You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2012-01-10] India vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

What is your prediction for this match?

Poll ended at Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:42 pm

India will win
17%
It will end in a draw
No votes
Bayern Munich will win
83%

Total votes : 6

Re: [2012-01-10] India vs Bayern Munich

Postby quaazi » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:27 pm

Well this was fun. Müller and Robben both played well, which was encouraging. Neuer was really bored in goal, though. :P
The ideal team

--------Müller with gloves--------
-Müller--Müller--Müller--Müller--
-------Müller---------Müller-------
----Müller----Müller----Müller----
---------------Müller---------------
quaazi
I tattooed BayernForum.com on my ass

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Estonia

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:41 pm

So... Yet another winter break friendly with no goals conceded... Nice! Wouldn't it be terrific if we weren't to let in a single goal in 2012?

Regards,

DreaMUTU
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby Mr.S » Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:58 pm

We need big investements in our Central Defense next year. DVB is out with knee problems & Breno as this match showed me is unlikely to be great ever. Hell look at him. He looks like a 40 year old fatso middle aged guy not a footballer. Everytime he touches the ball something might happen.

We need to investmen 40 Million.

7 Million (Demba ba) ST
12 Million (Shaqiri) LW/RW
16 Million (Howedes) CB
5 (Dante) CB

The 2nd half shows how week our bench is when Alaba is supposed to be a super sub. These guys,ideally Alaba,Usami & Peterson should be loaned to BL clubs.
Mr.S
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby appudds » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:16 pm

I saw the full match.
In the first half, India were scared of Bayern and you can see that in the mishap for Gomez's goal. Gmez scored from a defensive miscommunication
For Muller's header, nothing could be done as the CDs were of Lahm's height!
Muller's next goal was again a defensive mishap. No one can do anything for Schweini's thunder strike.
Over at the start of second half, Bayern brought in Breno, Gustavo, Alaba, Ribery, Olic for Badstuber, Boateng, Tymoschuk, Mueller and Kroos. India used their upcoming youngsters and after this, you can see them no longer scared. They infact desperately tried for score. Then Bayern brought on Conteno, Pranjic, Usami, Petersen for Lahm, Rafinha, Robben and Gomez respectively. Usami showed a glimpse of quick runs. But nothing great. It was not a penalty. The reverse angle showed the player got contact with the ball.
India's second half team was waay better than the first half. Sad that Bhaichung couldn't score. But well, he was the sole attacker in the team.
And to tflags and MUTU, Tata isnt such a bad company as you guys all laugh at. They are the only Indian Automotive Firm to try to compete in the world market.
And yeah, FAREWELL BHAICHUNG. YOU ARE A LEGEND IN INDIA.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
appudds
I live on BayernForum.com

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby AvatarX » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:34 pm

appudds wrote:And to tflags and MUTU, Tata isnt such a bad company as you guys all laugh at. They are the only Indian Automotive Firm to try to compete in the world market.

You got it wrong. It was a comparison of how much gasoline is needed by a Q5 compared to a Tata.

For example, the Tata Nano has a fuel tank capacity of 15 lt. With its fuel consumption (4.2lt/100km), with a full tank it can go for 357 km, while Q5 with the same amount of gasoline and its fuel consumption (12.3lt/100km) can go for only 121 km :)
"You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred."
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner
Assistant Admin & World Cup 2014 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Anonymous

Postby appudds » Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:59 pm

AvatarX wrote:You got it wrong. It was a comparison of how much gasoline is needed by a Q5 compared to a Tata.

For example, the Tata Nano has a fuel tank capacity of 15 lt. With its fuel consumption (4.2lt/100km), with a full tank it can go for 357 km, while Q5 with the same amount of gasoline and its fuel consumption (12.3lt/100km) can go for only 121 km

True. But I read it in the other perspective which made me dissapointed.
Anyways...
appudds

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
India

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Highlights:

MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:44 pm

quaazi wrote:Haha Neuer what was that!? :D

sch0ll7 wrote:this is a comedy..cant stop laughing....neuer with weird stuff:)

I think I found a video of the action you were laughing about :)

MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby MUTU » Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:47 pm

Despite running over India 4-0 at an easy pace, Bayern Munich coach Juyp Heynckes praised the commitment and tactics the Indian team displayed at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium on Tuesday, adding the German giants were just too good for Baichung Bhutia and Company.

"We got carried away by the big names in the first-half and allowed the Germans to take advantage. We were against some world-class opponents as Bayern are a force to reckon with and are currently one of the top contenders in the UEFA Champions League race," said Bhutia, who played his last match in India colours.

Dutch international and Bayern Munich winger Arjen Robben also praised the tactics and quality of game displayed by the Indians. "They are physically good. They got strength, speed and if provided with better infrastructure can be a different unit technically and tactically," said Robben.

Bayern Munich recently returned from their training camp at Qatar and will be returning to Germany after Tuesday’s exhibition tie to resume their Bundesliga duties in the second leg starting Friday. Heynckes considered this friendly on Indian soil to be a good match practice for the four-time UEFA Champions League winners.

"We are currently returning from our training camp at Qatar and have witnessed some good quality of football against India here," said Heynckes. But the German was quick to add that it was Bundesliga that will be their real challenge from Friday.

"India are not similar to the quality of football that we play in Europe, but it was a good practice match nevertheless. We are eagerly waiting for the second leg of the Bundesliga and this will serve as a good warm up for the crucial ties ahead," admitted Heynckes.

Source: http://www.espnstar.com/football/asian- ... od-for-us/
MUTU

National Flag:
Malta

Postby tflags » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:17 pm

appudds wrote:And to tflags and MUTU, Tata isnt such a bad company as you guys all laugh at. They are the only Indian Automotive Firm to try to compete in the world market.

You are assuming things. Going way off topic, you can say I know the Tata Group well specially its less important automobile division. I do have one funny story to tell with one of the family members but I rather just say I mentioned Tata due to the fact that we were discussing ways to save money in the Indian automobile market. You can't go wrong by mentioning Tata in that context now, do you? Cheers.

Apologies for the extreme derailing.
Kimmich
Kimmich - Thiago - Kimmich
Kimmich -- Kimmich
Kimmich -- Hummels -- Boa --Kimmich
Kimmich with Gloves
tflags

National Flag:
Ecuador

Postby appudds » Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah. I Took it in an another perspective. Anyways, lets leave all the misunderstanding,,
appudds

National Flag:
India

Previous

Return to Friendlies