You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2014-07-27] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:15 pm

VfL Wolfsburg will win the Telekom Cup
No votes
Bayern Munich will win the Telekom Cup
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2014-07-27] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Ottomeister13 » Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 pm

The thing is, people expect way to much in the pre-season. Especially now i hear many Bayern fans talk, or well, the so called Bayern fans, about how things are sloppy and slow etc. Well, what would you expect if more then 50% is on vacation still because of the WC.. Even today, it was nice to see, but when the clock hits Dortmund 13th of august, nothing of today matters anymore.. Untill then its 2 weeks furter down the road, so 2 more weeks time of nice practise etc.

Kind of excited about Alaba possibly going to play just like he does for Austria, mid..
Ottomeister13

Postby PunkCapitalist » Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:07 am

No one got the impression that Lewy looked kinda bored or sad though the game? Hope it was just my imagination.
PunkCapitalist
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:05 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:No one got the impression that Lewy looked kinda bored or sad though the game? Hope it was just my imagination.

Wasn't my impression.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:10 am

PunkCapitalist wrote:No one got the impression that Lewy looked kinda bored or sad though the game? Hope it was just my imagination.

Not really, if he looked bored it was probably cause it was essentially a meaningless friendly so I wouldnt read much into it regardless.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Argeta » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 am

Settle down about the defence guys. Pep is trying Alaba as a libero so really we're playing a 4 man defence. I think the defence will be fine, just need to get used to it and Alaba will succed on his new position.
Also, I have big hopes for the coming season! Many young players with Lewandowski, Rode, Höjbjerg already shining boy it's gonna be exciting.
Also, that we lost 5-0 against Madrid makes me only think our players are more motivated than ever
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ramsej84 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:28 am

Argeta wrote:Settle down about the defence guys. Pep is trying Alaba as a libero so really we're playing a 4 man defence. I think the defence will be fine, just need to get used to it and Alaba will succed on his new position.
Also, I have big hopes for the coming season! Many young players with Lewandowski, Rode, Höjbjerg already shining boy it's gonna be exciting.
Also, that we lost 5-0 against Madrid makes me only think our players are more motivated than ever

NO NO NO Alaba is a waste at CB... He will soon be back on the Left for bernat...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Re: Sv: [2014-07-27] VfL Wolfsburg vs Bayern Munich

Postby Argeta » Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:42 am

ramsej84 wrote:
Argeta wrote:Settle down about the defence guys. Pep is trying Alaba as a libero so really we're playing a 4 man defence. I think the defence will be fine, just need to get used to it and Alaba will succed on his new position.

NO NO NO Alaba is a waste at CB... He will soon be back on the Left for bernat...

Thing is Alaba ain't really a CB in his new position. He plays as a defensive midfielder which is his natural position but goes back to CB to sweep away the balls, or to get the ball back and start a fast counterattack. This is something new that Pep tries and it's risky, but if it succeds which I believe it will we won't be crushed by the likes of Real Madrids counterattacks again. This ain't the first time he tries it, he tried it back when we played Red Bull Salzburg and lost 3-0, that's why we looked so shaky that game.
Argeta
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Ottomeister13 » Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:30 am

Yep and in the DFB Pokal final against Dortmund it worked great. So it's a nice option tbh, to be even more unpredictable for the opponent and even harder to get by for the opponents offense :)
Ottomeister13

Previous

Return to Friendlies