You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-30]: Manchester United v Bayern Munich (Audi Cup)

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: [2009-07-30]: Manchester United v Bayern Munich (Audi Cup)

Postby MaCk0y » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Yes, Ottl had a terrible shot (with his weaker foot) but he scored a perfect penalty.
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:14 pm

I could only watch the penalty shootout, but from what I heard we played a good game, and Rensing showed his qualities (finally)!!! Lets keep this up.

Gomez needs to improve finishing though. I hear he's missed a lot of chances again. :(
Super Bayern! Super Bayern! Hey! Hey!
FCBayernMunchen

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby SuXaR » Fri Jul 31, 2009 1:32 pm

shileno wrote:Nice match, he were very superior until the changes. First match I see Braafheid playing good lol

Our strategy it's not so good though, without Ribery it cost too much to score. Definitely we should use 3 strikers without him (I missed Klose and Olic today)

It's nice to see we have good young players :D Muller, Sene, Badstuber, Gorlitz, they're all very good and they can be world class players =D>

Good for Rensing, he deserve it =D> and of course, Bayern also deserve to win :mrgreen:

Gorlitz is 27 y.o.
SuXaR
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby shpati_L1 » Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:08 pm

Hey i think im pretty lucky:P
I went where i had to and saw the last 30 min. of the game.
What i saw was that we controlled the game just like against Milan.Its a good sign.
Rensing was great in the Pen.Shootout but idk what he did in the game.
Gomez missing chances ? :shock: :shock:
shpati_L1
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner
2016/17 & 2012/13 Prediction Games Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Albania

Postby bayernman » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:05 pm

we are been bether than manchester we prove that we are on same level with all euopean good teams,this bayern remember on bayern who wons trophies on all fields ,i have good feeling ,we played without ribery but we prove we can do big things this season,this young man thomas muller is good he can be hit this season and sene also good
good job
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby Jurvansuu » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:01 pm

And I am almost certain that Sene wont accomplish a thing , he scored 1 GOAL in a FRIENDLY against A BAD TEAM ( everyone who saw the game must agree on that ) FROM A PERFECT PASS.

Nothing else. He has worlds to improve and to prove himself before he is even a proper benchman , he was just picked because of other strikers being not able to play.

But i repeat . I want to start seeing FCB playing with the same formation , starting eleven and tactics all the time...otherwise we just get reaaaaallly unpredictable results and performances from our players : /
Jurvansuu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:19 pm

I agree. Sene still has a long time with FCB 2. Any player could have scored that goal.

Our other youngsters, such as Muller and Baumjohann, deserve to get a lot of playing time. They can be world class.
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby InSaNe » Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:27 pm

Good win :D But we need another keeper, a real keeper.
InSaNe
Getting the hang of it

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 31, 2009 5:02 pm

Rensing did a great match. He saved a 1 on 1 with Michael Owen ! He proved he is better than Butt, but that's not enough. I'm better than Butt too...

Rensing is a good GK, but not enough for Bayern. But if we can't get Adler, Frey or Neuer it's ok.
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi
I live on BayernForum.com

National Flag:
Spain

Postby shileno » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:22 pm

Jurvansuu wrote:And I am almost certain that Sene wont accomplish a thing , he scored 1 GOAL in a FRIENDLY against A BAD TEAM ( everyone who saw the game must agree on that ) FROM A PERFECT PASS.

Nothing else. He has worlds to improve and to prove himself before he is even a proper benchman , he was just picked because of other strikers being not able to play.

But i repeat . I want to start seeing FCB playing with the same formation , starting eleven and tactics all the time...otherwise we just get reaaaaallly unpredictable results and performances from our players : /

I agree, I also thought that Sene was a bit lucky. But did you see the 4th goal? He made a great pass. Also when he played yesterday he made very good chances and played very good. I would like to see him more, he'll be the next Henry :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby bayernman » Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:48 am

shileno wrote:
Jurvansuu wrote:And I am almost certain that Sene wont accomplish a thing , he scored 1 GOAL in a FRIENDLY against A BAD TEAM ( everyone who saw the game must agree on that ) FROM A PERFECT PASS.

I agree, I also thought that Sene was a bit lucky. But did you see the 4th goal? He made a great pass. Also when he played yesterday he made very good chances and played very good. I would like to see him more, he'll be the next Henry :mrgreen:

good coment about sene ,he have agility,speed...in this last two games he show some good ability but in two matches he played litlle bit time and u can not see to mouch i expekt from louis to give him a chanse in future to see that player
bayernman
Woah, this feels cool!

Postby FCBCrazy » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:05 am

[quote=Gomez needs to improve finishing though. I hear he's missed a lot of chances again. :([/quote]
it was not alot of chances.. its only 2 chances .. 1 have hit the post.. and it was not a mistake of him because he got it in between 2 defenders. and the other one was from a difficult angle..
Mario was very good.
I dunno why we people making this mistake always.. we judge at players just in 1 or 2 games ..
Come on .. we only playing for 1 moth.. it aint enough yet..
Everybody needs more time
New coach ... new players ... new strategies ... WE NEED MORE TIME STOP JUDGING PLEASEEEEEE!!

give the players and the coach a break .. let them have things satell down,, Give them time to implement more with each other.

that all what im asking.

Sorry i dont mean to be rude or anything .. but what makes me say this that we are all on the same side and we love 1 team FC BAYERN MUNICH !
GOOO BAYERN IMPROVE MORE AND SHOW THE WORLD
FCBCrazy
Getting the hang of it

Postby FCBayernMunchen » Sat Aug 01, 2009 6:08 pm

FCBCrazy wrote:[quote=Gomez needs to improve finishing though. I hear he's missed a lot of chances again. :(

it was not alot of chances.. its only 2 chances .. 1 have hit the post.. and it was not a mistake of him because he got it in between 2 defenders. and the other one was from a difficult angle..
Mario was very good.
I dunno why we people making this mistake always.. we judge at players just in 1 or 2 games ..
Come on .. we only playing for 1 moth.. it aint enough yet..
Everybody needs more time
New coach ... new players ... new strategies ... WE NEED MORE TIME STOP JUDGING PLEASEEEEEE!!

give the players and the coach a break .. let them have things satell down,, Give them time to implement more with each other.

that all what im asking.

Sorry i dont mean to be rude or anything .. but what makes me say this that we are all on the same side and we love 1 team FC BAYERN MUNICH !
GOOO BAYERN IMPROVE MORE AND SHOW THE WORLD[/quote]

You are right. :) And I'm glad to know what the chances Mario missed were like. Like I said, I could only watch the penalty shootout
FCBayernMunchen

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MrLinky » Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:29 pm

I’m glad to finally see a football philosophy and tactic with my eye-sight and not just hear about it with my ears – Louis van Gaal > Jurgen Klinsmann. The squad seems to understand the way our Dutch coach wants to play football and they’re starting to show their potential. Beating a squad like AC Milan, filled with world stars 4-1, regardless of their suboptimal current condition (they still have a few weeks until their official season starts, while we’re starting it off tomorrow against Neckarelz) is always a positive indicator for good things to come. The first half against ManU was very impressive as well, apart from that sudden Berbatov chance when he hit the post out of the blue they were isolated offensively and couldn’t really create anything, while we had a few good chances and pretty much ran all over them. Unfortunately missed out to actually produce something productive out of those chances. In the second half it was obvious that the 2 teams were playing the second match in just 2 days time and Manchester got into the game a bit more. As for the penalty kicks, I don’t really have to comment that, right ?! Germans always win in penalty kicks, that’s just an unwritten law, especially against the English.

However, it was just a friendly Cup and I don’t wanna be too optimistic, like in last year’s DFB-Cup match against Stuttgart when we won 5-1, we all know how the season turned out to progress from then on.

On another note: Rensing might have gotten himself a second chance this season, with his performance in this one. Not much to choose between Butt and Rensing.
MrLinky
I post all the time

Previous

Return to Friendlies