You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2013-07-13] SG Sonnenhof Großaspach vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:00 pm

SG Sonnenhof Großaspach will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 4

Re: [2013-07-13] SG Sonnenhof Großaspach vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:46 am

Firefox1234 wrote:
tflags wrote:
Firefox1234 wrote:Weihrauch as a DM?!?! :? :? Im pretty sure it looked more like this:

Nope. It looked weird at first, but Weihrauch was relegated behind Kroos though he made some moves up the pitch as well. I had the same thing in mind while watching the stream.

This article says that Kroos was lined up as the #6 in this game.....

Perhaps. It was a stream and I think the jetlag plus his goal and assist (?) fooled me. Besides, this guy Weihrauch and suntanned Toni look a lot like each other.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Firefox1234 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:51 am

A guy on another forum has fcb.tv and watched the game, these were his observations:
Julian Green makes it 6 - 0 with a powerful shot from the left hand side. (min 84)

I'm really starting to like this kid, he seems to have a lot of potential, he's doing very well this preseason.

Full time, Bayern wins 6 - 0

Goals by:

Shaqiri (2)

Kroos (1)

Robben (1)

Alaba (1)

Green (1)

Some thoughts:

1.) The passing especially in the first half was very poor, normally Bayern have one of the highest passing accuracies in the world, second behind Barcelona, but at the moment we're nowhere near this. Given that we're only in preseason I'm sure this will improve with time.

2. ) The positioning in the first half was not that good and I can see why Pep wasn't happy when the HT whistle blew.

3.) Mandzukic was useless in the 45 minutes he played, absolutely no threat in front of goal at all, this is somewhat worrying.

4.) I thought Højberg played well in the second half, I really think he'll become a very important player for the team in a few years.

5.) Bayern scored a variety of goals which was good, and I especially enjoyed Kroos's goal from Robben's free kick and Green's excellent shot.

6.) I'm happy that Pep is very critical even during these friendly matches, constantly given instructions, it bodes well for the competitive matches given that he's a perfectionist.
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby ramsej84 » Sun Jul 14, 2013 8:34 am

Yeah I think Green is really distinguishing himself.
From all the young players I think it is just Schopf who is finding some difficulties...
U l-Kotra qamet f’daqqa – u għajtet: “Jien Maltija!
Miskin min ikasbarni, - miskin min jidħak bija!”
U l-Kotra għanniet f’daqqa – u semmgħet ma’ l-irjieħ
L-Innu ta’ Malta tagħna, – u l-leħen kien rebbieħ,
ramsej84
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Previous

Return to Friendlies