You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2010/2011 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: 2010/2011 Tactics & formations thread

Postby shileno » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:10 pm

I don't like at all Badstuber and Boateng as our main CBs. Sure they can work out against BL teams but, in CL will be a different thing. Badstuber has already experience on this, he always does decent. I can't say the same about Boateng, he might not be used to big competitions but that's something you can learn very fast. Gustavo can be our Pepe, play as CB against smaller teams and be another CDM against stronger ones.

I hope our board realize we also need experience back there, every big club has one. Alex should be our main target, since Lucio and Chiellini are already committed with their teams, we can't do anything. Bruno Alves is another good and realistic choice, he'll cost good money though. Friedrich should be our last option, he's great but I don't think he's going to improve anymore.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby BayernIsDBest » Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:06 pm

I think Boateng will do better than Badstuber even in the CL.
I dont see Gustavo as CDM if we get R2RO because Schwieni and R2RO will be far more dangerous
Bayern got to fix up there attack
BayernIsDBest
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jun 12, 2011 7:06 am

shileno wrote:I can't say the same about Boateng, he might not be used to big competitions but that's something you can learn very fast

Boateng did play in the WC, and also Europa League
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion