You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-01-22] Poor Mainz!

Discussions on the friendly matches.

[2009-01-22] Poor Mainz!

Postby Tomas » Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:39 pm

Oh the boys hammered Mainz 5-0... what a beating. Poor Mainz :-({|=
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [22.01.09] Poor Mainz!

Postby MrLinky » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Donovan scored twice.What's surprising me is that he is very good at headers , already scored his second great header - with only a height of 1.73 m.He's certainly left a great impression up until now , very versatile as a striker and quick.Lets see if he can continue this good impression when it actually gets serious against tougher opponents.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby reiniksrobis » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:34 pm

MrLinky wrote:Donovan scored twice.What's surprising me is that he is very good at headers , already scored his second great header - with only a height of 1.73 m.He's certainly left a great impression up until now , very versatile as a striker and quick.Lets see if he can continue this good impression when it actually gets serious against tougher opponents.

He should play against Stuttgart! It is only a cup and we should give him a chance!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 pm

Only a cup? Heck, if we lose the match agains Stuttgart, we're out of the competition. Besides, Stuttgart are certainly no pushovers. I'd rather play it safe and then try him out in the Bundesliga, or throw him in as a substitute late on in the match if we're winning.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby reiniksrobis » Sat Jan 24, 2009 9:49 pm

MUTU wrote:Only a cup? Heck, if we lose the match agains Stuttgart, we're out of the competition. Besides, Stuttgart are certainly no pushovers. I'd rather play it safe and then try him out in the Bundesliga, or throw him in as a substitute late on in the match if we're winning.

So? Cup shouldn`t be priority ;) CL comes first and then Bundesliga and only then should be cup!

Ribery are king of football.
reiniksrobis
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby Tomas » Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:04 pm

The cup is a priority when you are playing for it. Im not saying its more of a priority than the CL but its our cup. Play Landon in regular Bundesliga against, KSC, Energie and teams like that but not in cup matches until we find out what hes made of... and NO, his last 5 goals dont count since they were against 1 division sides.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:06 pm

reiniksrobis wrote:
MUTU wrote:Only a cup? Heck, if we lose the match agains Stuttgart, we're out of the competition. Besides, Stuttgart are certainly no pushovers. I'd rather play it safe and then try him out in the Bundesliga, or throw him in as a substitute late on in the match if we're winning.

So? Cup shouldn`t be priority ;) CL comes first and then Bundesliga and only then should be cup!

I'd rather win the Bundesliga than the German Cup, but I'd rather we lose a Bundesliga match at this stage than a cup match which kills our chances of winning it. If we lose a Bundesliga match, we have time to recover.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby Tomas » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:41 pm

I would rather win the Pokal cup and the Bundesliga and if we can, the CL.
Tomas
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby MaCk0y » Tue Jan 27, 2009 4:17 pm

Tomas wrote:I would rather win the Pokal cup and the Bundesliga and if we can, the CL.

That's everybodys' dream. :)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 27, 2009 5:23 pm

mackoy wrote:
Tomas wrote:I would rather win the Pokal cup and the Bundesliga and if we can, the CL.

That's everybodys' dream. :)

LOL! Right! :)
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SilentStrike » Wed May 13, 2009 7:09 pm

why do u even tell us this!?!?
Aux Champs-Élysées
Aux Champs-Élysées
Au soleil, sous la pluie
À midi ou à minuit
Il y a tout ce que vous voulez
Aux Champs-Élysées
SilentStrike
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Netherlands

Return to Friendlies