You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2008/2009 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

Re: Your First Team Line-Up!!!

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:03 pm

well ye Butt proved better then Rensing ... but again i think he is just good he cant make miracle's or smth like that
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:11 pm

Miracle? With a good defense and midfield we don't need a miracle. We were playing with 3 defenses and one CM most of the season.. If you want to keep it that way, then we need Cech, Buffon and Casillas :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby thulkazal » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm

belive me in CL you need goalkeeper doing miracle
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shileno » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:55 pm

Are you sure? Teams like Barcelona, Milan, Villareal don't have top class GK, they have a strong defense. But if you see Juventus, Chelsea and R.Madrid, they have the best GKs out there but they still receive a good ammount of goals.

Another example. ManU has Van der Sar, they gave him a record or something because he didn't receive any goals for a while. It wasn't for the GK, it was because the team (defense and midfield) were playing great and they didn't gave any (or very few) goal chances to the opponent.
shileno
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Chile

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jun 06, 2009 10:48 pm

Shileno, Villarreal has got world class GK! I would rather see Diego Lopez in Bayern, not Enke or Neuer. Diego is better than both of them. Only Adler would be better choice!

Adler/Neuer/Enke
Bosingwa/Srna-Lucio-Van Buyten-Lahm
Tymoshchuck
Pranjič-Schweini-Ribery
Klose-Gomez!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nur4bayern » Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:53 pm

---------------------------Neuer----------------------------

Srna/Boswinga-----Lucio--------Demichelis------Lahm

------Tymoschuk------Schweinsteiger-------Pranjic

----------------------Ribery-----------------------

---------------Klose------------Gomez-----------

Give Ribery more choices to attack from just behind the strikers with Tymoschuk, Schweini & Pranjic overlapping and Syrna/Boswinga and Lahm causing additional kaos for opposing defenses as they enter the attack from the wings.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby MrLinky » Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:55 pm

@ nur4Bayern: You might wanna consider switching Tymoshchuk with Schweinsteiger in that formation.

It's too early to say what "my" first XI would look like. Personally I'm waiting until they announce all the transfers that are gonna be made.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Postby nur4bayern » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:42 am

MrLinky wrote:@ nur4Bayern: You might wanna consider switching Tymoshchuk with Schweinsteiger in that formation.

It's too early to say what "my" first XI would look like. Personally I'm waiting until they announce all the transfers that are gonna be made.

Maybe you're right but I like Schweini behind Ribery, not a traditional placement for him, just a thought.
“Football is a simple game; 22 men chase a ball for 90 minutes and at the end, the Germans win.”
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Postby cruz » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:43 pm

well, the transfer row still hasn't begun (01.07. - 31.08.), but as we see, FCB has already made a good number of transfers who will be presented at the start of Juli!
That's why I don't think it's TOO early to set up a realistic line-up of our favourite team!!

and, after a lot of speculating and reading everybody's ideas and suggestions, I think it has come the time where our board already have 'some' job done (except on the RB), so, my personal (realistic) starting 11 is

--------------------------------------------------------RENSING-----------------------------------------------------

---------BOSINGWA (?)-------------------LUCIO--------------------DEMICHELIS--------------LAHM------------

------------------------------------------------------TYMOSCHYUK-------------------------------------------------
--------------------------- <- SCHWEINSTEIGER---------------------PRANJIĆ -> ----------------------------

--------------------------------------------------- <- RIBERY -> ----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------GOMEZ-----------------------KLOSE---------------------------------------
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:32 pm

My team is in By Signature

For Hoeness Srna is too offensive

Barcelona won the Triple And I Swear That They Dont know what Defense Means!!!
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:50 pm

elementaryelement wrote:My team is in By Signature

as I could recognize, barca's dani alves is all the time busy attacking, that's why abidal went rarely forward, you understand? that means puyol, marquez and abidal stayed most of the time back (including yaya).. cuz as much they have a amazing offensive style of playing, they also have a counter-preventing defence...

so, in our case phillip is also very often up front, that's why bosingwa would be maybe more usefull then darijo...even tho we both think srna would be better!!
this probably IS the right tactical view..
so if darijo would join bayern, then lahm wouldn't go as much forward as he did, in fact he and srna would have to take care if the other one moves forward... in that case we would have to play like this

----srna---------------------lucio--------------------------micho-------------------lahm----

--------------------------tymoschyuk----------------van bommel---------------------------

----ribery--------------------------------------------------------------------pranjić---------

you know, with two DMs... for preventing counter attacks...
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby shpati_L1 » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:02 pm

Just an (probably stupid :oops: ) idea :

------------------Rensing

Bosingwa-------Lucio-----------Lahm

---------Tymoschuk----Van Bommel

Olic-------Schweini----------Ribery

---------Klose----------Gomez
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:45 pm

cruz wrote:
elementaryelement wrote:My team is in By Signature

as I could recognize, barca's dani alves is all the time busy attacking, that's why abidal went rarely forward, you understand? that means puyol, marquez and abidal stayed most of the time back (including yaya).. cuz as much they have a amazing offensive style of playing, they also have a counter-preventing defence...

so, in our case phillip is also very often up front, that's why bosingwa would be maybe more usefull then darijo...even tho we both think srna would be better!!
this probably IS the right tactical view..
so if darijo would join bayern, then lahm wouldn't go as much forward as he did, in fact he and srna would have to take care if the other one moves forward... in that case we would have to play like this

----srna---------------------lucio--------------------------micho-------------------lahm----

--------------------------tymoschyuk----------------van bommel---------------------------

----ribery--------------------------------------------------------------------pranjić---------

you know, with two DMs... for preventing counter attacks...

Ur Team sounds Great But 1-
1-Put Schweinsteiger instead of MVB Because Schweinsteiger moves like Ze Roberto But MVB and TYMOSCHUK r both Solid and Slow (Schweini played DMF and Joachim Loew Said that He Should play there)

2-A Ribery on Right is not as good as A Ribery on left

3-Van Gaal Wants to play either 4-3-3 or 4-1-2-1-2

I Just Came Up with A Great Idea Forget About Srna and Bosingwa

We Should Sign Hamsik And Put Pranjic on LB and LAhm on RB and thats it
Element

National Flag:
Jordan
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby cruz » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:31 pm

elementaryelement wrote:
cruz wrote:
elementaryelement wrote:I Just Came Up with A Great Idea Forget About Srna and Bosingwa

We Should Sign Hamsik And Put Pranjic on LB and LAhm on RB and thats it

interesting, maybe more expensive then singing srna or bosingwa..
cruz
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby nur4bayern » Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:58 pm

I Just Came Up with A Great Idea Forget About Srna and Bosingwa

We Should Sign Hamsik And Put Pranjic on LB and LAhm on RB and thats it[/quote][/quote][/quote]

interesting, maybe more expensive then singing srna or bosingwa..[/quote]

I think that could be an awesome line-up. I had mentioned earlier about moving Lahm to RB, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks that could work.
nur4bayern
I post all the time

National Flag:
United States of America

Previous

Return to General Bayern Discussion