ... l=de&tl=en

what do you guys think?
Mish
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby dambun » Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm really worried for Kroos, too (and for ourselves too, not to be able to utilize such a huge talent)
I mean... when you think of it... Where will he play? Are we going to let WC's best young player and golden boot winner sit on the bench? No!
Maybe some injuries help, though!

Anyway... It's a competitive situation... Maybe it's time for Kroos to fight his way into the team...
Maybe it's not that bad to consider the 4-1-4-1 formation sometimes... at least against weaker opponents..
----

And I'm worried about Alaba, too... with Bastian, MvB, Tymo for the central midfield role (Ottl seems to be going out, hopefully), will he have enough playing time to improve? I personally prefer us to loan him out to a Bundesliga club... Because we even have Hamit who can play there if needed...
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:42 am

We had a lot of problems in recent years at attacking positions...

But now it is reversed...now we have defensive problems and have a luxury at front:)

I am positive that Kroos will break into #10 position...LVG will probably mix some players at the start of the season and try to find the best match.

Kroos is a player that we always needed...Just imagine how many trough balls will he serve to Ribery and Robben [running into the space from the flanks] and how many "Krooses" will he deliver to Klose, Gomez, Olic etc...
He is just too valuable to drop him.
But on the other hand Muller is also too valuable with his smart playing:)...And we probably wont bench Ribery and Robben.
It is a luxury with this players...+ we have Altintop who is great and Pranjic who is a decent sub.
I think we have so many options that we can make 2 attacking teams every game.

One option someone mentions is Kroos playing at MVB place...I think that wont happen but I would be glad if LVG tried that out so we can see how it works out.

And one thing got me wondering...

Last season our only #10 was Muller...and when he was suspended we played 4-4-2 with 2 strikers...that means that we only had him at that position last season.
But now we also have Kroos...and LVG said that he wants 2 players for every position on the field...does that mean that one of them is going to be a sub? I hope not.

One thing is great...that we will have a lot of fire power upfront...but defense is just lame:)...

Who can guarantee me that Butt will have another solid season? and that DVB and Demi wont make those stupid mistakes? I just hope that Badstuber pushes out one of those guys and Breno getting some time to prove if he is worth being in first XI...Under LVG everything is possible.
sch0ll7

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."

Postby Element » Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:24 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:But now we also have Kroos...and LVG said that he wants 2 players for every position on the field...does that mean that one of them is going to be a sub? I hope not.

Louis Van Gaal said in an interview that Klose is A Ideal 10 and second striker

so we could Start Mueller as CF with Klose being the sub 10

just my 2 cents
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby dambun » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:04 pm

Element wrote:Louis Van Gaal said in an interview that Klose is A Ideal 10 and second striker

Where did he say that??!!!
"" "" "" ""
Time for overhaul!
dambun

National Flag:
Iran

Postby Element » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:08 pm

dambun wrote:Where did he say that??!!!

during last season when Gomez was a starter
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby sch0ll7 » Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Louis Van Gaal said in an interview that Klose is A Ideal 10 and second striker

so we could Start Mueller as CF with Klose being the sub 10

just my 2 cents

He said that it is better suited for him to play behind the striker [if we play with 2 strikers, he is the second striker who is little more pulled back]..similar what he was at Werder...he wanted to say that he is not suited for a single striker...if I understood him right

Klose as a #10 ?...that sounds funny:)

Why didnt LVG play Klose instead of Muller as a #10 last season if he thinks he is good at that position?...why did Muller play and Klose warmed the bench?
sch0ll7

Postby Element » Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:33 pm

sch0ll7 wrote:Why didnt LVG play Klose instead of Muller as a #10 last season if he thinks he is good at that position?...why did Muller play and Klose warmed the bench?

Mueller owned .... Klose sucked !!!!

However LVG made Every forward has a Sub last season , Gomez was the sub of Olic , klose was the sub of Mueller

so this is why Klose played more than Gomez at the End , because mueller was the one getting subbed out
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion