You are not logged in or registered. Please login or register to use the full functionality of BayernForum.com

[2008-01-22] Fortuna Duesseldorf vs Bayern Munich

Discussions on the friendly matches.

[2008-01-22] Fortuna Duesseldorf vs Bayern Munich

Postby MUTU » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:33 am

Hi, a bit late but for standards' sake I am opening a thread about this game. The more I see Schlaudraff playing, the more I am starting to believe that he's our most in-form striker at the moment. I'd like to see him pairing either Klose or Toni in the cup match next week.

It's no wonder that Podolski wants to leave on loan. He must now be regarded as the fourth choice striker at Bayern.
30GB free cloud storage. Click here for the referral.
MUTU
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner
Site Admin & EURO 2016 Prediction Game Winner

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

National Flag:
Malta
BayernForum.com fan club: Active member
BayernForum.com donator: Yes

Postby andresdonado15 » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:05 pm

i think the same......schlaudraff is a great guy and a very good skilled player.............he is very good...........i like the way he plays
andresdonado15
Woah, this feels cool!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Re: [2008-01-22] Fortuna Duesseldorf vs Bayern Munich

Postby Miss Dangerous » Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:23 pm

MUTU wrote:Hi, a bit late but for standards' sake I am opening a thread about this game. The more I see Schlaudraff playing, the more I am starting to believe that he's our most in-form striker at the moment. I'd like to see him pairing either Klose or Toni in the cup match next week.

It's no wonder that Podolski wants to leave on loan. He must now be regarded as the fourth choice striker at Bayern.

I agree with you, and I hope that Podolski will play along-side Schlaudraff in the cup match :D
Miss Dangerous
I'm a chatterbox!

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Return to Friendlies