You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2008/2009 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

2008/2009 Tactics & formations thread

Postby tigercup » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Give klinsmann a tip on how the tactic should be:

Rensing

lahm...... lucio....... micho....... oddo

ribery..... schweini....... van bommel...... podolski

toni........ klose

Klismann In january buy Rolfes and Marin!!!!!!
tigercup
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Klinsmann tips

Postby Jorge » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:15 pm

tigercup wrote:Give klinsmann a tip on how the tactic should be:

Rensing

lahm...... lucio....... micho....... oddo

ribery..... schweini....... van bommel...... podolski

toni........ klose

Klismann In january buy Rolfes and Marin!!!!!!

I doubt Klinsmann will field Ribery on the right and I doubt he will bench Ze Roberto in favor of Podolski. If we buy two new midfielders that means we will get rid of at least two, who are you going to ship out? I will not sell Kroos, Ottl or Altintop. Borowski just got here and he is very versatile. Sosa? I do not know anybody who wants him.

I am inclined to believe that Bayern already figured out the players they wanted (Ribery, Toni, Altintop, Klose, Breno, Borowski and Oddo) and they will concentrate now on making them work as a team. Some here say that Bayern is not buying players and many things; these are 7 high profile players adquired in the last two years, added to the core of players that have been in the team for several seasons that's enough material to work with.

We can not buy and sell at random, we are not a testing lab. [-X
Jorge
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
World Trade Organization

Re: Klinsmann tips

Postby thulkazal » Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm

well best solution think so get off bommel and buy rolfes as our new Defensive mid,but again i would be happy to see bommel benched vs koln(thou i dont think so that will happen)
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Your First Team Line-Up!!!

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:11 pm

ok guys, write down Your First Team Line-Up!!! and also your tactical ideas, suggestions, specific player instruction, etc. :)

even tho mr. Van Gaal won't probably use anybody's line-up :D still nobody can forbid anyone of us to write down what's in our minds....

so, just let it go!!!

..and don't forget to comment each other.. :wink:
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: Your First Team Line-Up!!!

Postby cruz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:42 pm

ok, my (realistic) ideal 11 would be this:

-----------------------------------------------Neuer-------------------------------------------------

-----Srna---------------------Lucio-------------------------Van Buyten-------------Lahm--------

--------------------------------------------Tymoschyuk--------------------------------------------

--------------------------Schweinsteiger-------------------Pranjić--------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------Ribery------------------------------------------------

------------------------------Klose------------------------------Gomez-----------------------------

- In my opinion, last year our defence was quite poor, because of three reasons: very-poor RB's, Poor GK's and often-unlucky CB's (especially demichelis and breno...)
- we need a close and skillful midfield with three players there.. they need to close down a lot in the defence, help our defensive line and help ribery (wherever he is, right, left, centre, doesn't matter, he simply needs always at least two-three players to play simple and short passes to/with).
- we all know that Lahm loves to march forward and (hopefully srna will do the same :wink: ), then, our midfielders need to rotate and be there for lahm and franck (especially pranjić must help them)
- give Franck the maximum creative freedom that he needs and make sure the team always follows his ideas, let him run wherever he wants, which makes him unpredictable for the op. defence!!! when franck gets the ball down left > schweini moves automaticly to the AMR position, and when franck goes right > pranjić takes the AML position...
- we can't allow to have two finishers any more, in modern football strikers are also busy in organizig the game as well as being on the right place when the assists come. Klose needs to collect more passes and play more one-two's, cuz he got great pace and experience to be a deadly striker!! I think we have three players who can do these two things very well, we'll see how Olić and Gomez will fit.
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:50 pm

I would really like to see if something like this works.

---------------Adler
----Srna--Lucio--Micho--Lahm
Sneijder--Tymo--Schweni--Ribery
----------Klose-----Gomez

And maybe it can become on something like this:

---------------Adler
----Srna--Lucio--Micho--Lahm
---------------Tymo
Sneijder-------------------Ribery
--------------Schweni
----------Klose-----Gomez

- Adler is simply the best available choice. If we don't get him, stay with Butt.
- Srna and Bosingwa are good but I choose Srna. With Sneijder, he should play the same like Lahm does with Ribery.
- Lucio a top class defender as usual.
- Micho very good at defense but he's better as DCM. We have Tymo and MVB so he probably will stay as CD.
- Lahm no comments, he always play great.
- Sneijder will plays very much like Ribery, faster, ball control and good shot. Or he can play as CM and cover both sides. And definitely he's the man for the free kicks.
- Tymo will stay as our DCM and he can help Schweni with some plays. I see him playing just like MVB does (did) right now.
- Schweni can play more offensive with Sneijder/Ribery and make good plays, but I don't think he should stay all the match. MVB can be instead of him for a more defensive midfield. With a team like this, we will have a different tactic, so players like Kroos and Borowski are not needed (Maybe if we need desperatly a goal).
- Ribery will do the same he always do, he only must keep playing great.
- Klose can run and give the goal for Gomez, or Gomez can control the ball and give the goal for Klose, both should fit perfect. Also, Klose and Olic can do it pretty well too, both are very fast. Toni.. I'm sorry, just go to Milan or another team.

^ With a team like that and with the right coach (I think we got the right one), we can make Barcelona to look like a small team and crush any other english team. In other words, we can win everything (:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:12 pm

I gotta wait till all transfers end's up XD

after all dunn we gonna play 4-3-3 or normal 4-4-2
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:15 pm

Very nice team Shileno, too bad we cant make it reality... Srna ~15M, Sneijder ~20M and as well. Thatll be another 55M!!!!!!!!!!
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby ballackfcb » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:16 pm

My team for next season is .
............................................... Buffon................................................................

Lahn.................. Lucio(C) ..........................Demichelis............................Pranjic

............................................Tymoschuk

................Olic .........................................................Ribery

..........................................Van der Vaart

..................................Klose.........................Gomez

Buffon- Juventus are willing to sell him they have an excellent back up in Manninger.
Pranjic - Bayern have spent 10 million euros on him so Van Gaal must be confident in his ability.
Demichelis- Makes some mistakes but he is top quality when he is on top of his game.
Lucio-Captain of Brazil, very good going forward and is never outclassed by any striker.
Lahm-Can play at LB or RB and if at LB Altintop will probably play at RB.
Tymoschuk-Very good defensively and will help out in defence especially in counter attacks if Lucio has gone walkabouts :lol:
Ribery-World-class, will be key if Bayern are to seriously challenge in europe next year.
Olic- On the wing as he has pace and good dribbiling skills.
Van der Vaart- I would have choosen Ballack but obviously he's staying at chelsea so van der vaart is the next best option. He will be available if Kaka goes to real. Also VDV is very good at set pieces which is a position Bayern lack in eg so many of bayern's free kicks are hit straight off the wall.
Klose-He is Bayern's best striker in my opinion he is quick,has excellent finishing,can link up with other strikers and for a top-class striker he is incredibly unselfish and is willing to set up other strikers.
Gomez-Why would you not start a player you spend 30 million euros on #-o
He has great pace,he's good in the air and can hold of opponents with his strengh.

I would keep Toni as on his day he is the best striker in the world. I would KEEP Lell as he is Bayern's best player. :^o

With this team Bayern should be able to win the league,cup and go far in the cl.
Bayern should get Ballack back either in January or in the summer after the 2010 world cup :D
ballackfcb
2013/14 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
United Kingdom

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:28 pm

well bayern should get Kahn back ... (coz he is my favorite player )

imo bayern dont need ballack and coz u are his fan dont mean it would be best for bayern or him ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby SilentStrike » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:46 pm

thulkazal wrote:well bayern should get Kahn back ... (coz he is my favorite player )

imo bayern dont need ballack and coz u are his fan dont mean it would be best for bayern or him ...

Contradiction??

bayern dont need Kahn and cuz he is ur fav player it doesnt mean it is best for him or for Bayern. Kahn's too old and prolly Rensing is better now. Kahn was great but we must move on.

U kinda contradicted urself (maybe u did it on purpose though, but then u shud make it more obvious :mrgreen: )
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 pm

Ye i did on purpose coz i dont see point in gettin Ballack back just coz he is favorite player of someone.I would love to get back some players from back but imo move on ...
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:52 pm

SilentStrike wrote:Very nice team Shileno, too bad we cant make it reality... Srna ~15M, Sneijder ~20M and as well. Thatll be another 55M!!!!!!!!!!

We have money, the problem is we don't want to spend it or we buy players we don't need ):
For me, the RB and the RM are the top priorities, we need to spend big there, and after that, get another striker and maybe a GK.

Gomez, Olic, Baumjohann, Pranjic.. All are fine but we don't need them SO badly.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

so you would get RB and RM and go into new season with butt and rensing ? xD then we are doomed to fail
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Yes, Butt proved to be a good GK. Even if we have Cech or Buffon, with a poor defense and midfield, they will beat us.
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Next

Return to General Bayern Discussion