You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-01-15] Rot-Weiß Erfurt vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:00 pm

Rot-Weiß Erfurt will win
No votes
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
100%

Total votes : 5

Re: [2012-01-15] Rot-Weiß Erfurt vs Bayern Munich

Postby tflags » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:38 pm

Who the hell was the one screwing up the offside trap??
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Ecuador
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:40 pm

Great dribble and pass from Usami to Petersen only to have mini-Gomez blast the ball high over the goal.
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:09 pm

tflags wrote:Who the hell was the one screwing up the offside trap??

Pranjic.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Peterson needs minutes. Robben does what ozil & klose does in the NT. Change positions which makes Muller so effective. Muller without Robben is a different player.

The thing is this LINE UP is fail. Rafinha must play. Playing Boateng & Tymo at RB & RDM means Robben is a sitting duck,gets no decent guy to link up with. Let's be honest Tymo & boateng are pathetic with regards to any creativity. Boateng should play CB & rafinha at RB. Or atleast move Tymo to LDM & to RDM/RCM so that Robben atleast gets some service.

The whole play is happening from the left & Bayern are a left sided team with Robben alone on the right. No BALANCE. This is absolutely ridiculous.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby ITGM » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:20 pm

is there a highlight video?
ITGM
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby lau03143 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:53 pm

My stream of the game kept on breaking up in the last ten minutes... So missed the foul that led to the penalty. Though, done well at the second attempt to score it.

4-0 and a good run out, though I'd liked to have seen Petersen on a lot earlier. He needs minutes and I fear if Gomez gets injured, we won't have the depth in options to cover for him. Olic won't get the same amount of goals, so Petersen is the only other one there and he is untested at this level. That leaves Müller, and he's not played ST for a good while.
To all those, Over the years,
who have come to
Munich as strangers
and left as good friends.
Zum Wohl!
lau03143
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Scotland

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:06 pm

Mr.S wrote:Peterson needs minutes. Robben does what ozil & klose does in the NT. Change positions which makes Muller so effective. Muller without Robben is a different player.

Hmm... I wonder. He does seem to be playing better since Robben is back, but that could also be because he is playing in the center again.

I agree with you about the problem of having unbalanced wings. We need to solve that ASAP
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby ITGM » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:22 pm

ITGM
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:44 pm

FCBayernMunchen wrote:
Mr.S wrote:Peterson needs minutes. Robben does what ozil & klose does in the NT. Change positions which makes Muller so effective. Muller without Robben is a different player.

Hmm... I wonder. He does seem to be playing better since Robben is back, but that could also be because he is playing in the center again.

I agree with you about the problem of having unbalanced wings. We need to solve that ASAP

Not really,I dont think so. He himself said with Germany Klose & ozil swap positions allowing him to drift which happen with Robben & Muller.

I am a little afraid of Kroos & his sky high development rate. This is his Breakthrough season. He benched Muller & I am afraid we sort out right wings & put rafinha in there to really make both wings a Killer then you will probably see Robben & Muller playing even better. Kroos might even bench Ribery playing LW. Sky is the limit for him. Bench Schweni,Goetze,Ozil,Muller,dont know who. He can bench them all. Dude is a sick talent.

He should be playing CM or CAM regularly. I am convinced if he gets 1 season more continously at CAM he will be the best in the world.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:51 pm

I agree with the notion that Müller benefits from being able to switch positions. Kroos is technically superb, but mobile he is not. I mean, look at today's friendly and the goal Robben scored - both had changed positions with eachother. I still think that giving the Schweini-Kroos double pivot a try would be a good idea. We'd have an unstoppable attack, with Schweini's work rate, Ribery's trickery, Kroos' technique, Gomez' poaching instincts and Robben's and Müller's combos. In fact I think I said a little while ago that Müller's greatest strength is when playing as a team - his off the ball movement gives space to his teammates, his understanding of the game allows him to act as a proverbial "wall" from which other players can play off of.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby ndyeung » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:16 pm

Muller is really brilliant in this match ..

And I discovered that Usami always moves to the right position without being marked by the opponents,

however...other teammates seldom pass ball to him ... #-o

Usami's connection with the teammates still have a large room to inprove :)
HELLO!! I am Andy ... I love Robben, Usami & Gomez so much
ndyeung
Hey, I'm new here!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby quaazi » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:18 pm

Usami was impressive, again, today, yes. When we have possession, he is absolutely superb. Surely worth giving a start to playing against one of the weaker BuLi teams.
The ideal team

quaazi

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby AvatarX » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:46 pm

Mr.S wrote:Kroos might even bench Ribery playing LW. Sky is the limit for him. Bench Schweni,Goetze,Ozil,Muller,dont know who. He can bench them all. Dude is a sick talent.

A little carried away, aren't you? Bench Ribery, Schweini, Oezil? [-X [-X [-X
He is good, but no way THAT good...
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:56 pm

quaazi wrote:I agree with the notion that Müller benefits from being able to switch positions. Kroos is technically superb, but mobile he is not. I mean, look at today's friendly and the goal Robben scored - both had changed positions with eachother. I still think that giving the Schweini-Kroos double pivot a try would be a good idea. We'd have an unstoppable attack, with Schweini's work rate, Ribery's trickery, Kroos' technique, Gomez' poaching instincts and Robben's and Müller's combos. In fact I think I said a little while ago that Müller's greatest strength is when playing as a team - his off the ball movement gives space to his teammates, his understanding of the game allows him to act as a proverbial "wall" from which other players can play off of.

Agreed. I think this could work if we go for the "defend with possession" mentality. We're good at that, and we're also good at recovering the ball quickly, but there will still be the odd chance and we have to make sure we are capable of defending those. I don't think that Jupp's favourite backline can complement such a system. Perhaps if we try Rafinha-Boateng-Badstuber-Lahm or even Gustavo instead of Badstuber it could work. Speaking of that, how did that lineup perform today?

AvatarX wrote:He is good, but no way THAT good...

Not yet, but by the time his best is here (which is till many years away) he might be better than all those.
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Mr.S » Sun Jan 15, 2012 8:29 pm

Mr.S wrote:Kroos might even bench Ribery playing LW. Sky is the limit for him. Bench Schweni,Goetze,Ozil,Muller,dont know who. He can bench them all. Dude is a sick talent.

A little carried away, aren't you? Bench Ribery, Schweini, Oezil? [-X [-X [-X
He is good, but no way THAT good...

Ofcourse I am getting carried away. I am talk about the future & foretelling or such assumption is ridiculous anyway.

But hey look last yera Kroos could not even get into the 18,this year he has been amazing,seriously. HUGE improvement & he continous to get better. 1 thing for sure he is nowhere near a finished product yet. If he continous to improve no-one knows how big he can become. Him benching the Golden Boot winner should be ominous signs anyway.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies