You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

2007/2008 Tactics & formations thread

Discussions about anything in general about Bayern, such as tactics, finances, kits, merchandise etc.

2007/2008 Tactics & formations thread

Postby bayern1301 » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:39 pm

Starting XI

http://fcbayern.wordpress.com/2007/07/0 ... ng-season/

this is interesting to read- i agree with about 90% of it so in my opinion its an accurate statement/prediction.

what are your ideas on this?
---------------Kahn
Sagnol---Lucio---Van Buyten---Lahm
---Van Bommel-----Ze Roberto------
Ribery-------------------------Schweini
----------Klose----Toni----------------
bayern1301
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby tracylynn » Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:47 pm

Interesting article and I must say that the pic of Klose is not a good one. LOL!! Oh, I just love the banter going on between the few folks who have posted on that board. LOL!!

Anyway, I agree with most of what the writer said. I still have some concerns over Bastian due to his knee but I guess time will tell if it'll be problem or not. Interesting to see Sagnol left out considering he's supposed to be Bayern's next captain.
Raider (1996-2007) - A very lovable cat that I will miss dearly.
tracylynn
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to General Bayern Discussion