You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2009-07-30]: Manchester United v Bayern Munich (Audi Cup)

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: [2009-07-30]: Manchester United v Bayern Munich (Audi Cup)

Postby appudds » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:01 pm

IT SEEMS OLLI KAHN AND SEPP MAIER WERE RIGHT FROM THE START ABOUT RENSING'S POTENTIAL!!!!!
HE BEAT THE 37 YEAR OLD EXPERIENCED VAN DER SAAR!!!
WAT SAVES!!! HE PROVED HIS WORTH!!! RENSING NO.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVEN IF THE BEST WORLD 11 PLAY US, WE WILL WIN AT THE ALLIANZ!!!!
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby alex84 » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:02 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> we deserved to win this match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
alex84
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby BayernRtheBest » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:05 pm

lol. true , good game, just a preseason game my friends, lets hope this run of form progresses into the REAL season. if it were oliver kahn in this penalty shoot out we would have won by the first three penalties =D. good show from rensing!
BayernRtheBest

Postby appudds » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:06 pm

BAYERN BEAT THE BEST TEAM IN ENGLAND, CHAMPIONS LEAGUE RUNNER UP!! THIS SHOWS WE CAN GO UPTO ANY LEVEL!!!!
WITH RIBERY, WE DEFINITELY CAN WIN THE CL!!! GO BAYYYYYYYYYERRRRRN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HEART THROBING PERFORMANCE FROM RENSING.. ASTOUNDING TEAM CHEMISTRY, MAGICIAN COACH!!!!!
COME ON!!! I AM CRYING NOW!! ITS BEEN LONG TIME SINCE WE PICKED UP A TROPHY LIKE THE AUDI CUP
\:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
FIRST TROPHY FOR BAYERN THIS SEASON!!
HOPE WE SNAP THE BUNDESLIGA SHIELD, DFB POKAL AND CL TOO.... :mrgreen:
ANYWAY STANDING OVATION FOR LVG AND CO!!!
=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby mknard » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:16 pm

rensing was good :) hope he makes saves like this in the season to come:) then he will be our goalkeeper:)
mknard
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby MaCk0y » Thu Jul 30, 2009 10:29 pm

First, Rensing out and now he is the best. You judge too quickly. Yes, he played good and saved 2 penalties but you can't judge from 1 match. Next we know he performs badly in the next couple of matches (if he plays) and there you go with Alder and Neuer......again. :P :D What he needs is consistency and become much better when defending corners.

I would like to see who scores the most between Muller + Sene up front (less than 1 million or so) and Gomez + Klose (40 million)
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby shileno » Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:07 am

Nice match, he were very superior until the changes. First match I see Braafheid playing good lol

Our strategy it's not so good though, without Ribery it cost too much to score. Definitely we should use 3 strikers without him (I missed Klose and Olic today)

It's nice to see we have good young players :D Muller, Sene, Badstuber, Gorlitz, they're all very good and they can be world class players =D>

Good for Rensing, he deserve it =D> and of course, Bayern also deserve to win :mrgreen:
shileno
I'm a post king!

National Flag:
Chile

Postby pabloenigma » Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:23 am

That was great!!!Bragging rights to friends who are MAnU fans will be boosted!!!
I am new here by the way...VIVE LE Bayern Munich.Difficult being a Fcb fan i a country of Manchester UTd and Chelsea fans...though
pabloenigma
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby appudds » Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:46 am

pabloenigma wrote:Difficult being a Fcb fan i a country of Manchester UTd and Chelsea fans...though

Same here only that i live in india!!
appudds

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:03 am

Although I am usually against Rensing, it was a nice performance yesterday (good thing ManU didn't try a lot of crosses / corners :) )...

Anyway, the players seemed to be a little tired from the previous (great) game against Milan, but it's a good thing that we won this friendly tournament with those great teams (and without Ribery/Klose/Toni).
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby tangolike » Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:37 am

Again I think everybody is jumping the gun,
I could not watch the game

ANy detailed analysis

How was the midfield

How was the passing

How was the defence

Any difficult time for the defence

Why is MVB still in starting line up

How were we on wings

Were strikers really helping midfield

Was midfield helping defenders .....
tangolike

Postby Jurvansuu » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:11 am

Midfield was actually quite solid and creative , no problem in there.

Passing was really smooth at the start , but after the changes we started passing stupid balls and even failing to connect easy passes...but they were on the attacking half , so not that much of a problem.

Defence was solid . ManU got 2 or 3 good chances , all of them from fast pace-changing counterattacks.
Just after the halftime ManU started gettin posession and moving the ball a lot. but they couldnt really make changes that great. BUT NEITHER DID WE.

MVB Wasnt that bad at all , he sure wasnt the best player on the pitch , but way better than Braafheid , Gomez and Micho for example ( who IMO were the least-impressive players that day ) ((and yes , regardless of what other people said , braafheid didnt play that securely , he mistimed upward runs a lot wich led their midfielders having changes to launch counterattacks ))
But yes, Defensively Tymo was as solid as rock , he lost barely any challenges and intercepted many balls. He deserves the spot of the CDM , as we all know.

Our wings worked quite well , the main plot was the side-mids laying the ball for our lb and rb that they can cross em...it worked , but the crosses were 90% really bad...and i mean bad.

Our Strikers did well in everything else than what they are supposed to , they moved well off-ball , they created threatening runs to open space for our midfield etc...but THEY WERENT GOOD AT SCORING . thats a fact...and that is the main thing one would want from a striker.
Gomez has played like he played in the national team. he gets everything right , gets to a scoring chance with his good physique and determination....and then fires it wide or loses it in the end.

And one cant really say a shit about midfield helping the defence , tymo sure did it well , but then again in the 1st Half we played more like the 4-2-2-2 we had last season , and there the CMs ( Tymo , Mark ) did help the defence, but this time around the wings did not help that much in defending ,wich was like the biggest tactical change as the left and right midfielders have more controlling role in the 4-4-2 Diamond.

Summary : We kept the ball control really well , our defence was quite good , but didnt really have anything to do but to clear ManUs long attempts and come to help MVB/Tymo when Nani or Owen tried to come up with the ball.

Our Midfield worked better than theirs , but neither team still got that many good chances , in fact Nowens chance was the best in the game , and that was from a counterattack.
We also got some chances , mainly from the inspiration of Baumjohann who played well , but our strikers did not have the best of days and just couldnt score.

Then our sidebacks had many attacking runs , wich were supported by the midfield , it worked well till the cross , wich never ever reached the heads of Gomez and MUller ( and Gomez is a superb header , so its was the bad crosses ... )

My own thoughts : I dont really see why you are that jubilant over this win ,we didnt show anything great there , the only thing i can be really happy with was that we kept the ball control over ManU , wich bayern has rarely done vs big teams during the recent times.
The team sure didnt play bad either , but i want to see MORE STABLE LINEUP , and clear TACTICAL DIRECTION
WIch would mean picking a tactic ( 4-4-2 Diamond with Schweini and Altintop in the flanks for example worked like wonder at the first game , should have stayed the same for this game) AND STICK WITH IT.
And the passing game we showed in the Milan game was also clearly directed , many direct thru - passes for our strikers and wingbacks. ( they play at wingback position when 4-4-2 diamond and we have the posession ) wich worked !

ANd furthermost , I WANT GOMEZ TO STEP UP , FFS , HE IS WAY BETTER THAN THAT !!!!

But Yes , it was only a friendly and shouldnt matter that much , but i am at work and got bored so decided to post my summary of things..

Enjoy.
Jurvansuu
Yeah, now I'm talking!

Postby Element » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:22 am

appudds wrote:
elementaryelement wrote:We Are Good

We Could have led the game

Lahm had some defensive problems But Not Mistakes,Because Nani is fast i guess

And Finally LvG understood

IF HE WANTS TO PLAY TYMOSCHUK AND VAN BOMMEL TOGETHER

TYMOSCHUK SHOULD BE THE CDM NOT VAN BOMMEL

Good that he finally did that

Can you show the midfield formation and players in the formation??
I guess it's like..
..........................MVB>.........................
...Tymo....................................Schweini...
.........................Baumjohann...................
Isn't that it???

No tymoschuk was The CDM
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby Element » Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:25 am

tangolike wrote:Again I think everybody is jumping the gun,
I could not watch the game

ANy detailed analysis

How was the midfield

How was the passing

How was the defence

Any difficult time for the defence

Why is MVB still in starting line up

How were we on wings

Were strikers really helping midfield

Was midfield helping defenders .....

Rensing WAS GREAT

Schweinsteiger Controlled the game

Braafheid always passes to the back (SUCKS AS LB)

Badstuber and Van Buyten are Way Better Than Demichelis and Breno

Muller and gomez tried to score
Element

National Flag:
Jordan

Postby YlonenXabi » Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:29 pm

Gomez sucks an he only scores against Stuttgart Kickers and so on.

The acrobatic shoot from Berbatov that hit the post was a terrible defended corner by Breno and Braafheid.

Rensing played a really good game. He is way better than Butt, but we need a better GK. Well, maybe this season he plays better.

Görlitz is better than Lell, but not much

Ottl SUCKS HARD. He made the worst shot ever at the end of the match. Terrible player.

Tymoschuk must be a starter

I don't like Müller at all. He is not fast, he isn't a scorer... i think he should be on the bench. I prefer Sosa

The good thing is that we played without RIBERY, Klose, Toni, Olic, so the scoring problem won't be a problem I think.

And Lahm on the left, please ! [-o<
I TRUST IN ARJEN ROBBEN
YlonenXabi

National Flag:
Spain

PreviousNext

Return to Friendlies