You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-10] Red bulls salzburg Vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

[2009-07-10] Red bulls salzburg Vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:37 pm

First match under Van Gaal
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2009-07-10] Red bulls salzburg Vs Bayern Munich

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm

I thought

Badstuber: was ok, needs more experience and it looks like Van Gaal will let him play few matches .

Braahfeid: too many fouls but its his first match he might be nervous.

Pranjic: few nice touches but thats it

Tymo: long balls were great he was the best player in the first half.

Van Bommel: I hope its his last game as our DM, his vision and passing are just shocking

Lahm: is just not as affective on the right, He has to go back to the left. Simple as that.

Gomez : was good should have scored but the pitch was very wet so you can forgive for missing the 2 chances

Baumjohann: was better than Sosa. I really hope he gets enough playing time.

Rest were just average.
Last edited by shwas55 on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shwas55
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby walter » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:16 pm

what a boring game...
Obviously we are missing Ribery and Schweini, so we lack creativity, but that just reaffirms how much we need Ribery. I think that even if we don't sell him it would be nice to have another creative midfielder, maybe VDV would be a good and affordable acquisition.

I think Tymoschuck had a good game and, as Shwas said, his long balls were great. I think he will be a hit at Bayern. Breno had a good defensive game as well as micho. Other than I was not impressed by any of the players...
walter
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Venezuela
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:18 pm

shwas55 wrote:I thought

Badstuber: was ok, needs more experience and it looks like Van Gaal will let him play few matches .

Van Bommel: I hope its his last game as our DM, his vision and passing are just shocking

Lahm: is just not as affective on the right, He has to go back to the left. Simple as that.

Rest were just average.

I totally agree about Tymo (great ) MVB (he passed to opponents many times :? ) and Lahm (he is a great LB - he should return there).
Maybe heavy rain didn't help them...

Second half was a bit boring....
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby thulkazal » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:23 pm

Boring game ...

And poor we with Bommel as cpt and first team player

I rly hope that he is going be striped of cpt and get out of first 11 ... no point rly if he play over Tymo
thulkazal
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby slyk » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:26 pm

Well, it's just a friendly so i wouldn't read too much into it......i frankly found the second half hard to watch cuz there wasn't any solid attacks from Bayern. I can't say i wasn't disappointed, but i'll wait for the bundesliga to begin, before i start commenting of the tactics and individual players.
slyk
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:30 pm

Who was that number 29 ?

nvm it was Sene.
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

National Flag:
Albania

Postby Element » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:32 pm

shwas55 wrote:I thought

Gomez : was good should have scored but the pitch was very wet so you can forgive for missing the 2 chances

Baumjohann: was better than Sosa. I really hope he gets enough playing time.

Rest were just average.

badstuber :Was Not Really Good But Also Not Bad

Braafheid: Fouled Too much But He was the only guy who Did not forget that The Vacation is over ,and The Way He plays is more A CB than LB (Has No ideas For The offense and usually Stops The Runs Early)

Gomez:Had Few Good Chances ,Was Way Better Than Klose

Lahm :Play Good But also Not Great As Usual ,But One of the Best guys in the 1st half

Baumjohann :like u said Extremely Better Than sosa

Pranjic :I Hated Him from the first time he joined Bayern ,and Today He Was not only Bad ,if he went out and The other 10 played alone ,it would have Been Better

Tymoschuk :Great Nothing Else to say

Van Bommel :Had Some good ideas ,But He Should not play As DM he should have played as CAM instead of Sosa (But In The Next Season He Should Be A Sub)

Conclusion :it is only the 1st Game And players Need To know Each other ,So We Cant Judge Any one (Even pranjic)

The A Team Was Idea-less And had Heavy legs

The B-Team Were Fresher
Element

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby shwas55 » Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 pm

IMO Van Gaal has to sit and have a chat with Lahm and get him to get the idea of playing on the right out of his head. On the left he is one of the best, if not the best in the world. However on the right he is just another goodish player.

I still havent changed my mind about the players i want out of the team

Borowski: sell

Sosa: sell, or loan

Breno: loan

Toni: we havent seen him play, but sell.

DVB: Sell (only if Lucio stays).
shwas55
I post all the time

Postby Element » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:04 pm

shwas55 wrote:IMO Van Gaal has to sit and have a chat with Lahm and get him to get the idea of playing on the right out of his head. On the left he is one of the best, if not the best in the world. However on the right he is just another goodish player.

I still havent changed my mind about the players i want out of the team

Borowski: sell

Sosa: sell, or loan

Breno: loan

Toni: we havent seen him play, but sell.

DVB: Sell (only if Lucio stays).

About The Lahm i remember him saying that The Minimal Advantage of The RB position will go with practice (He Wants to practice to make him feel Comfortable on LB as same as on RB

So No problem

I Say

Breno :Loan or Stay

Toni :Sell

Borowski :Sell or Stay

Ottl : Sell

Lell:Sell

Van Buyten :Sell

Sosa :Loan plus An option to sign him for 10 mio

Lucio : Sell (He is Great But Wont give anything new to bayern plus He Wants To leave so why keeping him ,I Bet That He Was Waiting For This Rumor to Take is As A Reason for leaving,His case is even worse than Ribery's!!!)
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 pm

Badstuber: No comments, just read his name

Sosa: He must STAY. Like everyone today, he wasn't very fit, but he is a GREAT creative player. He made some good details. I like this kind of players.

Braafheid: Terrible game

Tymoschuk: This player will be very important for us, but that's not his right position. He played a great game.

Mario Gomez: ... I hate Mario Gomez since EM2008. When Bayern signed him I thought it was a nightmare. Stuttgart are going to sign Huntelaar for 20M... Dzeko would be a waaaaaay better option

Lahm: ON THE LEFT

Lucio: STAY

Luca Toni: Stay, because it's probable that Mario Gomez won't score a goal in the entire season.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shileno » Sat Jul 11, 2009 4:47 am

We sucked. Van Gaal, don't be stupid.

- Lahm MUST play as LB
- GET BOSINGWA OR SRNA!
- Get at least one dutch player from R.Madrid [-o<

With a team like this.. We'll fail badly on CL and I'll be surprised if we make it to the first 3 positions on the BL XD
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby appudds » Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:30 am

As per my knowledge....
Butt: Average performance.. Should be more quick

Rensing: Better than Butt.. But average

Badstuber: As i repeatedly pointed out in transfer talk, this guy might have been good in training but not in real life football matces.... Bad performance!!! Okay.. Was a fresher.. Maybe van gall will make him play 2-3 more mathces and see if he developes.. Or else no scope for this player.. Back to FC Bayern 2 i guess or a reserve

DVB: Decent performance

Demichellis: Decent performance

Braafheid: A bit nervous and very aggresive.. I think he will be ideal for LCB

Lahm: Was good.... One of the best players in the match... Though he would have been much better as LB.. But then van gall will put him as RB for next few matches and see if he improves there.. Or else, hwe could head back to LB..

MVB: Bad performance.. Still in holiday mood... Last game as captain and main squad player i guess.....

Tymo: Good performance.. One of best players in the match

Sosa: Okay.. Not great for CAM.....

Baumjohann: Way better than sosa........ Could be a back up for ribery

Pranjic: Van gaal says he is very creative.. I very much doubt that...... He was okay but then in the end, i don't think he deserves first team spot unless and until he improves.......

Klose: Decent performance.. Rain played spoilsport or else w could have seen some goals

Gomez: Decent performance from birthday boy.... Could have done better... Should avoid missing chances.... But in the end, rain could be a factor for his goallless debut drought.. But then better than klose

Muller: Did well..,.. Could be used as a backup for strikers(He can come in last 5 mins or soo!!)

Diego contento: Not Bad!!!

Rest: Not worth mentioning!!

Overall:
1)Goalkeeprs: Rensing was bit better than butt.... But if we are to be a strong threat in the cl, then we must buy a new keeper.. Adler most likely.. Or else.. It's gonna be tough in cl unless and until rensing really improves....

2)Defense: We definitely need a new RB like bosingwa... Lahm should move to LB

3)Midfield: There was a lot of expectation from tymo and pranjic... Tymo did well and proved his worth as first team material and is better than mvb... I guess he will most likely be CDM... End game for mvb
Pranjic.. He failed tpo meet expectations.. He had little or no creativity.. Even inspite of having ribery and schweini, we must get another creative midfielder like sneijder or vdv......\

4) Strike: Okay..... WILL do better!!! I have the confidence

Overall match performance: Decent.. But must improve to win bl and reach qf of cl..............
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:34 am

I really liked the way Tymo played, he reminded me a bit of Matthäus with those long balls. In his defensive responsibilities he was almost excellent .

As for Pranjic, I didn't like him either, but the heavy rain could be a great factor for technical players like him and Sosa...we will wait and see.

The real disappointing was the mis-position of Lahm. Braafheid is not an ideal LB when someone is used to see Lahm in that position (in the offence he was stopping too early, in the defence he was too late and made many fouls (he almost got a second yellow card) - maybe he was a bit nervous).
I think that switching probably the best LB in the world to his natural place and get Bosingwa / Srna / Rafinha is a must.

I was expecting to see Olic in the second half (was he injured?)
Last edited by AvatarX on Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby appudds » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:23 am

avatarx wrote:I really liked the way Tymo played, he reminded me a bit of Matthäus with those long balls. In his defend responsibilities he was almost excellent .

As for Pranjic, I didn't like him either, but the heavy rain could be a great factor for technical players like him and Sosa...we will wait and see.

The real disappointing was the mis-position of Lahm. Braafheid is not an ideal LB when someone is used to see Lahm in that position (in the offence he was stopping too early, in the defence he was too late and made many fouls (he almost got a second yellow card) - maybe he was a bit nervous).
I think that switching probably the best LB in the world to his natural place and get Bosingwa / Srna / Rafinha is a must.

I was expecting to see Olic in the second half (was he injured?)

Nope.. Olic is facing suspension... I guess it's a 3 match ban.......
Yep... We must put Lahm as LB and buy bosingwa or rafinha as RB....
Braafheid can be good at LCB>.. Remove of badstuber...
appudds

National Flag:
India

Next

Return to Friendlies