You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2009/2010 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Official generic tactics thread

Postby Element » Sun May 30, 2010 9:53 am

After Watching kroos this season and yesterday

He is player type we miss and need

Great passing and great in combination football , Has Sweet set pieces and soft high passes

also his Shots from outside the box are great

He Definitely should start
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Mon May 31, 2010 7:49 am

Well, maybe with Kroos on board we will start scoring from corner kicks at last...
I think we had the most corner kicks in BL this year and we didn't manage to score after the winter break if I remember correctly (except Robben's goal vs ManU).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby sch0ll7 » Mon May 31, 2010 11:42 am

I think that at least 5-6 more goals will come from IFK and corners...we have a lot of players that are good with their head but we really dont have any good crossers...Robben and Ribery are not known for their crosses as they are for their dribbling abilities.
Badstuber corners were really good and when he took the corners DVB scored his goals. but than Robben took over and we were not that great.
Starin` at the world through my rearview
sch0ll7
Moderator & EURO 2012 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Location: "I'm a Bayern Munich player and I've no intention of joining that club. I'm fine thanks."
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby dbayern » Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 pm

I don't see why Bayern would loan Muller. I think that would be a big mistake. He played excellent this season considering how young he is and he will only get better and better playing for us and gaining more experience. We don't need to send him out to gain more experience somewhere else since he has already proven to be a quality player that Bayern needs to keep. Even if he doesn't start all the time next season, he will still get a lot of playing time and will only make us better. Same goes for Contento. Yes he is even less experienced than muller but just look at how well he has already done with such little playing time and these were in key matches in the champions league and bundesliga. The pressure must have been soo high on contento when he would suddenly go from barely playing at all, to starting in the champions league. However, he kept his composure and impressed everyone. It would be a big mistake to loan either muller or contento out. They are now key members of the squad and will not only be used a lot next season but will also help us even more. Well in contento's case, he might not play too much if we actually do sign a world class LB, but I don't even see why we should. Contento is great and we are MUCH more in need of at least one world class CB.

As for strikers, I think we should get another target man to replace gomez. Dzeko would be great but lets see what happens.
dbayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion