You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

Official generic friendlies thread

Discussions on the friendly matches.

Re: Official generic friendlies thread

Postby MUTU » Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:45 pm

IsiahRashad wrote:
MUTU wrote:
IsiahRashad wrote:Why we dont have a thread for the game against Milan ?

Because 24 hours haven't passed since the last match in the same competition. This is the default behavior of MatchBot unless I override. It will be automatically created soon.

Oh, okay. Because I think that it's strange to have threads for Audi cup, but to not have for our closest friendly game.

Send via carrier pigeon.
Yep because they are different competitions. We have the match thread for the next match open in any competition unless a match in the same competition has recently ended.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:37 am

Präsident übt deutliche Kritik an der Asien-Reise [source]

"It's definitely borderline what we've done here so far," Hoeness said.
"Whether playing four matches in twelve days, including a journey to another country, is the right idea will be up for discussion internally afterwards.

"It has to come under scrutiny whether you need to travel six to eight hours on one day, even more so our main interests are in China. It appears that economic reasons were responsible for the trip to Singapore. The promoter of the tour wanted it that way, and we gave in, but I doubt that's set in stone for all times."
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MUTU » Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:50 am

IsiahRashad wrote:
Präsident übt deutliche Kritik an der Asien-Reise [source]

"It's definitely borderline what we've done here so far," Hoeness said.
"Whether playing four matches in twelve days, including a journey to another country, is the right idea will be up for discussion internally afterwards.

"It has to come under scrutiny whether you need to travel six to eight hours on one day, even more so our main interests are in China. It appears that economic reasons were responsible for the trip to Singapore. The promoter of the tour wanted it that way, and we gave in, but I doubt that's set in stone for all times."
Our advantage in the Champions League is that other top clubs have 20 teams in their league while we have 18 and play fewer matches so we can be sharper. We are now at a disadvantage due to the excessive number of friendlies, 12 in all.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta

Postby America USA » Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:46 pm

People reading way too much into these irrelevant friendly games. If there's a time to lose 0/5 its in games like these where you can learn from your mistakes. Hopefully no further injuries are sustained. Only Bernat's injury has been a serious blow during this pre season.

That being said Bayern should have taken a larger squad to Asia and Carlo should have experimented a bit more. I hope to see the youngsters like Felix, Friedl and Dorsch given more chances in the Audi Cup.
America USA
I'm a chatterbox!

Postby IsiahRashad » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:48 am

Squads for Audi cup 2017:

Bayern:
Neuer,Ulreich,Früchtl,Süle,Boateng,Hummels,Martinez,Rafinha,Götze,Alaba,Friedl,Kimmich,Thiago,Riberý,Robben,Rudy,Rodriguez,Vidal,Tolisso, Coman,Dorsh,Benko,Sanches,Lewandowski,Müller.

Napoli:
Reina,Cabral,SepeRaul Albiol,Chiriches,Ghoulam,Hysaj,Koulibaly,Maggio,Maksimovic,Rui,Tonelli,Allan,Diawara,Jorginho, Hamsik,Rog,Zielinski,Giaccherini,Callejon,Insigne,Mertens,Milik,Ounas,Pavoletti.

Liverpool:
Karius, Clyne, Wijnaldum, Lovren, Milner, Firmino, Coutinho, Salah, Gomez, Henderson, Sturridge, Grujic, Klavan, Moreno, Mane, Lallana, Mignolet, Can, Robertson, Origi, Ings, Solanke, Matip, Flanagan, Kent, Ward, Ejaria, Woodburn, Alexander-Arnold, Grabara.

Atletico:
Moyá,Godin,Luis,Thomas,Koke,Griezmann,F.Torres,Carrasco,Correa,Augusto,Oblak,Gabi,Savic,Vrsaljko,Vietto,Santos B.,Lucas,Juanfran,Gaitan,Kranevitter,Gimenez,Werner,Moreno,Bare,Sergi,Olabe,Solano,Tachi,Amath.
IsiahRashad
I'm a post king!

Years of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Bulgaria

Postby MaCk0y » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:25 am

No more Starke. :(
MaCk0y
Assistant Admin

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Postby Matthewbayern » Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:05 pm

Hey guys

Wondering if any of you know whether or not Bayern Munich or Liverpool, or any of the other competing teams, will be training at the training center? Can't find any scheduled training on the website.

And does anyone know where the Liverpool team will be staying in Munich?
Matthewbayern
Hey, I'm new here!

Postby Firefox1234 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:20 pm

Matthewbayern wrote:Hey guys

Wondering if any of you know whether or not Bayern Munich or Liverpool, or any of the other competing teams, will be training at the training center? Can't find any scheduled training on the website.

And does anyone know where the Liverpool team will be staying in Munich?

I don't know about Liverpool but Bayern usually train at the Saebener Strasse...
Welcome to the Allianz Arena....

Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate
Firefox1234

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Kenya

Previous

Return to Friendlies